Love In Venice by Vegaz

Looking good as always bro. Just one thing though. On the 2nd pic, the rope on the far right looks pixelated (i think that's the word I'm looking for) and a bit noticeable. But I'm guessing it's like that in the original game.

Looking good as always bro. Just one thing though. On the 2nd pic, the rope on the far right looks pixelated (i think that's the word I'm looking for) and a bit noticeable. But I'm guessing it's like that in the original game.

Thanks bro. I'll take care if that soon.

nice I too can replace the one that doesn't have super jump now.

Enjoy, Foxy!

yeah, whats up with the sail? its HUGE and pixelated?

Well...

do you think he scale the sail?? *yuyu thinking* I wonder....I seen this type of stage before in super jump aswell but not 100% sure*yuyu thinking*

Yuyu answered that question. And yes, there is another version of this stage. From what I'm told, mine is much better. :troll: SUUUUUUP, YUYUUUUUU! :yaoming:

I don't understand why the Capcom decided to make Rose's stage based on Venice, if Rose's birthplace is Genoa.

Very true. In the states, if I'm not mistaken this stage is Venice. But in Japan, its called Genoa. Her story clearly says she's from Genoa. I found out after mpower pointed out the Japanese translation for the name of her stage. But...its clearly based on Venice, Italy. Its very confusing.... :confuse:

Very true. In the states, if I'm not mistaken this stage is Venice. But in Japan, its called Genoa. Her story clearly says she's from Genoa. I found out after mpower pointed out the Japanese translation for the name of her stage. But...its clearly based on Venice, Italy. Its very confusing.... :confuse:

That one is definitely Venice.

Dat sky ____D: Yo thats a good update.

Thanks, Cruz.

OOOOH, DEM PURDY CLOUDS!  :awesome 

YEEEEEEEAAAA! Representing for DA Kreation! :awesome:

U now by taking another look reminds me to certain areas on Emerald Beach stage level (Sonic Heroes) mostly due the new sky but also bcoz the pillars designs and floor.

Hmm...sounds like a good custom stage. :hmm: