Mugen Under Nite Arena 4 The Beginner ( Update )

7th

Well Guys after a couple time i guess around 1 month or more i make a update this little roster project dat i call Under nite Arena 4 The beginner, in this video u can watch the press star menu, select screen and versus screen only, i need to finish lifebars, timer in the select screen, winner and a couple stuff more, but at the moment  i cant the work dont let me, like i said is just a roster, can be a modification in the future, cause is a selection bewteen my girl, 1 friend and me, so any advice will be nice about new chars, enjoy it and see u next update :) nice to be back hehe

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f7vkdq48ko

Cause idk how to say schar... In Japanese and in yuri is around million lol and about the Lifebars I think will Be More Like UNIB I like more simple lifebars, I finish I'll try to upload new video soon with a phew updates, thx every 1

man i guess that SP is 32bit images right?

Well he is using the Cursor animation which means he A big file 14080x1440  now add all those characters sprite idle'... if they where indexed.

No this is pcx cause use 32 bites images make the mugen load slow in almost every pc I don't have problems but I test already in couple laptops so I take decision still using pcx DartzPie has right about the cursor but the file is bigger that 14080x1440 xD

• 1 month later...

This looks fantastic :D

Nice job!

Prolly would not run on my laptop being 1.1 though :(

thx u im working in 8 and 16 bits images so maybe this will work in any pc :)

im curious, how big is the filesize of your screenpack?

just the screenpack around 275mb :)

Looks nice 7th, though I have issue with "You'r Winner"

Is it using OpenGL? If so I can't run it orz

haha yeh i need to fix it :p and yes is openGL ill make pcx 1 too but this gonna take time :P xD hehe

Too bad this one is only for M.U.G.E.N 1.1...

let me try to make 1 version to every 1 :) if not is cause my job :P