Beavis released by The_None 12/21/13

Laharl

[Preview]

20131221152044-44a150b5.png

[Download]

http://justnopoint.com/lbends/index.php?location=chars

[Comment]

hes amazing finally a good beavis in mugen its the none so i didn't expect any less.

comment from author

"Your eyes are not deceiving. I've somehow managed to improve a bit as a spriter, simplistic artstyle aside. So anyway, being a guy who feels like moving on to producing originally sprited content, I chose everyone's favorite dumbass metalhead as a graphics practice. Early reports state that, few cut corners there and there aside, I've somehow managed to nail the Mike Judge artstyle, all with my prowess of tracing and vectors. Not like that would be a guarantee that I would churn out even better looking custom characters, but if I would, then my 2014 is certainly shaping to be interesting."

Only the Ai but his characters are awesome. I still love his missingno.

His AI is actually merciful, even in level 8. Given it's Beavis we're talking about, being smart would be out of character.

My only complaint about him for now is about the Counter Hit message appearing during throws, but maybe I have been played KOF too much.

His AI is actually merciful, even in level 8. Given it's Beavis we're talking about, being smart would be out of character.

My only complaint about him for now is about the Counter Hit message appearing during throws, but maybe I have been played KOF too much.

I don't think you tried The_None's Shaq, its brutal.

With this release it is likely that a Butt-head MUGEN character will be more sought-after by people bugging The_None......hope he won't mind the bugging and mugenize a Butt-head later soon!

More likely he will. I think I saw a wip of him on his site.. :goodmood: