Bangiras (Tyranitar) & Gachigoras (Tyrantrum) by Minoo released (7/30/2015)

Kazagami

Curious that Minoo has released three Pokémon characters in such a short time span. At this point, I'm half-expecting Minoo to release more in the not so distant future. Still, both of these characters are definitely worth a spot on your roster. And Tyrantrum is pretty much the only high-quality Gen. 6 Pokémon for Mugen released (Although the Honedge is decent).

Tyranitar's quite meh, but the Tyrantrum is a keeper, even if it's a bit overpowered.

Well according to source-game stats Tyrantrum suppose to have High physical Attack power, so i believe Minoo is try to be source accurate with his pokemon characters. :-P

The combos can do as much or more damage than the level 1 supers. There really needs to be some kind of damage dampner in place.

Oh, and when Tyranitar does his level 1 super, when the rocks get hit, they become clones of him.

Also good god are there a lot of clsn boxes.

It just feels like the quality slipped between Rampardos and his newest three.

Onix was a bit pants though. Not because it was broken or overpowered (because it wasn't), but because it was slow and weak.

Yeah, but at least Minoo put some effort in trying to make more decent pokemon characters for mugen. Plus These character can be fix and adjusted to be more better fitting for anybody. :goodmood:

Curious that Minoo has released three Pokémon characters in such a short time span. At this point, I'm half-expecting Minoo to release more in the not so distant future. Still, both of these characters are definitely worth a spot on your roster. And Tyrantrum is pretty much the only high-quality Gen. 6 Pokémon for Mugen released (Although the Honedge is decent).

It's possible he was working on the three at the same time, and got around to finishing them at around the same time. Not sure how long ago he started working on them.

I'd like to see how his version of Feraligatr goes. Man, I'd love to see that happen. And I took a look at both Tyranitar and Tyrantrum... I believe with just enough tweaks and fixes on them by me... I think I may have a spot for those 2 in my conversion project. Don't worry about their attacks though and damage, I'll work something out with those.