NON CHIBI TImeskip RORONOA ZORO (ONE PIECE)

Xasor

I've been working on my spriting cause of one reason and one reason only. I hate chibi's but because I'm a true OP fan I tried to do it. I will try and make NON CHIBI op mugen starting with Roronoa Zoro. He will have an MVC style of play. I plan to make the big 3 of the mugiwara's first. All time skip.

So here is a previewof my non chibi Roronoa Timeskip Zoro his sprite is like 15 %

Sorry if its a little blurred but that's what happens when I resize it so you can see it properly.

Posted Image

its basically ichigo with zoros head from Gigant Battle, with swords and a purple shall thing around his waist. From what im seeing i'm expecting some kinda bleach edit, however if you do this right you could make one hell of a zoro.

All your concerns 1. I used ichigo as a base please don't sue me -_- 2. I used the hair form GB but I sprited the face 3. This is the BASIC stance, I don't remember his stance in GB holding a 3 swords or ANY swords -_- 4. The swords will appear once he attack which is great cause it will be like light-1 medium-2 hard-3 5, The sprite isn't finished its 15 % 6. Editing is the reason why we have "rare" chars so please I'm trying to bring OP next to MVC KOF SF chars so that they won't look like they are fighting a midget 7. A lil support would be appreciated cause this project ain't easy, I'm starting to lose my drive.

looks cool.

WOW

yeah no this looks really bad I can tell its ichigo -_-.

Kinda obvious ._.

Now if it is only 15% then it should look better in time.

I am not much of a spriter, so I can't really give feedback. Maybe someone can that will help you improve.

you should take the head from the Gigant Battle. you wont have to edit much. (for the head) also you should have known what your stepping into. if its the future zoro then you are away one of his eyes is "sealed" closed. which would mean double sided sprites. i dont like to make people feel that there creation isnt worth it, but you gotta know what your jumping into.

3. This is the BASIC stance, I don't remember his stance in GB holding a 3 swords or ANY swords -_-

4. The swords will appear once he attack which is great cause it will be like light-1 medium-2 hard-3

So hes going to draw his swords or are they just going to appear out of thin air?

• 2 weeks later...