Formatting My Computer

Ryon

I dont wanna do it but I am.

I have this error which is strange, related to my graphics card.

Dell.Support is useless.

nVidia. No help.

Im gonna format back to windows xp, then back up to windows 7 ultimate 64bit.

JUST to keep my graphics card.

I can't afford a new one of anything at the moment.

I may be away for a day or 2.

You don't need to go back to XP, you can directly install 7, and i'm guessing you have a new pc/laptop even if you go back to XP i bet there are no Drivers for your pc/laptop regarding to XP, so it won't work, i suggest backup all your stuff on dvds ot an external HDD in case you have a ton of stuff, now, if the error is about the videocard, uninstall the videocard's drivers and install the new ones from the NVIDIA official page, if you still have problems could be that the videocard is a bit loose giving you that error conflict, skype me my boy.

i have stuff on the external, so back up is ALL GOOD.

the reason why is because the NVidia drivers are not working.

the Dell Drivers are what i need.

and the Dell Drivers for my graphics card date back to support ONLY XP 32, and Vista 32/64.

my computer was originally XP.

so i have to downgrade back to XP then update back to Win 7.

You don't need to go back to XP, you can directly install 7, and i'm guessing you have a new pc/laptop even if you go back to XP i bet there are no Drivers for your pc/laptop regarding to XP, so it won't work, i suggest backup all your stuff on dvds ot an external HDD in case you have a ton of stuff, now, if the error is about the videocard, uninstall the videocard's drivers and install the new ones from the NVIDIA official page, if you still have problems could be that the videocard is a bit loose giving you that error conflict, skype me my boy.

im still amazed at how GD smart u are  :=D: , seriously this man ,my brother from another mother has taught me about emulation & Torrents than anything i could ever read on the net 

noside knows basic internet knowledge ppl without this knowledge should learn quite fast.

Basic internet knowledge eh?  i have 10 years of expirience as a programmer working in a international company in case you didn't know.

yeah...... i guess that's why i mentioned what the person with the program experience taught me,because the tricks he showed me were readily available and i was the asshole who didn't know of them ,but everyone else did  :idontknowwhatthisone:

:awesome

ok so... my graphics card... isnt working properly.

its obviously working well enough for me to use the computer and stuff.

but it hinders my capabilities. (much slower mugen making)

I formatted, to Win7 (clean), XP wouldnt install.

and i need a new graphics card. when i get money i'll buy a new one.

but at the moment, my greatly hindered.

IM GONNA LEARN TO USE GIMP!

I feel that alot of people who do not know about getting programs for "free" have to use the alternative GIMP.

once i learn it for my needs, i'll make a video tutorial on how to do it. Spread the knowledge.

I feel that alot of people who do not know about getting programs for "free" have to use the alternative GIMP.   once i learn it for my needs, i'll make a video tutorial on how to do it. Spread the knowledge.

Gimp is awesome! It's where I began. Its great for cleaning the edges of sprites. It does wonders for creating custom ports. Its select tool is pretty smart and can trim the edges of your port leaving very little left to clean around the edges, if any. The only thing is that Photoshop might be better at converting hires images to sprites. I use both...