http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NI3pTWIAJM

Posted Image

[Download]

http://www.mediafire...9qvdadqsb84y8rr

[Comment]

CHAOS CODE

Hikaru's Stage

For mugen 1.1

I know alot of you may not be able to use , play, or even joy this stage. And i'm deeply sorry for that.

I wanted to make this stage with out color loss (without the RGB or other techniques), And I figured why not give 1.1 a test out and see how far I can go with it. So here are the features.

Stage Zoom ✔

Animated ✔

BGM ✔

Super Jump ✔

Medium Width ✔

THERE IS A ISSUE WITH THE TV SCREEN.

I THINK ITS ME BUT, WHEN THE STAGE IS MOVING OR SCALING, THE ANIMATION ON THE TV SEEMS TO GO OFF BY 1 PIXEL. (as seen in Preview Shot) THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME DELTA, SO IT MUST BE A SCALING ISSUE WITH 1.1?

huh i didnt notice it. but if you look at the preview. it looks like the 16 9 images are ... "blown up" with a alien skin filter, it looks like, im probably wrong. dont know if i'll make another 1.1 stage. im expecting a backlash on guild for this.

Nope, they're just wider. i swapped the bg's on GLB's releases as he used the normal one's aswell

im expecting a backlash on guild for this

Why? the leaked alpha originated there anyhow (posted by i forget who during an argument) and wasn't everyone using the leaked winmugen for years without giving a fuck

Despite not being one of the selected few to be able to use 1.1 . I can still say that this stage looks awesome. When 1.1 does become widespread and accessible this stage is definitely going in my mugen folder. Thanks for the share Ryon. I hope to be able to use it soon in the future.

Nope, they're just wider. i swapped the bg's on GLB's releases as he used the normal one's aswell

Why? the leaked alpha originated there anyhow (posted by i forget who during an argument) and wasn't everyone using the leaked winmugen for years without giving a fuck

Yes i know, But i figured people were more sensitive regarding 1.1.

I feel like releasing more 1.1 stages, But I dont want to get attacked.

With all the respect Boss.

But...

Why you care that much?!

You aren´t the first one to release a 1.1 stage, even Chrono strife released like four stages

and other guy released those two HD stages a while ago.

Just saiying...

Do whant you want.

Also

Nice work!

And make more lol.

I second this!

Also you could release them only here on "your" Forum if you feel that way.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...