One "The Simpsons" will be killed of for the 25th season....

Werewood

I don't know but my gut feeling tells me its going to be "Grandpa Simpson" the fact he have not appeared in many episodes in the last few seasons so something tells me he going to be the one to get killed or die by Sickness or old age. In my opinion.

I don't know but my gut feeling tells me its going to be "Grandpa Simpson" the fact he have not appeared in many episodes in the last few seasons so something tells me he going to be the one to get killed or die by Sickness or old age. In my opinion.

While it contradicts a few past episodes, I agree. (Besides, it would only be contradicting non-canon episodes.)

groundskeeper willie has been killed many a time to me in the treehouse of horrors.

I'd say Edna, however she is a love interest for the Principal.

Man this is a huge thing to kill off 1 of these 3.

groundskeeper willie has been killed many a time to me in the treehouse of horrors.

I'd say Edna, however she is a love interest for the Principal.

Man this is a huge thing to kill off 1 of these 3.

good lord son, u can tell u havnt watched simpsons in a quick minute lol . Edna is with Flanders now,.also based off of a pole,weather they got together or not so ..... im going to be pissed if they kill of grandpa, hes one of my faves, him and moe  ... but it would be a funny little screw u to the ned if edna also dies , seeing how maud died years back 

good lord son, u can tell u havnt watched simpsons in a quick minute lol . Edna is with Flanders now,.also based off of a pole,weather they got together or not so ..... im going to be pissed if they kill of grandpa, hes one of my faves, him and moe ... but it would be a funny little screw u to the ned if edna also dies , seeing how maud died years back

Indeed. Having 2 wives die on him would be here horrible. It better not be Krusty, Sideshow Bob, Ned, or Moe. Dear God don't let it be Barny...that lovable lush. Lol!

It's kind of weird that Family Guy and The Simpsons are killing off someone this year. It better not be Grandpa, Apu or Moe. Anyone else wouldn't matter to me.

It would be funny as hell if it ended up being Itchy. He's just a character, and he's died a couple times anyways. I don't get why he made it on the list at all.