[AOF1] Mr. Big

NotAGoodName

[Preview]

Posted Image

[Download]

4Shared Folder Select aof1big.zip

[Comment]

I started with Fred's AOF2 Mr. Big and basically shredded it apart and came up with this.

The moves are somewhat accurate, but the hit boxes and animation durations are likely not so much.  Then again, it's crappy AOF1 Mr. Big, so who cares?  He can't even jump!

He does feature AI, but it's absolutely crap and basically the equivalent to a child mashing buttons.  Good luck.

oooooo oh no! its not source accurate, well then good sir i can not in good consensus download this ........... :=D:  , man who gives a fuck, thanks for taking the time to making it, and im sure you'll get some feedback on what needs touching Up 

last time i tell u anything in trust about me ........ :=D::=D::=D:

We still accept you. OK...feedback. Since I don't know much about character coding I'll just say what I don't like. -i don't like that he has one special. Unless I didn't find the rest... -i don't like that he doesn't jump. -I don't like that he has NO supers I try my best not to sound negative. But this guy needs some work. If thisis better than Freds, then his must be God awful.

His repetoire (besides C button attack) is game accurate.  He has projectile (qcf,P), torpedo (hcf,u+P), and rolling attack (qcb+K).  The rolling attack doesn't technically have a known motion and his actual AOF1 B+C attack is the same as hard kick.  The fact that he can't jump is intentional.  He doesn't even have jumping frames to jump with.