Miku Hatsune 3D Released by SpartanJuan117

Arya Chan ☆

I didn't really know in which part to post this so sorry lol.
[Priview]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4GMkUJ6P6U

[Downloadu]

http://www.mediafire.com/download/o5ea4siodg29e7p/Miku+Hatsune.rar

Notes: It was meant to be a normal miku buuut it looks like append.

I'm pretty sure it's just Deretun's Miku.

Go watch the video

You post on the right section, this Miku was released on May 9 so it's new. I thought spartanjuan only make Naruto chars, didn't know he make other chars too.

yeah, miku and other naruto chars were the ones him was making previews in his facebook

Trust me, I've seen that Miku before. It's definitely deretun's.

no its not are you trying to ruin the thread because its not

Its a small edit from Derentun's Miku.

The gameplay is the same, this guy is taking all the credit & didnt mention the original creator of the char

I can backup this statement by showing the similar file naming n only slight difference in CNS n SFF sizes

The gameplay is the same, this guy is taking all the credit & didnt mention the original creator of the char

oh yeah.

welcome to spanish mugen world

I can backup this statement by showing the similar file naming n only slight difference in CNS n SFF sizes

Pretty much what I was trying to say.

then we dont need sherlocks and their dogs

• 5 months later...

this guy stole coding from alexei straight up copy pasted in other chars for the NZC naruto chars hes just a thief not a real author. So yes people are allowed to say what they want. No credit at all to ppl credited from. Thats not a rule anywhere but I mean he just basically reuploaded this char with barely any changes to it at all so I think its warranted he gets whatever is thrown at him. SECONDLY  do not insult a person cause they called out an obvious point of theft. Verbal warning I removed your insult to kai.