Been so busy for the past few months

Brucelee41126

Howdy y'all. Been gone for quite some time, so I wouldn't be shocked if very few recognized me.

I've been gone working the final few weeks of my job as Teacher's Assistant, leaving with the Class of 2013. So obviously I've ALSO been busy look for a new job. Right now I'm now working at a store that sells antique toys, games and videos. Pretty cool place. Dress how you want and you're paid for knowing geek stuff. Very decent living.

So what I missed? No one missed me, I'm sure

I missed u

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN

Howdy y'all. Been gone for quite some time, so I wouldn't be shocked if very few recognized me.

I've been gone working the final few weeks of my job as Teacher's Assistant, leaving with the Class of 2013. So obviously I've ALSO been busy look for a new job. Right now I'm now working at a store that sells antique toys, games and videos. Pretty cool place. Dress how you want and you're paid for knowing geek stuff. Very decent living.

So what I missed? No one missed me, I'm sure

Sounds like an ideal job, in a way. You haven't missed out on much, I don't think. I missed ya, sup?

we have several new people. But yeah nothings changed.

its like your never left. Damn dude you been gone for ages brucey. :troll:

Yeah...

The fact you're a troll still hasn't changed at all Ry.

Anyway, I plan to stick around this time. Maybe get back into coding if I get bored enough. Good to be back