Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

On 10/24/2015 at 11:56 AM, Galvatron said:

more likely 3. :-P

Oh yeah GarchompMatt I dont want to give you bad new but it appears that DMCA is on to me about the some of the Pokemon MUGEN stages I have uploaded on my Mediafire account. so incase some of those links of the stage on your collection goes down you know why. I will try to fix this if I have to reupload them.

They hit me to!

@GarchompMatt

BTW can you upload my stages? They still aren't in the collection.

-Added Pikachu by Question To The Answer

8 hours ago, Festive Special W' said:

Of course it exists. How'd you forget about something you've poured a lot of time (and bandwidth, possibly) into? :}

Lack of a 'My Content' feed :}

5 hours ago, AxSeeker said:

BTW can you upload my stages? They still aren't in the collection.

Your stages aren't the only ones missing from the collection. I'll have to redownload your game again to get them, seeing as it would appear I've since deleted it from my computer.

19 hours ago, Festive Special W' said:

I tried to salvage more stuff, but I came across this site: http://mugencharacter.ucoz.com/load/55

Sadly, many useful links are broken, but it does hint at various missing characters.

A few of those are spam that don't link to valid addresses.

The only ones I don't think we have are 'Legendary Dragon Trio' and Lance.9's Mewtwo, the latter of which has been missing for some time.

I forgot this comment :P

16 hours ago, Sans said:

* Found a Fakemon, not sure if it counts.

http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=6826

I've known about it for a long while, but I don't think it really warrants being in this collection. I mean, if you guys all want it in, I'll shove it under the Misc. section.

Yes, Trini, I know about your Glaceon release. I'm getting on it :P

1 minute ago, GarchompMatt said:

I forgot this comment :P

I've known about it for a long while, but I don't think it really warrants being in this collection. I mean, if you guys all want it in, I'll shove it under the Misc. section.

Yes, Trini, I know about your Glaceon release. I'm getting on it :P

Well I though you're going to make a new selection "Fakemon", but Misc. it is.

Here's an idea:

Given that you know some things are missing, could you maybe add a missing character section? It could consist of a heading and a spoiler tag with the characters inside. I may have seen it in another collection (that may or may not still be up). I think that it could possibly spark interest in a fuller-scale search for characters.

10 minutes ago, Ink Renegade W' said:

Can we just move on already?
I don't think you need to be posting these links here if Matt explicitly said that vore characters aren't allowed (at least, not if everyone and not just one person wants him to add them)