A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

1,915 posts in this topic

On 12/21/2017 at 10:59 AM, DuckMannnn said:

The gravity sphere slowly fades away. Kirimuri struggles to get up due to his hard contact with the wall behind him. He slowly reaches for his staff in order to stand up.

 

struggling_2_by_duckmann18-dbxdm7a.png

Kirimuri: (Damned wall and lowered defense! If they were never there, I would have safely gotten myself out of this or could get up without breaking a sweat. My back freaking hurts and I can't even stand straight without shaking.)

 

 

Although the haze that remained after the explosion is still lingering around, Kirimuri could see Byakuya's shadow slowly approaching him. He is clearly annoyed that his attempt did not eliminate any of the targets, even if 5T is weakened from it.

 

struggling_1_by_duckmann18-dburz7i.png

Kirimuri: (Damn you! I'm getting my beat-up arse out of here.)

 

Kirimuri quickly enters his invisible form then tries to flee from the area, whilst struggling with the shock from the impact between him and the wall.

unknown.png

vC8nCC0.png&key=7776836f9f0f1eab27bc4b4c

Byakuya: (So, he still got some energy left in him)

T00hK69.png&key=57b054c356f2732f18f24785

Byakuya: I'm not letting you go so eas-

(But while Byakuya's focus was on Kurimuri, he ended up getting hit by Light's attack)

VXABvhI.png&key=3c0286167fa0cd880c86e68f

Byakuya: Ugh, where the heck did that come from?

XOZwdTv.png&key=fe9d6f1d4a53ba80ee9a9fb2

Byakuya: (Nevermind that. Since we're running on little time, I think luring him would be better)

(Byakuya sets another nest)

07VHTF7.jpg

Light purple = Nest

Purple = Byakuya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

6lXGiWZ.png

   Seeing that she was a bit far away, she decided to improvise and use her EX-Dragon Drive to close part of the distance gap she had with 13P

 

LightFlare gIides across the ground at 13p and Hugh's but instead of striking 13 he positions himself just in the path of Ryuko's Drive just behind Hugh, with Hugh and 13p obstructing his back from Joyce and Yui in the distance...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(I've got your back Hugh...)

 

 

LightFlare fires a charged Light Burst at Ryuko.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kirimuri went farther into the offense base, then noticed Byakuya isn't following him.

struggling_1_by_duckmann18-dburz7i.png

Kirimuri: (Is he gone? Maybe he decided to actually follow his team's objective instead. I need to fix up this injury real quick...)

 

He left his invisible form again. He snaps his fingers, then his body proceeds to emit black-ish smoke. By using Smoldering, he can passively regenerate his health.

 

glare_by_duckmann18-dburz7r.png

Kirimuri: (I'll shoot that annoying Pod of 5T, it ain't fair when they have an extra semi-sentient being that can assist their team...)

 

He pulled out his revolver, and loaded his smoke bullets inside. They can jam the Pod or force a living being to sleep. Kirimuri proceeds to leave the offense base from the west, now with his health almost fully regenerated, although his defense is still lower than before the explosion.

 

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arena Trial 001

 

 

5T: What in the-

 

Before 5T could fully respond, he was hit in the head and incapacitated.

 

 

5T: (Damn it... guess the backfire came right for them...)

 

Agni: (Thanks! Right, now I just need to shoot-)

 

Agni, however, aimed at them and didn't notice Penelope coming at him. In the moment he was going to shoot, the arcane wave hit him and sent him to the wall, eliminating him in the process...

 

 

Agni: (No... then... am I useless just like 5T said I am...?)

 

13P, without a reaction to defend himself with his hands, had to play a dirty tactic. He shielded himself with the maid.

 

 

13P: (If this fails, I'm out! Even so, I trust they'll be able to get out with it.)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Teams

 

24 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

13P, without a reaction to defend himself with his hands, had to play a dirty tactic. He shielded himself with the maid.

 

 

13P: (If this fails, I'm out! Even so, I trust they'll be able to get out with it.)

 

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: Tch...

 

    Hugh's fist stopped inches from the maid.

 

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: Nice try...but if my body control couldn't keep up with my speed, I would be clumsly running into walls and probably wouldn't be even here...

 

     He took a step back while mentally saying "Close freaking call",  trying to keep his tough exterior.

 

On 24/12/2017 at 8:10 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

LightFlare gIides across the ground at 13p and Hugh's but instead of striking 13 he positions himself just in the path of Ryuko's Drive just behind Hugh, with Hugh and 13p obstructing his back from Joyce and Yui in the distance...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(I've got your back Hugh...)

 

  Hide contents

LightFlare fires a charged Light Burst at Ryuko.

 

 

24nZO3F.png

Yui: Ah! Light just launched an attack straight at Miss Ryuko.

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: (And she can't dodge it because she's in the air...There's not much I can do unless summon an attack from above his position.)

HAvISap.png

Ryuko: (I HAVE THIS HUGE AURA FOR A REASON!!!)

 

6lXGiWZ.png

    Her strike collided with the Light Burst. While it managed to halt her advance, she didn't suffer damage.

 

Yichq3A.png

Ryuko: (Dang, it doesn't change the fact thirties is surrounded right now...And knowing Lightbulb, he'll just shower me with bullets again while pulling a Mr. M the moment I throw a big gun.)

AcHWPs1.png

Hinamori: Yui, secure his escape route.

ouRh1Vr.png

Yui: Okay.

 

   Yui makes a dash for the right flank entrance.

 

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: (This might not hit, but it will give 13P time to escape. Double Splash!!!)

 

    Using her both hands, Hinamori summoned eight torrents of water, four above Hugh and four above LightFlare.

 

9HCEK2z.png

Joyce: (So we got another strike in...but finally lost one of ours. While 5T's idea ended up having us capturing the maid, they shouldn't have gone in without proper backup...And now 13P is surrounded...I have to at least keep Emilia occupied so that she doesn't go after him.)

 

   The wooden sword was enveloped in an flame-like aura, increasing its reach, then,  she dealt a downwards diagonal slash at Emilia in hopes of at least keeping her busy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: (This might not hit, but it will give 13P time to escape. Double Splash!!!)

 

    Using her both hands, Hinamori summoned eight torrents of water, four above Hugh and four above LightFlare.

 

ryusf3end3.gif

Above you Hugh...

 

LightFlare warns Hugh as he glides from under the attack towards Ryuko.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Defense Team

23 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

9HCEK2z.png

Joyce: (So we got another strike in...but finally lost one of ours. While 5T's idea ended up having us capturing the maid, they shouldn't have gone in without proper backup...And now 13P is surrounded...I have to at least keep Emilia occupied so that she doesn't go after him.)

 

   The wooden sword was enveloped in an flame-like aura, increasing its reach, then,  she dealt a downwards diagonal slash at Emilia in hopes of at least keeping her busy.

Emilia's eyes caught the surprise attack coming in from her peripheral, so she put her sword in the path of the incoming fiery swing to block it.

 

404bcc6738.png

Emilia: Damn it...are we truly this outnumbered? 

 

3a0f57033f.png

Emilia: No matter...I shall snatch this victory from the jaws of defeat.

 

A bright light soon enveloped Emilia's body and vanished, revealing a new version of herself. There was a newfound confidence in her voice.

 

acc251b61b.png

Emilia: And now everything is even. I will take every single one of you on!

 

She proceeded to disengage from Joyce and jumped back from the expanded sword, using the brief moment to raise her free and and summon five arcane swords above herself which looked clones of her own.

 

Offense Team

 

Penelope laughed as her attack struck and, subsequently, took out Agni.

 

becc5996f2.png

Penelope: Haha, scratch one bogey!

 

However, her attention was soon brought to Emilia's transformation.

 

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Oooooooh...booooooooy...umm! Everyone, we should deal with her right now! If we don't, she's gonna be reaaaaaaally annoying later! No shooty stuff, though!

 

Despite it being obvious that she was anything but confident in her ability to take down Emilia in a transformed state, she still charged at her, her sword at the ready.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Byakuya continued to walk with his weapons ready)

lGh2eC4.png&key=1d5c07c51a2b1bbc0c767d37

Byakuya: Come on you can't keep running around forever!

vC8nCC0.png&key=7776836f9f0f1eab27bc4b4c

Byakuya: You wouldn't want your team to lose because you were hiding. That would be quite tragic.

(Byakuya stood there awaiting to hear an answer as if he knew Kirimuri was near)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sinjik said:

(Byakuya continued to walk with his weapons ready)

lGh2eC4.png&key=1d5c07c51a2b1bbc0c767d37

Byakuya: Come on you can't keep running around forever!

vC8nCC0.png&key=7776836f9f0f1eab27bc4b4c

Byakuya: You wouldn't want your team to lose because you were hiding. That would be quite tragic.

(Byakuya stood there awaiting to hear an answer as if he knew Kirimuri was near)

 

Kirimuri answered Byakuya's taunt.

glare_by_duckmann18-dburz7r.png

Kirimuri: Oh yeah? How about I put you to sleep then pummel you right now and score an elimination?

 

He flings his smoke-infused staff like a javelin over the wall, which should land where Byakuya was. The staff will emit instantly a cloud of hypnotic smoke which will put Byakuya to sleep within 10 to 15 seconds, should he inhale the smoke.

 

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arena Trial 001

 

BGM: SUPER FINAL M.T.B (Danganronpa: The Animation)

 

The defense lost Agni while the offense lost 5T. Still, the numbers were bigger towards the latter team, which currently had the maid in possession. 13P, who were holding the Mech-Hisui, used it as a captive shield to make an incoming Hugh back off. However, Light had appeared and Emilia suddenly transformed. He walked back towards their left flank exit while Hinamori, Joyce and Ryuko were holding them with attacks.

 

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: (Tch, if I run, I'll be caught. I can run fast, but not without carrying this thing in a position that leaves me open to attacks. If only my Pod was active...)

13P's Pod: Pod successfully reunited with Unit 13P. Current status: unit 13P is holding the objective and prepared to depart. Proposal: use program A160 to escape.

jcoAP9p.png

13P: Wah! Geez, thanks for the arrival warning... wait, that program... isn't that...?!

 

Spoiler

13P's Battle Properties

In contrast to 5T, 13P's weapon are his fists. He doesn't use a sword or any other weapon like most androids do. Also, while it's capable of attacking from a distance, his Pod has different Programs installed, as they are more physical attacking than 5T's Pod Programs.

 

Pod Programs (NieR: Automata)

  1. R020 Mirage: obtaining high speeds, 13P "vanishes" from the field and starts pummeling the space around him.
  2. R030 Hammer: the Pod begins to charge a mass of energy similar to a hammer and 13P slams the mass into the ground.
  3. R040 Blade: the Pod opens and releases a small blade of energy, similar to a knife. It begins to spin around 13P at a mass speed.
  4. R050 Spear: after the Pod charges energy in his fists, 13P pummels the ground and releases a line of spear-like energy masses.
  5. A080 Wave: 13P generates a powerful shockwave by slamming the Pod in the ground. Only usable in air.
  6. A090 Wire: under 13P's command, the Pod launches a laser wire towards an enemy. If it connects, 13P is launched towards it.
  7. A160 Missile: allows 13P to ride the Pod as if it was a missile. Can be used to barge into enemies and has a high knockback.

Punisher Mode

A special mode belonging to the 13P models. Once activated, it boosts 13P's attack power and speed, allowing him to use the Programs more oftenly while dealing attacks with increased damage and knockback. However, after a limited time, this mode will deactivate and 13P will enter in Overheat, which weakens him and makes him entirely dependent of the Pod's shooting.

 

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: (That's right! If I use that program, even at its lowest charge, I'll be able to gain distance. All that I have to do now is to have faith in those guys. Alright then...)

T8tpTDg.png

13P: Proposal accepted!

13P's Pod: Affirmative. Pod prepared to launch.

 

The Pod began to charge and release energy around it and around 13P. He looked back at the others and gave them a confident smile.

 

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Alright, guys, you can do this! I'll be going on ahead so keep them busy! Pod!!

13P's Pod: Departing in three, two, one... launching.

 

Upon aiming it towards the car, 13P quickly hopped and the Pod went away like a missile. Because of its low charge, it didn't lasted long, but it was a faster dash than 13P's normal running.

 

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: Hasta la vista, Defense!

 

Once the charge ended, he was near the right car. Without looking back, he rushed towards the offense's right flank while carrying the maid with him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both Teams

 

On 02/01/2018 at 1:10 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

ryusf3end3.gif

Above you Hugh...

 

LightFlare warns Hugh as he glides from under the attack towards Ryuko.

 

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: Whoa!

 

   Hugh avoids the water torrents by doing a quick backstep.

 

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: (Smart move...But she knows I can reach him at any moment...)

 

6 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

 

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Alright, guys, you can do this! I'll be going on ahead so keep them busy! Pod!!

13P's Pod: Departing in three, two, one... launching.

 

Upon aiming it towards the car, 13P quickly hopped and the Pod went away like a missile. Because of its low charge, it didn't lasted long, but it was a faster dash than 13P's normal running.

 

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: Wait!

 

R0yVXaz.png

   Before he could give chase, Ryuko stood in his way and punched the ground.

 

PMgyjzC.jpg

Ryuko: You're not going anywhere! This time, I won't fail in protecting!

Ni0gf2l.png

Hugh: (Still, there's no way she can take on me and LightFlare at the same time...)

 

    The moment Hugh thinks that however, Yui shows up from the right flank door, having starting to sweat a lot due to having to use more of her Light Magic to increase her running speed.

 

IW9Yvrv.png

Yui: (I shouldn't be afraid...to push myself!!!)

 

    She spends more energy to warp behind LightFlare in order to deal a slash from behind, if she is succesful, she'll follow up with more warp attacks.

 

E4H0yXT.jpg

Ryuko: Come at me! This Dragon will devour you whole!

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Heh! You're still at Carp level!!!

W3RRG7C.jpg

Ryuko: As if I didn't hear that one before. I'll be so happy to prove you wrong!

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: Odd, that feels like a line I heard from a thug once...And that's the cue for me to fish you!

C6Ir59s.png

Ryuko: It's...

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: ON!!!


   They both run at each other, Ryuko attempts her Dragon Dive, but before she could properly execute it, Hugh manages to stop it with his own flying kick. Both landed on the floor, ready to fight each other.

 

On 03/01/2018 at 2:24 AM, A person said:

Emilia's eyes caught the surprise attack coming in from her peripheral, so she put her sword in the path of the incoming fiery swing to block it.

 

404bcc6738.png

Emilia: Damn it...are we truly this outnumbered? 

 

3a0f57033f.png

Emilia: No matter...I shall snatch this victory from the jaws of defeat.

 

A bright light soon enveloped Emilia's body and vanished, revealing a new version of herself. There was a newfound confidence in her voice.

 

acc251b61b.png

Emilia: And now everything is even. I will take every single one of you on!

 

She proceeded to disengage from Joyce and jumped back from the expanded sword, using the brief moment to raise her free and and summon five arcane swords above herself which looked clones of her own.

 

8ajmOQs.png

Joyce:  Heh...It's seems you're just pretentious in your boasts as I am...I keep telling myself that my flames will forge me into something that will make me stronger than anyone...But that didn't stop me from losing against someone.

9HCEK2z.png

Joyce: Even still...I'll cling into such a claim and defeat you!

 

   Joyce takes an fighting stance, holding the sword with just a hand, waiting for Emilia's first move.

 

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: (Time for one last move to secure the escape route.)

 

   Hinamori used her hands to raise an water wall that covered the left flank entrance. If one attempted to pass through it, they would be smashed to the ceiling. In the chance someone actually managed to go through it, Hinamori pulled out her knife as there would be a delay for the wall to be dispelled. Then, she went to the L-shaped wall in order to observe if anyone would go through the right side route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

IW9Yvrv.png

Yui: (I shouldn't be afraid...to push myself!!!)

 

    She spends more energy to warp behind LightFlare in order to deal a slash from behind, if she is succesful, she'll follow up with more warp attacks

 

01_mod04t.jpg

 

Yui's attack struck as LightFlare as he dashed towards Ryuko. It looked like a clean hit...but it passed through his body as if it he were an illusion. He instantly stops right in front of Yui...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(A valiant effort...)

 

 

 

LightFlare strikes the ground just inches in front of Yui. Pillars of energy rise from the ground under them intended to strike Yui.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

8ajmOQs.png

Joyce:  Heh...It's seems you're just pretentious in your boasts as I am...I keep telling myself that my flames will forge me into something that will make me stronger than anyone...But that didn't stop me from losing against someone.

9HCEK2z.png

Joyce: Even still...I'll cling into such a claim and defeat you!

 

   Joyce takes an fighting stance, holding the sword with just a hand, waiting for Emilia's first move.

Defense Team vs. Offense Team

 

Emilia laughed as the arcane swords spun themselves around, their pommels now facing Joyce.

 

acc251b61b.png

Emilia: Then please, show me everything you are capable of, because you will need it!

 

However, instead of sending all of the swords at Joyce, the swords seemed to change their directions to face a certain target. Two(2) of the swords had their pommels pointed at Joyce, two(2) more were pointed at 13P, and the last was pointed at Penelope.

 

dc9547aa91.png

Emilia: How about something simple to start us off, hmm? Perhaps, if you prove yourself, I shall make things more interesting!

 

She put her sword upon the tip of its blade, sending the swords pommel-first at their intended targets, the two swords headed for 13P needing to pass through the water wall in order to have a chance of getting at him. Penelope, meanwhile, proceeded to use her sword to block the incoming sword, being pushed back slightly from the force.

 

85227e81f4.png

Penelope: Yikes, she's already starting with this! I've got something for her, though!

 

Countering the sword attack, Penelope proceeded to leap at Emilia, swinging her sword down at her.

 

66b6207496.png

Penelope: With me, Joyce! We can overwhelm her if we attack together!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

01_mod04t.jpg

 

Yui's attack struck as LightFlare as he dashed towards Ryuko. It looked like a clean hit...but it passed through his body as if it he were an illusion. He instantly stops right in front of Yui...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(A valiant effort...)

 

  Hide contents

 

LightFlare strikes the ground just inches in front of Yui. Pillars of energy rise from the ground under them intended to strike Yui.

 

ouRh1Vr.png

Yui: (That energy flow...An explosive attack?)

 

   Yui dodges the attack with a quick backstep.

 

24nZO3F.png

Yui: (How? What kind of move is that? He didn't turn into a ghost did he? If that was the case, my Holy Sword would've still hit him. Or maybe it did but the damage wasnt apparent...Either way...I got his attention to me. Now it's up to how much my body can take the exaustion.)

 

   She took a fighting stance, then ran at LightFlare at normal speed.

 

1 hour ago, A person said:

Defense Team vs. Offense Team

 

Emilia laughed as the arcane swords spun themselves around, their pommels now facing Joyce.

 

acc251b61b.png

Emilia: Then please, show me everything you are capable of, because you will need it!

 

However, instead of sending all of the swords at Joyce, the swords seemed to change their directions to face a certain target. Two(2) of the swords had their pommels pointed at Joyce, two(2) more were pointed at 13P, and the last was pointed at Penelope.

 

dc9547aa91.png

Emilia: How about something simple to start us off, hmm? Perhaps, if you prove yourself, I shall make things more interesting!

 

She put her sword upon the tip of its blade, sending the swords pommel-first at their intended targets, the two swords headed for 13P needing to pass through the water wall in order to have a chance of getting at him. Penelope, meanwhile, proceeded to use her sword to block the incoming sword, being pushed back slightly from the force.

 

85227e81f4.png

Penelope: Yikes, she's already starting with this! I've got something for her, though!

 

Countering the sword attack, Penelope proceeded to leap at Emilia, swinging her sword down at her.

 

66b6207496.png

Penelope: With me, Joyce! We can overwhelm her if we attack together!

 

 

 

9HCEK2z.png

Joyce: Alright, let's go!

 

    Joyce ran foward, then ducked under the swords with a spinning crowch. Following Penelope's cue, she went for a stab. Meanwhile, the swords aiming at 13P would be redirected slighty upwards.

 

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: (The wall is getting attacked already?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2018 at 10:22 AM, DuckMannnn said:

 

Kirimuri answered Byakuya's taunt.

glare_by_duckmann18-dburz7r.png

Kirimuri: Oh yeah? How about I put you to sleep then pummel you right now and score an elimination?

 

He flings his smoke-infused staff like a javelin over the wall, which should land where Byakuya was. The staff will emit instantly a cloud of hypnotic smoke which will put Byakuya to sleep within 10 to 15 seconds, should he inhale the smoke.

 

unknown.png

(Byakuya covered his mouth and nose as fast as possible)

XOZwdTv.png&key=fe9d6f1d4a53ba80ee9a9fb2

Byakuya: (Dang it! I gotta get out of here fast.)

(Byakuya started to rush out with his weapons spinning around him to clear the smoke)

dojF9HI.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sinjik said:

(Byakuya covered his mouth and nose as fast as possible)

XOZwdTv.png&key=fe9d6f1d4a53ba80ee9a9fb2

Byakuya: (Dang it! I gotta get out of here fast.)

(Byakuya started to rush out with his weapons spinning around him to clear the smoke)

dojF9HI.png

 

glare_by_duckmann18-dburz7r.png

Kirimuri: Whoopity whoopity doo!

 

Kirimuri rushes out from the left flank and swiftly performs a slide tackle at Byakuya, seeking to cripple him and knock him down.

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arena Trial 001

 

BGM: SUPER FINAL MTB still playing

 

He kept progressing towards the flank, carrying the maid as a piggyback. However, a sudden alert came from the Pod.

 

13P's Pod: Alert. Two incoming projectiles coming at 13P's position. Chances of escaping are limited to movements towards the west flank.

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: What the?! Oh, come on!!

13P's Pod: Projectiles reaching in 7... 6... 5... 4... 3...

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: (Tch, I was hoping to do this alive! Oh well...!!)

 

13P immediately stopped and crouched while holding the maid as a piggyback to form a sort of shield with her. He lowered his head and waited for the projectiles to come, since his chances of escaping were completely thin.

 

13P's Pod: 2... 1...

 

The incoming swords did hit... both of them. Because of the defensive capability removal, even if it was a hilt to the back, it would be a strong hit considering the speed of the trajectory and the impact. However, 13P didn't escaped unscathed. He was eliminated by the second sword.

 

Spectators: Anna Ametrine, Lucina, Zaveid and Melina

 

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: The maid was hit! She seems to be...

dPvjeqk.png

Lucina: The hit was indeed strong. It was a cheap tactic, but considering how it came towards her.

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: ... She seems incapacitated and heavily damaged from the hit. Was that the objective behind this?

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: No... but it is a victory to the offense, I guess...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

29U7aJW.jpg

"....Hostage eliminated"

 

He flipped communications toward the offense team.

 

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Not the way I would have preferred it, but a win is a win. Well done."

 

He then switched communications toward the defense.

 

ATFW2x0.jpg

"The enemy had complete control the entire round and your carelessness have caused your team to eliminate the hostage. Learn from your mistakes for the next round."

 

He then switched communications to both teams.

 

ATFW2x0.jpg

"The next round will be the same but your roles will be reversed. I'll give you a brief moment to prepare. Maybe you'll actually come up with a plan this time."

 

The arena proceeded to clear up all the shocks that were applied to the eliminated.

 

Flare proceeded to stand up and approach Melina.

 

29U7aJW.jpg

"We need to have a talk, young lady."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team 1

 

Emilia effortlessly blocked both attacks with two swift motions of her sword, a smile upon her face.

 

acc251b61b.png

Emilia: Tell me...have you truly re-

 

The announcement fell upon her ears, and it didn't take long for her to realize what had gone awry.

 

9d6c46153b.png

Emilia: Damn...!

 

She proceeded to hop back from the two, a look of mixed emotion upon her face. The strongest one among them, however, was anger.

 

e87bc0a2a3.png

Emilia: I shall remember to eliminate you first, knight, for I shall not allow your transgression to go unpunished!

 

And with that, she turned away, headed back towards her own team.

 

Team 2

 

Penelope let out a sigh of relief, thankful that such a heavy load was finally lifted from her shoulders.

 

0f48988039.png

Penelope: Phew...that was a close one! Didn't think I'd still be standing!

 

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: Oh well, a win's a win, and I'm takin' whatever I can get! Goooooo team!

 

She raised a hand towards Joyce, as if wanting her to give her a high five.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before the hit

 

**muffled The Battle for the Dream in the background**

 

5knsjvN.png GSlKZum.png

Ryuko and Hugh: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

 

2 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

29U7aJW.jpg

"....Hostage eliminated"

 

qRm2myl.png

Hugh: Wait, what?

EzsxMz0.png

Ryuko: We won?

tqrbNRh.png

Ryuko: We WON!!!

vzLnvbe.png

Joyce: Eh?

 

43 minutes ago, A person said:

Emilia effortlessly blocked both attacks with two swift motions of her sword, a smile upon her face.

 

acc251b61b.png

Emilia: Tell me...have you truly re-

 

The announcement fell upon her ears, and it didn't take long for her to realize what had gone awry.

 

9d6c46153b.png

Emilia: Damn...!

 

She proceeded to hop back from the two, a look of mixed emotion upon her face. The strongest one among them, however, was anger.

 

e87bc0a2a3.png

Emilia: I shall remember to eliminate you first, knight, for I shall not allow your transgression to go unpunished!

 

And with that, she turned away, headed back towards her own team.

 

9HCEK2z.png

Joyce: We'll see about that.

 

45 minutes ago, A person said:

Penelope let out a sigh of relief, thankful that such a heavy load was finally lifted from her shoulders.

 

0f48988039.png

Penelope: Phew...that was a close one! Didn't think I'd still be standing!

 

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: Oh well, a win's a win, and I'm takin' whatever I can get! Goooooo team!

 

She raised a hand towards Joyce, as if wanting her to give her a high five.

 

SvXvBwy.png

Joyce: You did great.

 

   Joyce also raised her hand to return the gesture.

 

4 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

He flipped communications toward the offense team.

 

ATFW2x0.jpg

"Not the way I would have preferred it, but a win is a win. Well done."

 

OJjdmZ9.png

Yui: Hooray...I guess...

 

   Yui knees in the ground, Joyce and Ryuko rush to her aid. Meanwhile, Hinamori looked upset since she saw what happened, but decided not to speak up.

 

5 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

He then switched communications toward the defense.

 

ATFW2x0.jpg

"The enemy had complete control the entire round and your carelessness have caused your team to eliminate the hostage. Learn from your mistakes for the next round."

 

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: Well...He isn't wrong...

 

6 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

He then switched communications to both teams.

 

ATFW2x0.jpg

"The next round will be the same but your roles will be reversed. I'll give you a brief moment to prepare. Maybe you'll actually come up with a plan this time."

 

The arena proceeded to clear up all the shocks that were applied to the eliminated.

 

kNttmS8.png

Etomo: Dully noted sir...

Jl14r9o.png

Etomo: *shakes her head*  Mistakes exists so that you can learn from them.

LfUQpNb.png

Ludger: Whew...I can finally move again...

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Must feel horrible...

mOqizRb.png

Ludger: Julius would also scold me for losing so soon...Or I think he would...When I heard that he rigged my entrance test, I don't know if I still believe in him.

9btLX1W.png

Hinamori: I see...well, better luck in the next round.

1YPjR5B.png

Ludger: Same to you!

 

Meanwhile

 

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: ...

uTMB5Zh.png

Ryuko: Nice job calling Bulb's attention!

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: I could've done more if I actually eliminated him with that attack...

o7G4fqs.png

Ryuko: Hey, the same goes for me. I would probably take my sweet time to take Maes Hughes down.

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: *from afar* Debatable at best.

375BhNL.png

Ryuko: We both had chances to fail so don't feel bad something went wrong, just try harder and harder.

7cD5IDK.png

Joyce: I half-agree with that. Doing your best is good, but you shouldn't be ashamed of running away either.

sdlxk4H.png

Yui: I see...

2egJfYy.png

Joyce: Anyway, I believe this is yours.

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: My wooden sword...but...what about you?

8ajmOQs.png

Joyce: I'll manage without it. Valiant Knight is more of a strenght boost after all....Most of it just applies to my arms but still, I'll manage it. We'll need you to not use your Holy Sword in the next round.

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: ...Alright then...

 

   Yui got in a sitting position, but all of a sudden, she felt like her conciousness was slipping away, briefly closing her eyes.

 

6hjukUH.png

Yui: (What...I can't...move...)

???: Oh no! Master is fainting!

olMoTeb.png

Yui: (A voice? Who's...)

???: MASTER!!!

 

   Then, all of a sudden, her eyes opened and she let out a yelp of surprise.

 

jbGKvxh.png

Ryuko: Whoa! Don't doze off on us now.

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Well...err...

 

    She looked both ways, as if not knowing where she was. She got up as if she wasn't tired at all, and looked at her hands with a confused face.

 

DitpmYo.png

Yui: (No way...)

Vj00Mae.png

Ryuko: Hey...Are you sure you are okay? You look like you've seen a ghost...

7cD5IDK.png

Joyce: Second that...How are you feeling Yui?

8YzhCFx.png

Yui: Well...That's the funny thing...How do I put this...Master isn't here.

jttu4rG.png

Ryuko: Um...Translation please...

Gb0wKus.png

Yui?: Pleased to meet you, I'm the spirit that allows Yui to use the Holy Sword. The name's Caleaf II (2nd), but you can just call me Leaf.

7cD5IDK.png

Joyce: ....

AKqXkg3.png

Joyce: WHAT? NO WAY THIS IS HAPPENING!!!

OGlrf1B.png

Leaf: I wish I was joking, but Master ended up losing conciousness. I tried to stop it...but I ended up possessing her instead.

TiQQeAJ.png

Ryuko: Ooookay...that's freaky as heck...

vzLnvbe.png

Joyce: The question is...Can you bring her back.

OGlrf1B.png

Leaf: I don't think that's possible right now...

rpyhHvY.png

Leaf: But...

 

   All of a sudden, Joyce parries an incoming sword slash with her two hands.

 

uMFIBgR.png

Joyce: Too close!!! (I almost didn't see that.)

TAxO21q.png

Leaf: Let's say I'm better with a sword than she'll ever be right now.

vzLnvbe.png

Joyce: (Oh yeah....Yui did say she isn't very good with a sword.)

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: And there goes a the advantage Rokurou and Emilia had against her.

HAvISap.png

Ryuko: WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE! SHOO!!!

WBuN5Jy.png

Joyce: Alright then Yui...or rather, Leaf, I guess we'll be counting on you for the next round.

 

Possessed Yui's Fighting Style: She has now more precise, stronger and fast sword slashes. Due to being controlled by her sword spirit, fatigue doesn't affect her as her body is techinically being "puppetered", which enables her to do movements she can't do while concious. In exchange, she can't use her magic, due to Yui not being concious to channel with, and Leaf is just an amplifier. She's still rather fast, but not to the same extent as her master.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: I could've done more if I actually eliminated him with that attack...

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

You did well. It was a good match...despite my mistakes.

 

LightFlare extends his hand to shake Yui's but is met with a strange surprise...

 

22 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

olMoTeb.png

Yui: (A voice? Who's...)

???: MASTER!!!

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(What..?!)

 

28 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

TAxO21q.png

Leaf: Let's say I'm better with a sword than she'll ever be right now.

vzLnvbe.png

Joyce: (Oh yeah....Yui did say she isn't very good with a sword.)

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: And there goes a the advantage Rokurou and Emilia had against her.

HAvISap.png

Ryuko: WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE! SHOO!!!

WBuN5Jy.png

Joyce: Alright then Yui...or rather, Leaf, I guess we'll be counting on you for the next round.

 

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

We got work to do...especially me....

 

LightFlare walks over to Etomo and Ludger...

 

34 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Jl14r9o.png

Etomo: *shakes her head*  Mistakes exists so that you can learn from them.

LfUQpNb.png

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Guys...I'm sorry. You were under my leadership. And I failed you. I can't change that...but I CAN learn from my mistakes. No excuses from me. Just a promise to do better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arena Trial 001: Waiting Lobby
 

Spoiler

BGM: Main Menu (Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity)

 

All of them returned to the teams' waiting lobby as their pause time still ensued and the arena was being currently cleaned. The Offense Team were in commemorating spirits.

 

Iy4tZks.png

13P: YEAH!! We did it!!

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Indeed we did. Honestly, I've never expected a trick like this coming from you, 13P.

T8tpTDg.png

13P: If I never played dirty, we would've lost. I had to do it.

WYIYmuh.png

5T: Yeah, but the same trick won't work twice in a row, so scrap it away for this next round, got it?

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: Alright, I won't do it. After all, I doubt everyone approves what I did back there.

 

While everyone seemed to take that moment for resting, 5T already went into thinking about a plan for this second round.

 

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: Wait, you're already thinking on the next round?

7iCdopA.png

5T: Obviously. Now that we know how each of us battle a little on a little more detail, we need to formulate a plan to reduce their strengths while covering our weaknesses. After all, we're the Defense now.

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Cool. You got something already?

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Yes, I have suggestions based on what we saw for this first round. Everyone, listen to them and see what do you all think.

 

13P sat on the ground and began to listen. 5T started to give his suggestions once again.

 

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: Rokurou tends to charge ahead aimlessly, so I can safely ensure that he's going to duel someone without any hesitation or thinking. 13P, I'm putting you in charge of going against him, since you are as reckless yet with a little more of brain to tactics.

InbXdWX.png

13P: OK! Wait... are you calling me dumb?!

WYIYmuh.png

5T: Hugh is another brute, but I'm sure he's not an idiot. Even though he can't use his powers, the simple fact he possess superhuman strength and speed are sufficient to him. Not to mention, his sealed powers put his mind to work since he can't have them helping him... Byakuya, he's your target now. You have a cunning mind, so getting him by surprise is not hard. Just be careful to not let yourself open and don't chase him blindly. He's your prey, but he's not defenseless against you.

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Etomo is a step up since I believe she has an even brighter mind than Hugh. Not to mention, her punches can pack a significant power, so I guess she'll be able to use them efficiently. We won against her on a 2v1, but with equal numbers that comes around as different as it can be. However, too much thought is going to be a real problem... Ryuko, you can go all out against her. Just be careful and think well on what move you're going to use against her.

hVnYWsK.png

5T: Now Emilia. She's someone who you can't afford to doubt. I find it hard to outmatch her on logic and that transformation of hers is definitely more trouble than what I have thought at first. We haven't seen much of what she can do, but this will be the opportunity we'll need to get glimpses of her true skill. I was going to put someone else, but you're her target, Joyce. I think you're able to handle her well, transformed or not.

vZuxZhB.png

5T: LightFlare... is a devil in form of a human. As it seems, none of our attacks are able to even hit him. He seems to be able to warp, so I can say that whoever is going to fight him must do two things. One: keep up with him. Two: take risks and try to make him eliminate his own allies, since the range and width of his attacks are quite absurd for a human. Yui... or Leaf, I think you're the most able to do it. I'm fast, but I can't keep up with warping.

7iCdopA.png

5T: Kirimuri's all about traps. He has a lot of trinkets to aid him and that sleep-inducing smoke of his is definitely a problem. We can't have anyone falling asleep, so we need someone who can't be easily affected by him and is smart enough to deflect his tricks. Not only that, but his provocations are what he tends to use as psychological shakers. People resilient to it are recommended. Hinamori, you're suited to do it so I'm counting on you.

Bv002BQ.png

5T: Ludger's multitude of weapons gives him an array of advantage since he can take both close and long range. He was only eliminated out of luck, since Light's plan messed up with him. However, I doubt he's going to let this be his impression for us. We need someone that can cover those issues. Penelope, I suppose you have an array of magic at your disposal, so we'll need them to hold Ludger at all costs.

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: And you're taking Agni head-on, I suppose?

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Exactly. I suppose some of you have seen his way of fighting, but he's a total incognita for me. Penelope's fast elimination allowed us to take him out of the picture, but the same trick won't work twice. like I said before. If he has a lot of trinkets, I do too. To be honest, I want to see up close what he's actually capable of.

T8tpTDg.png

13P: So what do you all think? Do you guys agree with your targets?

 

Meanwhile, the Defense team's loss most likely seemed to have reduced morale to them. However, one person didn't seemed exactly bored by it.

 

2X2EaxT.png

Rokurou: So we lost, huh... well, what can I say? That was fun.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: Aren't you bothered by losing? I mean... I am. I barely helped. In the few seconds I had to act, my elimination was so sudden. Damn it, I'm so useless...

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: Whoa, whoa, wait a second. You don't have to get all depressed because of a loss.

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: B-But...

NJCCa9h.png

Rokurou: Look, we lost. So what? This isn't a battlefield, it's just a friendly fight. Don't get so stuck into it or else you'll go crazy.

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: A-Alright, I'll try...

 

 

Spectators; Anna Ametrine, Lucina, Melina and Zaveid

 

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: I already explained myself. What else do you wish to hear from me?

UQsbqOc.png

Lucina: He doesn't seem convinced by it...

zNsGuES.gif

Anna: Princess Melina...

mOIGypc.png

Zaveid: (You got a bad luck that I can't be seen by them except for the angel girl. She doesn't seem like saying anything, so I'll only watch.)

 

Lilly Toadstool

Location: Verlaine, Island of Summons - Five-Elemental Esper's Castle

 

BGM: Aliens Conference (Black Rock Shooter: The GAME)

 

The sun finally appeared in her world. After changing herself, she left her private quarters and walked back to the throne room.

 

gH7b1OO.png

???: Alright, I'm ready to depart.

xiwWsUS.png

???: Lilly, think about this well. It doesn't seem like a good idea-

 

Spoiler

2426844-mugen_souls_z_shirma_2.jpg

Knowledge Flower of Five Days

Lilly Toadstool

The girl and the brains of the Toadstool Triplets. Lilly is the Five-Elemental Esper, ruler of Verlaine. She rules over every summonable spirit or beast, separating the logical judgement over the emotional judgement. Despite that, she faces resistance against her, since some summons are against a halfling like her be the ruler. However, most of the island supports her... even in this decision. Lilly, who lost her brother Magio, has been taken over by desperation and decides to leave Verlaine in order to find answers. Her target is Agni Artwaltz, who's searching for him. She'll have the answer she desires, even if she has to kill him.

Age: 2.000 years old

Gender: Female

Species: Half-Human, Half-Esper

Element: Fire, Water, Earth, Wind, Metal

System: Final Fantasy + Bayonetta

Class: Lord

Weapons: Bladebow

Universe: Original Character

0owUg8M.png

Lilly: I've already made my decision, Ace. I need to do this, I want answers!

EUPgYdG.png

Ace: C'mon, I doubt you need to resort to violence for this...

jyh1GzR.png

Lilly: I'll resort to murder if I have to.

1LIixHw.png

Ace: ... Are you insane?! Murder?! Are you really thinking on killing Agni?!

5JA7gn5.png

Lilly: If I am, what are you going to do about it? Stop me?

SlWagMc.png

Ace: Do you even ask? Of course I'll-

DYUysGs.png

Lilly: Adrammelech!

 

Upon her calling, five bolts of thunder fell behind her as a gigantic flying beast appeared.

 

20130712012843!Adrammelech_render.png

Adrammelech: Yes, Lady Lilly?

jyh1GzR.png

Lilly: Play with Ace for a bit. I'm departing.

Adrammelech: As you wish, milady.

xiwWsUS.png

Ace: Wait, Lilly! AGH!!

 

Before he could even reach her, a lightning bolt hit Ace and sent him outside through the open balcony with Adrammelech following him as instructed. Lilly walked towards the same balcony and looked at the sky.

 

YAbwz39.png

Lilly: (Agni Artwaltz, I will find you. And you'll give me the answers I want. If you don't, I'll execute you.)

 

Using her power, Lilly flew towards the sky at powerful speeds. She left her own land in order to search for her brother.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: I already explained myself. What else do you wish to hear from me?

III9azA.jpg

"What you did was reckless and stupid regardless of your intentions especially since you didn't bother to tell anyone else what you were doing. I don't care how skilled you are, this isn't the time to be acting alone. Considering that you happened to wake up somewhere you didn't even expect to be in before coming here just proves my point. You're rather lucky that you're here in one piece and still breathing. I won't pretend to know how it feels to be pulled away from your world, but you're not the only one in that situation."

 

29U7aJW.jpg

"... you're not alone. Put a little more thought before you do something so selfish again."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

struggling_1_by_duckmann18-dburz7i.png

Kirimuri: What the fuck!?

 

Clearly disappointed with the result, Kirimuri gets back up and begins to regroup with his team.

 

invisible_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz7o.png

Kirimuri: *incomprehensible mumbling and swearing*

 

 

His current attitude is brief, however, so as soon as he arrives, he's back to his normal state.

 

closed_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz82.png

Kirimuri: Tch tch. It's happened.

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dburz7k.png

Kirimuri: Although I would like to propose that we change our leader...

 

Kirimuri said as he turned his eyes at LightFlare.

glare_by_duckmann18-dburz7r.png

Kirimuri: No hard feelings man, you have the spirit and the desire of a warrior and I like it. But you're not ready to lead... yet. A leader also has to be someone who can take a whole lot of responsibility and guide their team to the best outcome. In this case, you left all of us by ourselves and it severely disrupted the members' ability to understand each other's thinking.

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dburz7k.png

Kirimuri: I'll take an example... Rokurou brainlessly charged at 4 of them, leaving Etomo alone. And then you know what happened next.

 

closed_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz82.png

Kirimuri: I think... for the next round, we should adapt a plan to the team instead of doing the other way around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2018 at 12:45 AM, DuckMannnn said:

struggling_1_by_duckmann18-dburz7i.png

Kirimuri: What the fuck!?

 

Clearly disappointed with the result, Kirimuri gets back up and begins to regroup with his team.

 

invisible_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz7o.png

Kirimuri: *incomprehensible mumbling and swearing*

 

 

His current attitude is brief, however, so as soon as he arrives, he's back to his normal state.

 

closed_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz82.png

Kirimuri: Tch tch. It's happened.

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dburz7k.png

Kirimuri: Although I would like to propose that we change our leader...

 

Kirimuri said as he turned his eyes at LightFlare.

glare_by_duckmann18-dburz7r.png

Kirimuri: No hard feelings man, you have the spirit and the desire of a warrior and I like it. But you're not ready to lead... yet. A leader also has to be someone who can take a whole lot of responsibility and guide their team to the best outcome. In this case, you left all of us by ourselves and it severely disrupted the members' ability to understand each other's thinking.

 

normal_by_duckmann18-dburz7k.png

Kirimuri: I'll take an example... Rokurou brainlessly charged at 4 of them, leaving Etomo alone. And then you know what happened next.

 

closed_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz82.png

Kirimuri: I think... for the next round, we should adapt a plan to the team instead of doing the other way around.

 

LightFlare smiles as he speaks to the young assassin...

 

2xZlwJX.jpg

Lol! You're right, Kiri. I will be the soldier that I'm meant to be. But a general I am not. I must say you made the best of your situation. You held your own against multiple enemies. Nice work. 

 

LightFlare extends his fist and bumbs Kiri's...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now