Zero by Otto - That's Kirby's Zero, not Mega Man's

PlasmoidThunder

Character went offline recently. Decided to reupload it.

m0pc.gif

Zerokirby.gif

uzn.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMAluuy73kA

c80.gif

Plays almost identically to his Dream Land 3 incarnation. A bit powerful, dealing large amounts of guard damage, and is an evasive little bugger. Not particularly easy to beat with weak, combo-heavy characters, and losing to it results in a broken win animation that is only ended by the auto state changer. It's ideal to be a character that's small, agile and relies on projectiles... a bit like Kirby was when fighting Zero :P

cxby.gif

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qgxo4x2toobl4i9/Zero.zip

What have you done with RotoMatt, BatMatt?

Translation : I'm really surprised to see you have changed your avatar as I was so used to your Rotom avatar, I thought at first you were somebody else. What made you decide it was time for some change?

Also, what made you hungry and what would you like to eat?

Really interesting looking character, I'll be looking forward to facing off against this non-MMX Zero so thank you for the re-upload!

I'm really surprised to see you have changed your avatar as I was so used to your Rotom avatar, I thought at first you were somebody else. What made you decide it was time for some change?

I've had many avatars before. One avatar I had was so awesome the boss man removed it :P

Also, what made you hungry and what would you like to eat?

Crime.

THANK YOU GARCHOMP ITS BEEN MONTHS SINCE IT WAS GONE

Yeah! It's one of the oddest Kirby bosses to date. Suprised he hasn't been made before.

It was made ages ago. I reuploaded it because the original link went dead.

Who's Reisen is that?

Dunno. I didn't make the video, and the uploader didn't specify which one it was.