OMANYTE (03/03/14)

DJ HANNIBALROYCE

OMANYTE

by:DJ HANNIBALROYCE

ALL HAIL THE HELIX FOSSIL

Available for Download!

CLICK HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7F7mQByZ_kc

LOL! This was bound to happen. OP characters beware...there's one move you don't want to happen...Feedback is always welcome..but do realize that you can only attack Omanyte...and not the others? MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

As usual, my bandicam sux so if anyone can make a video...I'd greatly appreciate it.

:) Enjoy!

Dedicated to my nephew who just turned 21 today! Happy Birthday Mikey!

Should Have To Summon Bird Jesus

Hey DJHannibal, I think you should do Birth Defects Mew from the Japanese Pokemon Red and Green. That would be hilarious. Dunno if you know what it is or not but it's this horrible looking thing:

Spr_1g_151.png

Yeah, they actually made Mew look like a fucking Fetus in Red and Green. It looks so fucked up and bizarre. lol. Of course, it's only a suggestion for a future project, not a request.

Hey DJHannibal, I think you should do Birth Defects Mew from the Japanese Pokemon Red and Green. That would be hilarious. Dunno if you know what it is or not but it's this horrible looking thing:

Spr_1g_151.png

Yeah, they actually made Mew look like a fucking Fetus in Red and Green. It looks so fucked up and bizarre. lol. Of course, it's only a suggestion for a future project, not a request.

Man red and blue blue sprites back in the day where werid. I loved venom's sprite XD

Venomoth%28RB%29Sprite.png

Oh you mean the tongue thing in Red and Blue? What about Horizontal shell Cloyster? Or Fat blastoise? Red and Green's sprites were actually worse than Red and Blue's. (Remember, the US Red and Blue graphics are based on the Japanese Blue but use the wild pokemon lists and other things excluding bugs, from the original Japanese Red and Green.)

That being said, the US Red and Blue/Japanese Blue sprites did have their oddities.