What you like the most ? && What you hate the most ?

SoknaS

Likes: furries, anime, fighters, music, your mom, and art meh nigga

Hates: niggas trying at act hard and shit because theyre showing off in front of their dick sucking homies and so called bitches that the only reason theyre hanging out with them is because they wanna hit it but know they cant because they will end up knocking her up and claiming they aint the father and then end up on maury to take a DNA test which it turns out its not his baby because during their so called relationship she was fucking his homie behind her back thus making her cry like a little bitch on national television,.,,oh and furry haters.....and lil wayne and lil b

Hates: People who seemingly want to start a big fuss that will affect peoples viewpoints on things by over-analyzing what's there and turning something that is somehow offensive, discriminatory, and wrong. I'm talking about shit like violent content, racism, and misogyny in video games and the so-called "gamer culture".

I also hate how people there is some kind of gamer culture that will give them some attention and try so hard to fit into that "lol I play video games, I'm a nerd xD" bullshit. Same shit goes with anime and the whole trying to be an otaku scene.