Cursehead by ikaruga 19/4/2014

jedafar43

wow I wanted this  guy way way way back when when it was a fake shot cool to see ikaruga of all authors to make him downloading for sure thanks for the news!. Btw I fixed your topic his name is ikaruga not ikagura.

wow I wanted this  guy way way way back when when it was a fake shot cool to see ikaruga of all authors to make him downloading for sure thanks for the news!. Btw I fixed your topic his name is ikaruga not ikagura.

By any chance that "fake shot" you mentioned happens to belong to this one I made back in 2011?:

mugen006.png

If this is the "fake shot" you referred to, then that was actually my 2011 old MUGEN WIPs, before Insanius released his Chaos Breaker/Dark Awake rips.  I was planning to make PIM Prince and this Cursehead.  Not so fake..........unless you were talking about a different MUGEN screen shot........

If the above image can't be viewed then please use this mirror:

Y2FPVKP.png

Now I highly hope ikaruga will do the last human team member - Sandra

By any chance that "fake shot" you mentioned happens to belong to this one I made back in 2011?:

mugen006.png

If this is the "fake shot" you referred to, then that was actually my 2011 old MUGEN WIPs, before Insanius released his Chaos Breaker/Dark Awake rips.  I was planning to make PIM Prince and this Cursehead.  Not so fake..........unless you were talking about a different MUGEN screen shot........

If the above image can't be viewed then please use this mirror:

Y2FPVKP.png

Now I highly hope ikaruga will do the last human team member - Sandra

yes actually thats the one I was told it was fake and I couldn't find info on it so I assumed as such.