change 1 intro
improve the special attack( symbiote drill) now it's much better
fix the problem about the wrong clns
add the state electrocuted by opponent
add the state be burnt
add the state get frozen
add the miss sound in the win pose
change the stand strong punch now it's not long range

and about the ai before the state AI was hard, now it's medium it's always strongher but now it's a bit less strong, i try at set the AI easy but sometime in whatch mode varnage could not be hit i try at fix the problem but I could not , so i preferred to leave the ai state Medium

Link for the char

http://www.mediafire.com/?3c38y79fp65idzl

Posted Image

why did you save your image as a GIF?

save as PNG.

also i saw in a video that your big portrat is massively huge. why is that?

EDIT:

OK IT IS LARGE!

Why is your big portrait that size? its suppose to be 120,140.

OK DOUBLE POST WITH REAL FEEDBACK!

Excellent work on updating him so far your doing a great job so far.

Here are my major gripes with him.

- Alot of sprites are not align correctly. They are to low. You need the middle ground between his feet.

- Your sounds are horrible! alot of them are single sound files that you used which is not good, like that gatling gun super, you hear "Romantic" after wards theres nothing romantic about that, and its OUT of place. Your single strike Axe super, the sound activates BEFORE the actual ground hit. You need to optimize your used and use them properly.

- Some effects are wrongly positioned, You should reposition them. such as the bomb smoke, and the crouching back gun fire.

+ Alot of the supers are really creative and nicely done.

+ I love the sprite work, There very original and very nicely done.

Maybe more to come later.

Very clever. I would like to see more from you. This a masterpiece.

Thanks Glad you like :):)

why did you save your image as a GIF?

save as PNG.

also i saw in a video that your big portrat is massively huge. why is that?

EDIT:

OK IT IS LARGE!

Why is your big portrait that size? its suppose to be 120,140.

yes your' right the next time i use for the photo file in PNG. about the portrait yes it's a litle big but the portrait it's from Wiliam and i don't know if his a good idea edit the portrait, maybe can become bad after, a'm not expert about the portrait

OK DOUBLE POST WITH REAL FEEDBACK!

Excellent work on updating him so far your doing a great job so far.

Here are my major gripes with him.

- Alot of sprites are not align correctly. They are to low. You need the middle ground between his feet.

- Your sounds are horrible! alot of them are single sound files that you used which is not good, like that gatling gun super, you hear "Romantic" after wards theres nothing romantic about that, and its OUT of place. Your single strike Axe super, the sound activates BEFORE the actual ground hit. You need to optimize your used and use them properly.

- Some effects are wrongly positioned, You should reposition them. such as the bomb smoke, and the crouching back gun fire.

+ Alot of the supers are really creative and nicely done.

+ I love the sprite work, There very original and very nicely done.

Maybe more to come later.

thanks man for the feedback about the sound, i insert more original sound that were not present in the mugen, and maybe because a'm italian but lol, i love when after the gatling gun (there is the voice ) romantic lol, ( only my opinion hehe),

realy thanks for the feedback for one possible update in the future i try at fix the things you said ;)

thanks again for the code about the hypermove :)

• 3 weeks later...

ok you asked for it so here it is.

1.first off the folder name should be the same as the .def file if you don't do that normal mugen won't read it fighter factory will but not in someones mugen

2.for his stance animation to make it smoother i reccomend playing it through then reversing it so its a "smoother looking movement" right now hes jittery.

3. most of his movements should be sped up in animation as well they are way to slow and choppy

4. I think they are going to high into the air on the launcher not all stages support super jump so its odd when I can't see myself attacking.

5. his cannon fire or w/e it is is pretty spammable in the corner id limit it a bit you can use it way to fast it results in a near infinite if timed right.

6. here are a bunch of questionable clsns that need fixed heres some screenshots I did NOT edit any of this

heres the first one you have a random blue clsn below the opponent for no reason

Posted Image

heres the second one this clsn is way to huge for a projectile 0_0

Posted Image

this one is pretty huge and theres no way to punish him for using it meaning you can't counter it

Posted Image

this one is terribly large for a missile -_- it should be the size of the missile not this giant box for no reason

Posted Image

this one is huge to for no good reason

Posted Image

now heres a couple of shots of misplaced hitsparks

Posted Image

Posted Image

hows that for a start I could probably find more if i looked more but mind fixing this first?

ok i understand this feedback  but this problem you say  don't cause no bugs or problems in the game, but ok, if his are errors  are errors, thanks for the feedback i think the major parts of them i can fix without problems, and of course in the next update the major parts of this error will be fixed :)

sometimes visuals are nice in a char besides gameplay effects you know? would you rather have a stickman or a fully sprited char :P. the clsns DO affect gameplay as it gives varnage an unfair advantage. good job on fixing his stance clsns compared to darkflares video though. Glad you are listening. I will see if i can find some more issues and let you know.

yea of course man, tell me if there are other issues of course in the next update this char will be more better above all about the clns wrong and the other problems ,the major parts are easy to fix :)

I gotta say, Jarr. That was some good feedback you got there. Now its time for you to show and prove. Then, show improvement …

yea i know with the screenshots and with this explanation it's  all more easy to understand ;)