Post Fanart Thread

Celest

I'm currently working on a fanart of Nanoha Takamachi from the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha franchise as Thanos from Marvel Comics. Her outfit is supposed to be a mixture of her Exceed Mode barrier jacket from StrikerS and Thanos's armor from the upcoming movie, Avengers: Endgame.

IPbWfeN.jpg

HkgAcuW.png

vTJCFIu.jpg

I apologize for accidentally saving the lineart as a JPEG and closing the Paint.net window that had it first though because it's now going to be difficult for me to color it in, which I'm currently in the process of now. So, I'll promise to never make the same mistake ever again. (EDIT: I'm actually going to redo the lineart as a PNG file because it's a pain in the bottom to try to color a JPEG.) 😞

On 4/22/2019 at 11:16 PM, StrikeFreedomGirl555 said:

I'm currently working on a fanart of Nanoha Takamachi from the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha franchise as Thanos from Marvel Comics. Her outfit is supposed to be a mixture of her Exceed Mode barrier jacket from StrikerS and Thanos's armor from the upcoming movie, Avengers: Endgame.

IPbWfeN.jpg

HkgAcuW.png

vTJCFIu.jpg

I apologize for accidentally saving the lineart as a JPEG and closing the Paint.net window that had it first though because it's now going to be difficult for me to color it in, which I'm currently in the process of now. So, I'll promise to never make the same mistake ever again. (EDIT: I'm actually going to redo the lineart as a PNG file because it's a pain in the bottom to try to color a JPEG.) 😞

Well, speaking of that, I did what I said was going to do with the lineart, I colored it, created a background for it on MS Paint, added glow/shine effects to the Infinity Stones and Raising Heart, and Ta-Da! It's finally complete just in time for Avengers: Endgame's release.

The aforementioned redone lineart of my original sketch:

qwxE0wi.png

The colored version of it:

Z7yspY5.png

and last but not least, the finished version with the background and stuff:

SVBYYxe.png

And now, she's ready to cool the universe's head a little......

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...