Do you like country music?

Ryon

What the topic says.

and before you just answer no.

Think for a second DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT COUNTRY MUSIC IS?

Country music isnt about beats but rather the vocal and lyrics, the story behind the song.

Here is Modern Day Country.

This is Classic Country.

And this one. (doesnt have a real video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFMfx1Y-aj0

Now...country music isn't bad...but it just doesn't do anything for me, the amount of passion it gives is t strong enough for me. But I don't hate it, realistically there's a song in every genre for everyone

only like the older Stuff,Conway,Boseefus lol,travis tritt,Garth Brooks( The man is a giant KISS Fan for gods sake...like me)kind of the honkey Tonk style country is the only kind i like....cant really stand modern...ithink its because my Dad used to force me to listen to it from GA to FLA on vaction every year growing up,so i have an ojectional opinion right off the back. i will admit though that kenny chessny can write a hell of a catchy song..their goes my life by him tears me up every time.... especially since i have a little girl............But my Heart will always be a Punk no matter what , and nothing is ever going to replace it lol, well ok im really big Metal Fan as well/Hardcore any thing with a amn good RIFF.... and 80's/early 90's Rap

Country is really overlooked, and it's a shame because there is a lot of great musicians from the genre such as Willie Nelson and Johnny Cash.

My favorite country album would have to be Live at Folsom Prison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pYA46dyKh4