CVS Akira Yuki (Beta) by Chochoryu (19/05/2013).

Ex✭Cᴀʜᴍ

Alright.  It's that guy that was mega hard to play as.  The AI would always dominate with him, though.  Damnable counters and such.

Mega hard to play? I don't have problems to play with his chars. And I use the keyboard.

Mega hard to play? I don't have problems to play with his chars. And I use the keyboard.

I'm talking about Akira Yuki, not the author's characters.  He's extremely difficult to use in Virtua Fighter 2 because he is almost exclusively a counter character.  So you need to know a great number of moves to use him properly as there are different counters for different heights of punch or kick.

And why pray tell use the keyboard.  Ugh.  It's 2013.  We have adapters for adapters and the most badass controllers available ever known.  You can pretty much play Mugen with any controller.

I'm talking about Akira Yuki, not the author's characters.  He's extremely difficult to use in Virtua Fighter 2 because he is almost exclusively a counter character.  So you need to know a great number of moves to use him properly as there are different counters for different heights of punch or kick.

And why pray tell use the keyboard.  Ugh.  It's 2013.  We have adapters for adapters and the most badass controllers available ever known.  You can pretty much play Mugen with any controller.

I see. All the chars in Virtua Fighter are hard to use.

Ugggggggghhhhhhhh..............i guess we're gonna see this ALOT now....... -__-

Sorry for expecting people to catch up with the brutally expensive and sophisticated 1990s technology that is a decent gamepad.  If the keyboard is an excuse to suck, then why the hell use it?  Cell phone plan too expensive to spare $10-$20 for a crappy USB gamepad?  Or maybe all this touchscreen non-sense has ruined your thumbs.

Cell phone plan too expensive to spare $10-$20 for a crappy USB gamepad?  Or maybe all this touchscreen non-sense has ruined your thumbs.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL who said anything about a touchscreen cell phone plan???

and MAYBE the guy doesnt mine the keyboard  :awesome

but ur right about Akira....THATS for suree!