Kongou from "Kantai Collection" by "Hetyo" UPDATED (03/05/2014)

柊 明

How in the bowling world come that MUGEN stage looks so familiar........I guess I have seen it somewhere before....... :noway:

It's called Subarashii Town and it's one of the stages Akira has made. If you are interested, here's the link :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mc2zjdibymbgdes/3+Stages+by+Akira+Hiiragi.7z (It's in this pack along with 2 other stages)

Do note that I got this link from Akira's Mediafire so I did not upload it.

For some reason I was expecting this Kongou :

kongou-warzard.png

A bit more on-topic, this character looks interesting so I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the share Akira!

don't do this plz. its rude.

Laharl

don't do this plz. its rude.

Why is it rude then? I only said that because before this Kongou was released, that Kongou was the only one I knew.

I am thinking......is it a good idea for posters to specify more in the topic title, like:  "SF Seth" and "KOF Seth"............?  Just trying to suggest to avoid misunderstanding like that........

P.S.  I also thought that was the Capcom Warzard/Red Earth Kongou in the first place........

I am thinking......is it a good idea for posters to specify more in the topic title, like:  "SF Seth" and "KOF Seth"............?  Just trying to suggest to avoid misunderstanding like that........

P.S.  I also thought that was the Capcom Warzard/Red Earth Kongou in the first place........

I would done that, but I don't even know where she comes from...

• 3 weeks later...