Any and all poorly made characters

Neo Shinryu

Question

You read that title right. Throw every bit of garbage you have my way. Trust me when I say, I'll find a use for it. Doesn't matter if it's glitched out, has poor presentation, or is just overall badly made. If it's a bad character, then please point me in the direction of where I can obtain it. Any and all suggestions in this category are welcome.

Edit: Initially I was looking for God Urien by 'Shin_Lvl2_Akuma.' Special thanks to CyTheMortal for posting a link to him.

Aside from God Urien though, I don't mind submissions of any other poorly made characters.

22 answers to this question

oh boy im going to have a field day with you lol.

for starters anything by wlanxmania,zobbes, beanfan12, terrible cartoon chars who are coded like shit

google mugen naruto and most of them suck if they aren't by alexei,myself sort of or vector,

most Kingdom hearts chars suck horribly theres a few decent ones but most are crap

anything by IMT unless its wolvenom or cray/sabaki had a hand in its creation.

alot of the old cvg creations are pretty shitty they are now known as creator cast.

anything by axkingsrevenge is crap nice sprites but crap coding

most sonic chars are crap not all but definitely most

is that a good start? ill have more for you later lol.

oh boy im going to have a field day with you lol.

for starters anything by wlanxmania,zobbes, beanfan12, terrible cartoon chars who are coded like shit

google mugen naruto and most of them suck if they aren't by alexei,myself sort of or vector,

most Kingdom hearts chars suck horribly theres a few decent ones but most are crap

anything by IMT unless its wolvenom or cray/sabaki had a hand in its creation.

alot of the old cvg creations are pretty shitty they are now known as creator cast.

anything by axkingsrevenge is crap nice sprites but crap coding

most sonic chars are crap not all but definitely most

is that a good start? ill have more for you later lol.

I've heard quite a bit of bad-talk about the COSPLAY Naruto characters, but I think most of them are at the very least passable, but there are still a lot of characters that are even worse.

IMT characters are generally flawed. A lot of Kong's characters are breading grounds for glitches, especially his Cyberbots characters.

Claymizer's new Sonic, Aperson's Dr. Robotnik, and the majority of MUGEN Hunter's characters are pretty good, but a lot range from meh to awful. http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/10536-sonic-the-hedgehog/#entry98509 If you want my honest opinion, the Vector in my collection is one of the absolute WORST characters ever made for MUGEN.

Omegarotom.

Hammuh.

Anything by Hugespongebob98.

Anything by Mugenfan.

I've noticed that a lot of the people who are close to Wlan in terms of friendships and whatnot all seem to use the same stupid shading style, which I've dubbed "jewel shading", because it's how a jewel would be shaded, not a round object >:U

Omegarotom.

Hammuh.

Anything by Hugespongebob98.

Anything by Mugenfan.

I've noticed that a lot of the people who are close to Wlan in terms of friendships and whatnot all seem to use the same stupid shading style, which I've dubbed "jewel shading", because it's how a jewel would be shaded, not a round object >:U

there more then that on there

Thank you for the recent submissions everyone. I'll most likely be getting to some of these with some of the newer parts in my series (Masquer's Charlotte in particular seems quite off from a coding standpoint, as one has already described). Also, that Omegarotom was on my hit-list at one point, though a strange issue occurs with him in VS mode: if he beats any opponent, the match doesn't end, likely due to idiotic coding decisions and among other juvenile aspects on the author's part.

I know some authors who made shitty Nintendo characters are Duckerman12, Ravenboy9, Agent Waffle, and JNEWMAN. I hope that helps you out a bit.

There are also some new authors that completey suck at making MUGEN characters here are some. Mugenfan6, Fredderyll, Placemario, Zobbes, and Ivan Luiz. I can go on the list for the new creators is almost endless. I really hate how these kids think your advice is offensive to them. If they don't like it they should not have made the characters in the first place! although I was once like them cluesless, and thought the whole world hated me but I learned to get beta testers and listen to feedback and now I know what I'm doing when I create things for MUGEN.

You can't expect me sit here for hours on end thinking up EVERY god-awful character that exists! I simply noted the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

i dont expect you to that would take all day lol.

btw there alot of pokemon characters that are garbage  and i have a link to most of the horried characters you could ever ask for if you want them

Its Mainly Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Nintendo and anything Smash Bros related. Trust me a lot of Kingdom Hearts characters are cheap you'll find a very few good/okay ones like my Vexen, most do one hit kill Supers. Do some homework on mugen authors before downloading characters and test them before adding them to mugen.