What make a user to be "unique"?

Toshio Tenma

Is creampie a pie??? :troll: !!!

OUTRAGE!!!

VAHtV7D.png 

Posted Image

VAHtV7D.png 

What have I created...... :omg:

VAHtV7D.png 

• 1 month later...

When you start being yourself, you will be unique in your real life or on the net, for me it really dont matter what ppl think of me as long as i know that im unique, cheeers..   BTW suup Elders (Da_Realest/Da Ninja)..miss you guys.

:awesome: Sup, brother!? Well put. I hope your shop is doing well.

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best

if you recall it was Roz who mistook your name lol she told me on skype lol. "whos this dablackscrooge" I started laughing then she looked at it again and laughed as well and said woops. It's still stuck to you to this day XD

Since its her fault 

You're guilty by association 

536615.png

76561198132005865.png

• 5 weeks later...

:awesome: Sup, brother!? Well put. I hope your shop is doing well.

Doing really greate bro thank God and thanks for asking, i wish that i have time for mugen..really missed it, see you soon elder.....

tRU3N.png

FIFIFI5_zps95f14d41.jpg

Scene # 2: "Little happy things": WE WILL HAVE OUR REVENGE...

Doing really greate bro thank God and thanks for asking, i wish that i have time for mugen..really missed it, see you soon elder.....

Waiting on you to return, bro. We got our own section in the releases. If your first stage is any indication of your potential, I can't wait to see what you do next. The Reign of Kreation has begun... http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/forum/117-reign-of-kreations/

0hGNWik.png

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best