Super Battletoads

So I been holding out on you guys not trying to show off all my jokes but got some advice from a buddy and he told me i should slow down on my first project there mainly just to get you started anyway but now since i gotten use to everything i quickly jumped on my next joke well jokes which are...............................

The Battletoads, yes all 3 in there super battletoads form from the arcade game the last one they made so smile and be happy there coming along ever so perfect screen shots coming soon

So get your Mugen ready because it's

Stompin Time !!!!

Battletoads Update

Details

Pros

Working on Rash supers finishing him up today

Working on Pimple attacks then supers and then finish

Working on Zitz SFF then attacks then supers and then finish

They will no dobt be done by this weekend and up for download IDK lol want to tease them around a bit so any Battletoads fan should really keep track of this thread they will be show cased today around maybe 8pm or later working now so yea pics/videos will be up when im done (sound all exclusive and shit lol)

and another thing

I'll be Voicing all 3 ^_^

Maybe you can get some ideas from here...

I Got my own ideas but that was fucking epic o_0 i mean i never seen this version of him it has to be new or somethng and i dont have some of those sprites like the pig and the transform into the ball shit this video kinda made me depressed shit this guys killing mine :(

That was not the plan... :omg:
:awesome  Just take some ideas from the vid, besides ... vid is from april 2012, till now there is no update or anything from the creator Buckus - abandon wip IMO.

...and the "pig" is just a normal enemy from the game...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qXeqzkzRB4

http://spriters-resource.com/arcade/battletoads/sheet/52429

^ Was not so hard to find.

Use your imagination, try to "recreate" some special things from the source game, to give them Toads a nostalgia/retro feeling...

Just sayin´. :bow:

That was not the plan... :omg:

:awesome  Just take some ideas from the vid, besides ... vid is from april 2012, till now there is no update or anything from the creator Buckus - abandon wip IMO.

...and the "pig" is just a normal enemy from the game...

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qXeqzkzRB4

http://spriters-resource.com/arcade/battletoads/sheet/52429

^ Was not so hard to find.

Use your imagination, try to "recreate" some special things from the source game, to give them Toads a nostalgia/retro feeling...

Just sayin´. :bow:

Oh yea bro i had that plan i mean his battletoad was beast and all but I planned on giving them a normal pace old school stlye gamplay only thing that interested me was the pig intro didn't knnow they had the sprites guess i didnt look hard enough and the tounge grab i wanted to do something like that but dont know how lol it freaking sucks but i'll think of a way but hey man thanks for the sheet if you want i'll let you test Rash he's my only done character he's just missing supers and special effects and sounds but im doing there voices so yea xD thought is would be funny and cool but trust man when you see my verions you'll love it may not be ass bad ass as that guy but for those true classic BT fans he will feel right at home on mugen ^_^

Battletoads Update

Details

Sorry I been to busy creating them instead of updating you guys on whats up please forgive forgive

Zitz is coming along just Fine he has all his required sprites done now just doing his attacks and stuff if i play my cards right he will be done in now time leaving only effects voices and stuff like that to be done yes i'm still doing his voice lol

Pimple is moving slow sorry about that kinda short ideas on his moves and stuff like basics man not special moves crazy right but yeah he has all his required sprites to just need ideas and stuff for attacks and i'll be back on track with him

Rash is finished but he has little effects and i quit on doing his voice mine is to deep sorry can't get it that damn soft as i want it lol so he will either be mute have Yun from street fighter 4 voice or a buddies voice i just need to find that buddy other then that he needs nothing more he will be using KFM/Mugen default effects for now his demo video will be up today so prepare

Looks very nice!

Would love to test Rash!

Great i need some testers before i release him i plan on getting all 3 done by june 1 all i have to add are there attacks and code them thats actually the easy part to me i hate doing the 5000 ugh so boring -__- but yea i'll pm him to for a test ride and pm me back letting me know what you think like is he good enough for release and stuff

Super Battletoads Update

Details

Rash- All done just looking for testers :-)

Zitz - Doing his attacks and super moves then he will be done :-)

Pimple - Moving slow but all i have to do is the same thing his attacks and super moves only problem i don't have any unique ideas for him xD so thats why im moving slow with him

All 3 will be done by June 1 and most likely release on the same day or the next until then Testers enjoy Rash let me know whats up 

Zitz Video Coming Soon

oh and one more thing i found a new name so when i release them you all will know it so stay tuned ^_^

• 1 month later...

Super Update

I Have been gone for far to long and i have big news my friends as followed.......

Rash : not much updated with him because he's done just increased speed more intro's and outro's and some fixed bugs/glitches you know code problems

Zitz : He's done actually :) waiting to be tested so any takers message me

Pimple : Finishing him up today, so happy

What i really need done is to keep messing with the custom states so when i mange to get this dizzy/shocked hit in it will be glorious and they will be 100% till a tester finds some problems lol

Rash 93% Perfected

Zitz 77% Perfected

Pimple 59% Perfected

Now if you'll excuse me i have to work on there demo video's in the mean time smile and be happy cause im back suckas :=D:

If you need any tester, I´m up or it!

Ok buddy another Rash Beta The First Zitz Beta coming real soon buddy working out some bugs with Ryon real quick to make sure he good for testing Pimple will be out soon buddy just need to finish his attacks and stuff