Hell on Heart Update.

Nice... + digging the quake effect + that rocking bgm! + decent sprites + impressive coding - the foreground flame should have a higher delta - the background flame should move slower than the fighters - the lightning should have a y-delta equal to the sky - all the background objects should have a lower x value in the delta depending on how close or how far each object is from the character. Tons of potential in this one. Despite the mistakes, I think I actually learned something.

Nice... + digging the quake effect Re:Its kinda too random but yeah. + that rocking bgm! RE:Epic metal is epic. + decent sprites RE:I wish i could know the source of that floor... + impressive coding RE:Thx but i need to do some cleaning. - the foreground flame should have a higher delta RE:If i do that i must shorter the stage bounds cuz the fire cant be tiled well and i cant fix something graphical related like that atm. - the background flame should move slower than the fighters RE:Same as above. - the lightning should have a y-delta equal to the sky RE:Yep... - all the background objects should have a lower x value in the delta depending on how close or how far each object is from the character. RE:They arent that far from the floor so i though the delta would be ok but since iam parallaxing the floor later i will add add that. Tons of potential in this one. Despite the mistakes, I think I actually learned something. RE: Me too me too...And yeah thats why i want toupdate it and make it a lil complex

Thx for the feeback.