Pocket Shin Oni

vampiro83

Please, don´t get me wrong...

I think it´s a good start to errr "edit" a char by giving him a new pallet...

even if it is just ONE...

but... changing one pallet and edit the name doesn´t change PotS Pocket Shin Gouki/Akuma into Oni.

Just saying...

Please, don´t get me wrong...

I think it´s a good start to errr "edit" a char by giving him a new pallet...

even if it is just ONE...

but... changing one pallet and edit the name doesn´t change PotS Pocket Shin Gouki/Akuma into Oni.

Just saying...

Yea your right, If i knew how to actually edit other things i would, but i dont. Im just sharing my love for mugen and my favorite character oni. Thats it. You might not enjoy it, but someone else will.

Why not try to learn the basics first? Or instead of "editing" a character, why not make a palette thread wherein you can upload as many palettes for any character that you want?

Oh, and judging from the screenshot, you made a very visible mistake with your "edit". Look at his Super Portrait.

Dont really care what you guys have to say, i just posted it. So if someone wants to download it and enjoy it. But thanks for the input

not the correct attitude to have this is called feedback sir don't act like this again please.

I would have just uploaded the pallet and portrait either in one upload or in two seperate downloads.

This is not a character edit and should not be uploaded as a new character when in fact its just POTS Shin Gouki & Pocket Shin Gouki with a name change and pallet change.

This is the kind of thing that should not be floating around the internet posted as a "character" so kids that do not know any better think of this as a new edited character when in fact it is not.

Could have posted a Pallet thread for all your Pallet edits you make. But dont rename and upload a character that you truly put no effort into editing.

I would have just uploaded the pallet and portrait either in one upload or in two seperate downloads.

This is not a character edit and should not be uploaded as a new character when in fact its just POTS Shin Gouki & Pocket Shin Gouki with a name change and pallet change.

This is the kind of thing that should not be floating around the internet posted as a "character" so kids that do not know any better think of this as a new edited character when in fact it is not.

Could have posted a Pallet thread for all your Pallet edits you make. But dont rename and upload a character that you truly put no effort into editing.

Ok now i know for next time, thx

• 2 months later...

well i don't get me wrong but this IS the edit thread right? i agree that rename'in a char that you didn't do much work on ain't right but still it's an edit right?

If this is an edit, then the only things in my Mugen roster that aren't edits are the characters that I made myself.  I'm sure this applies to countless other Mugen users as well.  Anyone can make a palette and edit a def file.  Alas, if I take KOF94-ish Ryu, give him Evil Ryu colors, name him Evil Ryu, and call it a day, it's not Evil Ryu.  Evil Ryu needs a teleport and should probably have Shungokusatsu amongst other differences.  In the same spirit, I'm sure that Oni and Shin Akuma are different things as well.