Stage Concepts Full Of ________

Shinzaki

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I hate monotoned stages.

to much purple, to much blue, to much red, to much of whatever color your making everything.

i find it highly improbable to ever see that in real life, even with a giant fluorescent light bulb above everything.

This stage looks great, but your sky should show more color changes, its never 1 color, its ususally a mixture of lights and darks and other colors.

Sag5MoN.png

This one looks lovely, the moon and sky really set the tone.

Lh3evkE.png

This one is also really well designed. the sky matches the scene really well.

5yte3nb.png

This is a No.

WqWpPYh.png

This one is interesting, its nice but it doesnt have any real appeal.

KZ8LcQI.png

This one has been made before, there isnt much you can do to it.. maybe Sun glare at best?

Df6pdIl.png

This is ALOT better

NAtH7At.png

Than This.

R3t6iJI.png

I feel overlayers look great when used properly. when used to add more monotone to a monotoned stage it just looks horrible.

the darker shades in the mock up look better.

for YEARS i've harassed ExShadow about his monotoned stages and after 4 years of harassing him he finally made colored stages and they rocked balls.

I do realize that red one is horrible, and (luckily?) we never made that one.

I think we need to overhaul that last one at best, the reason it was monotoned mainly because,

coloring objects when you have nothing to use besides GIMP and default windows image editor is kinda...hard to manage.

I hate monotoned stages.

to much purple, to much blue, to much red, to much of whatever color your making everything.

i find it highly improbable to ever see that in real life, even with a giant fluorescent light bulb above everything.

This stage looks great, but your sky should show more color changes, its never 1 color, its ususally a mixture of lights and darks and other colors.

Sag5MoN.png

This one looks lovely, the moon and sky really set the tone.

Lh3evkE.png

This one is also really well designed. the sky matches the scene really well.

5yte3nb.png

This is a No.

WqWpPYh.png

This one is interesting, its nice but it doesnt have any real appeal.

KZ8LcQI.png

This one has been made before, there isnt much you can do to it.. maybe Sun glare at best?

Df6pdIl.png

This is ALOT better

NAtH7At.png

Than This.

R3t6iJI.png

I feel overlayers look great when used properly. when used to add more monotone to a monotoned stage it just looks horrible.

the darker shades in the mock up look better.

for YEARS i've harassed ExShadow about his monotoned stages and after 4 years of harassing him he finally made colored stages and they rocked balls.

I do admit most of them were bad.