A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

Recommended Posts

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria and Melina (To @LightFlare_Da_Realest, @DuckMannnn, @Infinite Kyo, @NijikakuFan61 and @Darkflare)

 

Agni and Magnum saw some more people. There were a yakuza-looking man, a succubus and the normal-looking humans, with one of them wearing a mask. They seemed to be walking ahead to somewhere.

 

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: They're the closest auras to us. Seems like there another cluster right ahead.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: The other one seems way bigger, though. We should go alongside them.

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: It's a weird combination of people by the way... and is that a robotic maid?

1CjflBL.png

Agni: ... No, it's just your imagination. It's a perfect normal maid.

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: Huh... she still looks like a robot to me...

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: (What devious plan do you have this time...? I'll just see if I can convince Magnum that she isn't a robot for now.)

 

They walked a little more and eventually reached the group.

 

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Excuse us, but I suppose that you all are lost?

ev7gw5J.png

Magnum: We just happened to have arrived here too, so I suppose we could walk together.

 

Meanwhile, from another direction, Melina followed Lightflare's directions. She managed to see the group right ahead.

 

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: Sir Lightflare, there are more people right ahead. I believe they are lost as well. Should we join them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Agni Blackheart @Darkflare

32 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria and Melina (To @LightFlare_Da_Realest, @DuckMannnn, @Infinite Kyo, @NijikakuFan61 and @Darkflare)

 

Agni and Magnum saw some more people. There were a yakuza-looking man, a succubus and the normal-looking humans, with one of them wearing a mask. They seemed to be walking ahead to somewhere.

 

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: They're the closest auras to us. Seems like there another cluster right ahead.

AJv1N88.png

Agni: The other one seems way bigger, though. We should go alongside them.

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: It's a weird combination of people by the way... and is that a robotic maid?

H9wesqT.png

Agni: ... No, it's just your imagination. It's a perfect normal maid.

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: Huh... she still looks like a robot to me...

9nQshRO.png

Agni: (What devious plan do you have this time...? I'll just see if I can convince Magnum that she isn't a robot for now.)

 

They walked a little more and eventually reached the group.

 

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: Excuse us, but I suppose that you all are lost?

ev7gw5J.png

Magnum: We just happened to have arrived here too, so I suppose we could walk together.

 

Meanwhile, from another direction, Melina followed Lightflare's directions. She managed to see the group right ahead.

 

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: Sir Lightflare, there are more people right ahead. I believe they are lost as well. Should we join them?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Indeed. (Why are all these people in this forest? I come here so I can train in solitude. And that's usually the case...what's going on here?)

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

I guess we'll see what all the commotion is about. Tell what is your friends name?

 

As LightFlare approaches the group he begins to since a familiar aura...

 

(Is that...Hisui? I haven't seen her since...Kalos City...That young boy it can't be...)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrJPW2pxMtyowfUHzzebE

Agni!? Is it really you old friend?!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria and Melina (To @OxyontheWolf, @LightFlare_Da_Realest, @DuckMannnn, @Infinite Kyo, @NijikakuFan61 and @Darkflare)

 

ekXitMm.png

Agni: Calm down, Lucina! I want to find Magio as fast as I can too, but we're in the middle of a place that we don't know! Rushing will take us anywhere but to our destination.

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: Right now, we need to proceed, but we can't just dash right ahead. Let's regroup with the people who are lost and set out together, even if their missions are different from ours.

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: ... Hold on a moment... that voice...

 

When Agni looked at the direction it came, he saw his old friend of two years ago. They were allies in the fight against Igniz back in Kalos, a city in another world.

 

rBSxR7a.png

Agni: Light?! It really is you!

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: Light...?

zzvLMum.png

Agni: What it has been, two years since the Kalos incident? You just vanished and then we never saw each other!

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: Anyway, am I glad to see that you're fine. You do seem a lot stronger than before, actually!

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: (So, this is Lightflare... he seems like a real strong warrior. Might be good to spar with him so I can see if I got strong!)

 

While Agni talked with Light, Melina stood there watching. She identified them as angels and stood on guard.

 

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: (... Those two are angels... aren't they? I can feel how their aura is different. I should be cautious.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Agni Blackheart @Darkflare

 
1 hour ago, Darkflare said:

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Light-san? This is quite a surprise. Ah, I see, you were using this forest as your training grounds. The anomaly must have interrupted your training session."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrJPW2pxMtyowfUHzzebE

It's been a while. What brings you to La'Mure Forest? Let me guess...my old buddy Darkflare knows something about this. That's how you knew I was training... Because he already knew I was here as well. Am I correct?

32 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria and Melina (To @OxyontheWolf, @LightFlare_Da_Realest, @DuckMannnn, @Infinite Kyo, @NijikakuFan61 and @Darkflare)

 

bVUUhZU.png

Agni: Calm down, Lucina! I want to find Magio as fast as I can too, but we're in the middle of a place that we don't know! Rushing will take us anywhere but to our destination.

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: Right now, we need to proceed, but we can't just dash right ahead. Let's regroup with the people who are lost and set out together, even if their missions are different from ours.

XFdnR3J.png

Agni: ... Hold on a moment... that voice...

 

When Agni looked at the direction it came, he saw his old friend of two years ago. They were allies in the fight against Igniz back in Kalos, a city in another world.

 

6Z6ZQ16.png

Agni: Light?! It really is you!

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: Light...?

2K5drcq.png

Agni: What it has been, two years since the Kalos incident? You just vanished and then we never saw each other!

YcjmA0j.png

Agni: Anyway, am I glad to see that you're fine. You do seem a lot stronger than before, actually!

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: (So, this is Lightflare... he seems like a real strong warrior. Might be good to spar with him so I can see if I got strong!)

 

While Agni talked with Light, Melina stood there watching. She identified them as angels and stood on guard.

 

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: (... Those two are angels... aren't they? I can feel how their aura is different. I should be cautious.)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Agni! My good friend. It's been too long. What brings you to my domain yet again. Is there some imminent danger ahead? Wait...(He seems to have grown stronger.)

 

LightFlare begins to take notice of all the people around. He then turns to Melina...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Melina...is Agni your friend? (What's really going on here?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Flare-sama mentioned your unorthodox training methods before. I assumed from there, you were using the forest as your training grounds. My reasons for being here were to investigate the anomaly in the area as well as escort these people toward the city. Actually Light-San, could you assist me in escorting the group to Candor City?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Darkflare

3 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Flare-sama mentioned your unorthodox training methods before. I assumed from there, you were using the forest as your training grounds. My reasons for being here were to investigate the anomaly in the area as well as escort these people toward the city. Actually Light-San, could you assist me in escorting the group to Candor City?"

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Heh...Indeed. My training can be a bit..."unorthodox. " But if Darkflare needs help, then I'm at your disposal. We have quite a crowd here. (Some of them seem a bit suspicious)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upon receiving confirmation that nobody left anything important, Nemesis proceeded to nod.

 

94a8369d8f.png

Nemesis: Okay, everyone, let's get going and see what awaits us at this city!

 

And with that, she proceeded to head northeast through the edge of the forest, hoping that the path would be up ahead, just as Hisui said. A thought occurred to her: what could be within the forest? It seemed like it was pretty large, and since this was an unknown land to her, there most definitely had to be some strange creatures within it, just like in the world she was from. The world she told nobody about. She was about to say something about it, but it would probably be best to save it until they got to the city.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria and Melina

 

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: I'm actually looking for a friend that I've lost contact for two months... he's an important soldier of Heaven and I must find him...

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: After being nominated as the Second Archdragon General, looking after him has become my main priority. I have to fulfill it, no matter what.

 

Agni's heart started to darken a little. His heavy thoughts about not following Magio on his mission like usual made him start to blame himself.

 

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: Excuse me...

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

zzvLMum.png

Agni: This here is Commander Magnum Alexandria. He's under my jusridiction.

ev7gw5J.png

Magnum: Agni told me that you're good with your fists. Whenever time lets us, let's spar!

gWVvHZT.png

Agni: With everything said, we're on the move out. How about we go ahead?

 

Then, Light looked at the small girl and spoke her name. Melina herself flinched slightly, without them noticing it.

 

rBSxR7a.pngQKcJuQa.png

Agni and Magnum: Melina?!

 

They both blurted out her name. It was unbelievable what was in their front. The small princess saw their surprise and immediately answered just so she wouldn't raise more suspicion.

 

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: No, I have no idea of who they are...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: ... Neither we do. This is the first time.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: In any case, it is my pleasure to meet you both. Well then, shall we get going?

 

She walked alone, following the other group. Agni and Magnum were both in shock.

 

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: (The Sixth Bariura Princess...?! But she's dead! Then, how is she standing right here?!)

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: (I don't like this... someone revived her and for some reason or what not...! Agni isn't liking this too, but I have to turn the conversation around somehow.)

 

Agni sighed as Magnum pointed out to Lucina. It was a way to diverse the talk from that fact.

 

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Oh yeah. This woman is Lucina. She's my friend's apreentice.

 

Mirfah

 

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: Oh, we're moving out then? OK!

 

Mirfah followed Nemesis' lead to the mysterious city outside the forest. He had no idea of what to expect, so he just went along without thinking about the scenario.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tommy put on his headphones to listen to his music, pulling his guitar out in case he wanted to play anything on it.

 

tommy.png

Hey, do you guys want to hear me playing something on the guitar? I've been practicing for -

 

edward.png

Tommy...

 

tommy.png

Yeah?

 

edward.png

Has it ever occurred that maybe people don't want to hear you playing on the guitar?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy.png (smiles) thanks for the simplistic introduction Agni, but we're detaching from our objective, locate Magio, and Argento, anyways, where's the exit to these woods? I've seen like 30 different shades of green by this point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy put on his headphones to listen to his music, pulling his guitar out in case he wanted to play anything on it.

 

tommy.png

Hey, do you guys want to hear me playing something on the guitar? I've been practicing for -

 

UnM7jNY.png

Yui: I like music, so sure.

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Do whatever you want.

tYXHecq.png

Hinamori: As long as you're good at it.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: *Thinking about Mech-Hisui*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

tommy.png

...alright... here goes...

 

Tommy pulled out his guitar.

 

BGM: Two Princes

 

tommy.png

I've been practicing the guitar for a long time... if you think I should stop, just tell me...

 

rpyhHvY.png

Yui: You're doing great! Keep going!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Agni Blackheart

33 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz, Magnum Alexandria and Melina

 

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: I'm actually looking for a friend that I've lost contact for two months... he's an important soldier of Heaven and I must find him...

AJv1N88.png

Agni: After being nominated as the Second Archdragon General, looking after him has become my main priority. I have to fulfill it, no matter what.

 

Agni's heart started to darken a little. His heavy thoughts about not following Magio on his mission like usual made him start to blame himself.

 

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: Excuse me...

XFdnR3J.png

Agni: Oh yeah, I almost forgot!

2K5drcq.png

Agni: This here is Commander Magnum Alexandria. He's under my jusridiction.

ev7gw5J.png

Magnum: Agni told me that you're good with your fists. Whenever time lets us, let's spar!

YcjmA0j.png

Agni: With everything said, we're on the move out. How about we go ahead?

 

Then, Light looked at the small girl and spoke her name. Melina herself flinched slightly, without them noticing it.

 

6Z6ZQ16.pngQKcJuQa.png

Agni and Magnum: Melina?!

 

They both blurted out her name. It was unbelievable what was in their front. The small princess saw their surprise and immediately answered just so she wouldn't raise more suspicion.

 

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: No, I have no idea of who they are...

HKlOvnC.png

Agni: ... Neither we do. This is the first time.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: In any case, it is my pleasure to meet you both. Well then, shall we get going?

 

She walked alone, following the other group. Agni and Magnum were both in shock.

 

9nQshRO.png

Agni: (The Sixth Bariura Princess...?! But she's dead! Then, how is she standing right here?!)

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: (I don't like this... someone revived her and for some reason or what not...! Agni isn't liking this too, but I have to turn the conversation around somehow.)

 

Agni sighed as Magnum pointed out to Lucina. It was a way to diverse the talk from that fact.

 

2K5drcq.png

Agni: Oh yeah. This woman is Lucina. She's my friend's apreentice.

 

Mirfah

 

izgwyhY.png

Mirfah: Oh, we're moving out then? OK!

 

Mirfah followed Nemesis' lead to the mysterious city outside the forest. He had no idea of what to expect, so he just went along without thinking about the scenario.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Nice to meet you Commander Magnum. (He seems strong...and like a true warrior.) After our trip to town maybe Darkflare will let us use his facility for a little "intense training match". You seem like a worthy adversary.

 

LightFlare is a bit perplexed at how Agni and Magnum reacted to meeting Melina...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

Agni...you " sure" you and Melina don't know each other?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Normal.png (walks up to Lightflare) Mr. Lightflare, a pleasure to meet you (stretches her hand to him), I am Lucina, apprentice and disciple of Magio Toadstool himself, we're on his search, care to join?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

 

rpyhHvY.png

Yui: You're doing great! Keep going!

Tommy's face lit up like a Christmas tree.

 

tommy.png

(She actually likes my guitar playing... maybe, if I become friends with her, she'll want to hear my guitar playing more and more, and I'll finally be able to master my guitar playing!)

 

edward.png

...Tommy...? Are... are you okay, du -

 

BGM: Shine

 

tommy.png

Yeah?

 

edward.png

Never mind... false alarm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Up ahead, the path leading to the city could be seen, the heavily used road curving in the direction of the large silhouette to the northeast. Nemesis set foot upon it immediately and began to follow it...but suddenly stopped in her tracks as a shadowy figure seemed to quickly dash by the group's front.

 

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: ...looks like the animals are interested...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That one line immediately caused Tommy to stop playing the guitar.

 

tommy.png

...huh?

 

edward.png

Um... why did you stop so suddenly...?

 

tommy.png

...

 

Tommy was literally speechless about how Nemesis had stopped so suddenly; what possibly could've caused that to happen?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

@Agni Blackheart

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

Nice to meet you Commander Magnum. (He seems strong...and like a true warrior.) After our trip to town maybe Darkflare will let us use his facility for a little "intense training match". You seem like a worthy adversary.

 

LightFlare is a bit perplexed at how Agni and Magnum reacted to meeting Melina...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

Agni...you " sure" you and Melina don't know each other?

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"I'm certain Flare-Sama could arrange something. But for now we should hurry and exit the forest."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, A person said:

Up ahead, the path leading to the city could be seen, the heavily used road curving in the direction of the large silhouette to the northeast. Nemesis set foot upon it immediately and began to follow it...but suddenly stopped in her tracks as a shadowy figure seemed to quickly dash by the group's front.

 

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: ...looks like the animals are interested...

Track: Nothingness Space

 

mqZ85un.png

Yomi: Seems like things are finally starting to get interesting.

XNjkOOR.png

Yui: W-What?

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Stay sharp Yui. We might have to fight at any moment.

gvTWPtQ.png

Yui: Alright.

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: ...

 

    Hugh starts cracking his knuckles. Both Yui and Hinamori pulled out their swords while Yomi just stood on place, as she was going to let the other do the fighting for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BGM: Approaching Dread

 

As if triggered by something, several pairs of glowing lights appeared within the shadows of the trees' upper branches, like eyes gazing down at the party below. They gave off an unwelcoming aura, one of pure malice. Nemesis turned her head to gaze at them, seeming to take mental note of how many there were. Her katars slid out of her coat sleeves.

 

b0f9435a84.png

Nemesis: As long as we stay on our guard while we advance, we should be okay. 

 

Slowly, she started to continue on down the path.

 

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: If any of you notice any sudden movements, alert the others; don't try fighting alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now