Mugen 3D Fighters Megamix Demo Update to Version 2.1 by DRAGON972

KoFXIIIMugen

mfmm.png

mfmm2.png

mfmm3.png

What's new in this update:

1st - Two new chars: Mai from The King Of Fighters Maximum Impact and Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur;

2nd - One new stage: Soul Calibur Day.

Download: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=1183DD78C416808C&id=1183DD78C416808C!675

IMPORTANT:

Tomorow "SUNDAY 12 mai 2013" DRAGON972 present the first ONLINE VERSION

so play a Looot this night and tomorrow  we can play together ^^

I hate Skydrive... It doesn't allow me to download that file. Everytime it says to login if the file that I want to download is big...

I just finished downloading it. If you want, I could sent it to you over email, or make a 4shared link if you want.

If you can give me the links for 4shared, it will be great.

Unfortunately, my internet is being piss poor at the moment, and EVERY TIME I think that the file will upload, it goes "connection problem" for no reason and starts over when I have all 5 bars. I'll keep trying, but if you have another idea I'm open for suggestions.

EDIT: Download Link: http://www.4shared.com/archive/qkjoF4ps/MUGEN_3D_FIGHTER_MEGAMIX_DEMO_.html?

I tried the game and all I can say is this. It's not bad, but it's not good either. Some characters are at a disadvantage because of the gameplay like Mitsurugi or Akira.

Alright. I'm going to take down the download since you got it, now.

To be honest, the main reason i d'l this game was for my SSFIV/SFxTK/Some 3D rip chars collection XD

The chars, even if the borders seems a bit weird, are fun, some chars are very hard to manage, but that's my opinion. 

Thanks for share it. Greetings!

these chars need alot of work but the model rips are superbly done.

I disagree. They have a very low quality and some effects are bad made, like the dust effect of the Ryu's Hadou Ken. Is that a shame, because the animations are very good.

No, the quality of sprites is not. It depends on the spritesheets/effect sheets the author used.

Laharl said "the models are superbly done", I said "The sprites have low quality and the effects (sprites) are bad". I was thinking I was wrong.