Mugen Under Nite Arena 4 The Beginner ( Update )

7th

Well Guys after a couple time i guess around 1 month or more i make a update this little roster project dat i call Under nite Arena 4 The beginner, in this video u can watch the press star menu, select screen and versus screen only, i need to finish lifebars, timer in the select screen, winner and a couple stuff more, but at the moment  i cant the work dont let me, like i said is just a roster, can be a modification in the future, cause is a selection bewteen my girl, 1 friend and me, so any advice will be nice about new chars, enjoy it and see u next update :) nice to be back hehe

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f7vkdq48ko

Cause idk how to say schar... In Japanese and in yuri is around million lol and about the Lifebars I think will Be More Like UNIB I like more simple lifebars, I finish I'll try to upload new video soon with a phew updates, thx every 1

man i guess that SP is 32bit images right?

Well he is using the Cursor animation which means he A big file 14080x1440  now add all those characters sprite idle'... if they where indexed.

adult_neptune_sig0_by_dartzpie-da09vrc.p

"Your so Naive-"

No this is pcx cause use 32 bites images make the mugen load slow in almost every pc I don't have problems but I test already in couple laptops so I take decision still using pcx DartzPie has right about the cursor but the file is bigger that 14080x1440 xD

• 1 month later...

This looks fantastic :D

Nice job!

Prolly would not run on my laptop being 1.1 though :(

thx u im working in 8 and 16 bits images so maybe this will work in any pc :)

im curious, how big is the filesize of your screenpack?

just the screenpack around 275mb :)

Looks nice 7th, though I have issue with "You'r Winner"

Is it using OpenGL? If so I can't run it orz

haha yeh i need to fix it :p and yes is openGL ill make pcx 1 too but this gonna take time :P xD hehe

Too bad this one is only for M.U.G.E.N 1.1...

let me try to make 1 version to every 1 :) if not is cause my job :P