Terry Bogard by KoopaKoot Released (09/03/2014)

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ANOTHER TERRRRRRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :donwan:

Because we needed one that didn't suck.

My only complaint is that it's trucker Terry and not Garou Terry.

So. Is this a Terry from Fatal Fury or a Terry from another SNK game? And in regards to Terry being made again, I honestly don't see why people are complaining. He's not made nearly as much as Rugal or Ryu are.

So. Is this a Terry from Fatal Fury or a Terry from another SNK game? And in regards to Terry being made again, I honestly don't see why people are complaining. He's not made nearly as much as Rugal or Ryu are.

It's KOF Terry.

It's obviously in DD/MM/YYYY format.  March 9th is quite possible without time travel.

In other news, great.  Another freaking KOF2k(whatever) Terry.  Can we have a SVC-ish Terry that doesn't suck.  The only one that exists has incorrectly imported sprites (which is ironic since it's the same guy that RIPPED them) and a shit Power Dunk.

It's obviously in DD/MM/YYYY format.  March 9th is quite possible without time travel.

In other news, great.  Another freaking KOF2k(whatever) Terry.  Can we have a SVC-ish Terry that doesn't suck.  The only one that exists has incorrectly imported sprites (which is ironic since it's the same guy that RIPPED them) and a shit Power Dunk.

That has nothing to do with this char lol

Sure it does.

I'm just that disappointed. I'm pretty sure I've had a Terry with this exact moveset before. The only difference is that it uses the SVC stance and his gloves are black.

Considering that SvC Terry is based on KOF Terry....

And this Terry's gloves are black too.

Seriously, you people need to accept that certain characters will be made more often than others and that the lesser made ones may include your favorite character(s).