Anarkaris

Donovan

Bulleta/B.B Hood

lilith

Victor

Hutzil/Phobos

Bishamon

Q-Bee

Ehh, I don't really see Morrigan as good technically because she just wants you in her pants so she can suck the life out of you :/

Morrigan wants to save your life so she can "use" you later. If you know what I mean.

actually morrigan is a different kind of succubus that doesn't use sex to extract energy if you read her biography its alot more painful than youd think and not as uh fun...

uh yeah she extracts your energy through kicking your ass her uh sexualism is a tease to put you off guard. I found it interesting kind of disappointing as thats not the kind of succubus you would want to ever meet rofl. theres some more info on others such as

Qbee her face isn't her face its a part of her head (thats really a big fake face) meant to lure you in so she can feed on you for her colony. her real face is that of an insect.

Lilith would be basically the exact same being a part of morrigan as well.

Sorry to disappoint any of you but you really would not want to attempt anything on any of the DS women lol.

uh yeah she extracts your energy through kicking your ass her uh sexualism is a tease to put you off guard. I found it interesting kind of disappointing as thats not the kind of succubus you would want to ever meet rofl. theres some more info on others such as Qbee her face isn't her face its a part of her head (thats really a big fake face) meant to lure you in so she can feed on you for her colony. her real face is that of an insect. Lilith would be basically the exact same being a part of morrigan as well. Sorry to disappoint any of you but you really would not want to attempt anything on any of the DS women lol.

Holy chizz! You got that right!