Scott Pilgrim (Serious ver.) finally released!

Basara-kun

so my main complaint with this is the way the assists work they attack the middle of the screen no matter what, well thats nice and all but what about when they are nowhere near the center like you are fighting in a corner or something?

wouldn't it be better to make them run forward and change states into attack mode when and if they connect.

so my main complaint with this is the way the assists work they attack the middle of the screen no matter what, well thats nice and all but what about when they are nowhere near the center like you are fighting in a corner or something?

wouldn't it be better to make them run forward and change states into attack mode when and if they connect.

Well, I tried to do that indeed, but I got problems implemented it (like strikers didn't appear or they did in the edge of screen instead close to enemy), so in the end I didn't do it. Maybe I could get some help on that.

Also, thanks for all your comments, people  :=D:

Well, I tried to do that indeed, but I got problems implemented it (like strikers didn't appear or they did in the edge of screen instead close to enemy), so in the end I didn't do it. Maybe I could get some help on that.

Also, thanks for all your comments, people  :=D:

well basically it has to do with a pos code my friend alexei wrote it up for me in kenshin for sanosuke's assist. if you want you may steal it and modify it to your needs.

http://mugencoder.com/authors/details/187