A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

Recommended Posts

5T and ???

 

5T: Argh... where am I...

 

He opened his eyes and looked around. When he looked, there she stood. Still sitting on her throne, smiling at him.

 

Mul7jWO.png

???: Bonjour, monsieur 5T. Did you manage to sleep well?

7iCdopA.png

5T: Who... are you? A human...?

WUIcYbf.png

???: Non, non, you're mistaken. I'm something outside the boundaries of humanity. Though I won't reveal who I am to you, malheureusement.

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Were you the one who... rebuilt me?

B5HpWCq.png

???: Ah, so you have memories of being destroyed. Magnifique, it saves me from explaining somethings. But yes, I'm the one who rebuilt you.

5T: Why? I'm a disposed model. Surely YoRHa have other android models that would serve well-

OWB6NZ5.png

???: Of course they don't have. Even the more recent models aren't up to my liking. Your skills as a No. 5 Type T model are exactly what I need.

WUIcYbf.png

???: But first, I suppose you need to know something important. You know, the survivor of your whole squad.

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Ah...! That's right! There was one of us who survived! Where is he?!

tNyHhNa.png

???: Destroyed. Which makes you the new last survivor of your squad.

Bv002BQ.png

5T: What?! But... how?!

YkzAdJP.png

???: Secret! By the way, why don't you say hello to your little trinket?

 

Soon, the floating machine came towards him.

 

7iCdopA.png

5T: Pod...

Pod: Good morning, YoRHa unit 5T.

Mul7jWO.png

???: Well, now that this is done, let's move to the contract.

Bv002BQ.png

5T: Contract? What contract?

XJodsDD.png

???: You think that I'm just going to bring you back to life out of kindness, is that it? Of course not. Now, you'll follow what I say unless I destroy you.

 

He knew there weren't many choices. Right now, either he listened to her or his life was forfeit for a second time.

 

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: Alright, I'm listening.

WUIcYbf.png

???: Très bien, good that you're obedient. Now, what you're going to do is to monitor some!

 

BGM: Aliens Conference (Black Rock Shooter: The GAME)

 

7iCdopA.png

5T: Monitor?

Mul7jWO.png

???: Oui. You see, I was going to ask your fallen "brother" to help me, but now there's only you.

5T: Huh... so I have to continue from where he left then. That's what you want me to do.

???: Exactly. Now, I'll leave you at the city, from the point where I opened a rift. And by all means, don't go back into the slums.

vZuxZhB.png

5T: I know. I'll be killed if I return there due to obvious circumstances.

B5HpWCq.png

???: Hmm? Won't you doubt a single silver of my words? Are you honestly trusting me?

JUZWKZU.png

5T: I'm not doing this because I trust you. I'm doing this because of his memories. Besides, we both know I have no other choices. It's either taking your deal or being destroyed again.

YkzAdJP.png

???: You 5T models are quick to get into things! Well, merci! Now, avancer!

 

She opened a rift and 5T went through it, followed by the Pod. The girl just giggled and looked back at the rift she was using to watch the rest of the slums.

 

Candor City

 

BGM: Battle Field "Cisco Town" (Black Rock Shooter: The GAME)

 

As he left the rift, he reappeared in an alleyway. He walked out of it and looked around the big, extensive city horizons.

 

7iCdopA.png

5T: Alright... this is Candor, then...

Pod: Analysis: some of the functions are corrupted and unusable due to viruses present in the system. Proposal: hack into self and eliminate all viruses interfering with full functionality.

fZE60Hw.png

5T: I'll do that once I reach the Warrior's Hangout. Right now, we need to move. Let's see if we can get directions from the people and see if we can reach there without the mini-map, Pod.

 

He walked towards a man and decided to ask him about directions. This was something that he wasn't used to do. After all, mini-maps were made for that, but he had those functions disabled.

 

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I can find the Warrior's Hangout?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LightFlare_Da_Realest

 

Joseph continues running, but now the primary reason is to outpace the grenades. He continues moving for a fair bit longer, before also taking cover behind a nearby car.

 

9vuEVdX.png

Hmm, what can I do about these guards? From here, they'd probably see and react to my Clacker Volley coming before it gets to them...

 

JYnCQOF.png

Wait! I could use the stone!

 

Joseph pulls out a gem: the Red Stone of Aja. It is a stone that is capable of firing powerful beams by refracting light that passes through it. However, as Joseph has learned from past experiences, the same can be done by having the stone absorb Hamon. On top of that, it amplifies the power of the Hamon it absorbs.

rsoa_by_madnessabe-d8u0euh.png

 

9vuEVdX.png

Now, if I could aim this in just the right spot, maybe I could take out both guards targeting me at once...

 

Joseph points the stone towards the blue car. Once he feels confident he's aiming at the right spot, he charges the stone with Hamon, and fires a beam at it, hoping to have them beam pass through the gas tank and cause it to explode in front of the guards.

 

Meanwhile, as Dreadnought is is wearing off, Dante leaves his spot immediately by dashing diagonally forward so he can avoid all grenades moving towards him, as well as to move out of the line of enemy gunfire. As he's moving, he begins firing at the four guards targeting him, primarily aiming for their arms and legs. He also notices the other guards in the distance, causing him to become a bit annoyed.

 

keC7VgF.png

You guys are persistent, I'll give you that.

 

aXdAEgk.png

But, while normally I'd find some fun in kicking my enemies' collective asses, you guys are just starting to get more annoying than anything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz and Rokurou Rangetsu

 

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Oh, right... my bad. This here is Rokurou Rangetsu. I met him at the slums. Rokurou, this is Kirimuri. He's been with us, but did some investigation on his own.

Il7T2Ke.png

Rokurou: What's up, also shady-looking dude?

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: By the way, Kirimuri, you look really different from what I've imagined. After all, you hide yourself in that coat, cap and mask too much.

 

Melina

 

With her random wandering, Melina got back on the church where she and Kirimuri met Emilia for the first time. It was unknown if the spirit possessing her returned to this place or not, but she could feel the darkness looming in this place.

 

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: (This place still possess a dreadful vibe... in terms of aura.)

???: Ah, this energy...!

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: An angel...!!

 

BGM: Gateway Galaxy -Main- (Super Mario Galaxy)

 

She hid behind a pillar while watching the angel girl. She seemed to be praying.

 

JKXzrZQ.gif

???: ... I can feel him. He is here in this town.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: (Him? Is she looking for someone?)

zNsGuES.gif

???: He went into another journey without telling me. Victoria refuses to tell me where he is as well. I know I should not step outside of Heaven, but I cannot help but being worried...

XifsaNf.png

Melina: (So she is truly an angel... I should have my knifes ready before she can try-)

ZQQNKvT.gif

???: ... Please, by all means, stop hiding. I will not hurt you.

 

Melina got out of the pillar and met the angelic girl. She seemed to be rather young, at a maximum of a 18 years old.

 

B6v914L.png

Melina: ...

U3q0AiV.gif

???: Hmm? Are you possibly...?

Melina: Have you come here to take the lifes of humans too?

???: While my words will not convince you, I have not. I do not possess power, authority or right to do such actions. They are against my morals and ethic valors as well.

zNsGuES.gif

???: Right now, I need to find him. I wish an explanation for his abrupt departure...

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: Him?

???: My husband... his name is Agni Artwaltz. He left the Multiversal Heaven after a mutual friend we lost.

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: (Then, she is Agni's...!!)

JKXzrZQ.gif

???: ... Do you... know anything about where he is?

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: N-No, I do not... (Why am I unable to raise my blades against her?)

ZQQNKvT.gif

???: Oh... I see. Well, sorry for bothering you. I hope you can find success in your prayers.

 

She held her hands together and offered one last prayer. Her light shined peacefully, as her spirit began to overflow.

 

U3q0AiV.gif

???: The darkness of the heart, left by the scars of life, has consumed the worlds. The hearts of the people are never the same. Sacred place created to give blessings to god, receive the freedom you deserve and rest well, knowing thy consumed spirit will find peace once again...

 

Soon, a pulse flowed through the church. Any evil intention swirling from whatever could have happened here was cleansed, with the building returning to a status quo of a simply destroyed church.

 

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: The energies surrounding this place...

???: The creation of a church symbollizes humanity monopolizing the gods. Thus, when the prayers fall to nothingness, it only rests the anger and vile desires to consume said monopolized god. A prayer must come from the heart, not from the impositions of society.

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: ...

CZnZndK.gif

???: Well, I must make haste. I need to find him... and if I can at least give him a hug, that shall suffice for me. Farewell.

 

The girl left the church. Melina stood there, slightly irritated.

 

XifsaNf.png

Melina: Even though she is my enemy, I was unable to raise a blade against her...! Why was I soft-hearted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2017 at 11:10 AM, Sinjik said:

ezgif-1-4a138d44ab.png 

These things are more intelligent than expected. I knew I should have killed it before they ever had a chance to attack.

(Seth starts to flee with the rest of the group)

 

On 9/5/2017 at 11:53 AM, Agni Blackheart said:

Audience Team

 

BGM: Forceful Step still playing

 

6bfoLUt.png

Lize: Eeeeek!!

 

She jumped backwards evading their charge. Soon, they heard Hera and saw the others rushing ahead.

 

vjNwq4F.png

Seraph: This isn't good. You two, let's go! Quickly!

cSQa1zJ.png

Lize: Running?! OK, I'm super into this!!

dmRrQLN.png

Magnum; Right behind you!

 

They began to follow the rest, trying to escape the ambush of the creatures.

 

On 9/5/2017 at 1:14 PM, Mister Fael said:

 

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Running away is my speciality...So I'm not saying no.

CyezOH1.png

Jude: Just what is this place?

 

    Both Jude and Yomi started to flee as well.

 

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: I don't know, but I already hate it!

 

They would be able to notice that their speed increased massively. Meanwhile, behind them, a massive ape-like creature could be seen barreling towards them.

 

 

 


2e9c6627c9.png

???

 

 

Fortunately, up ahead, a large town could be seen. It was difficult to see what it consisted of entirely from a distance, but they were closing in quickly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Candor City

 

BGM: Battle Field "Cisco Town" (Black Rock Shooter: The GAME)

 

As he left the rift, he reappeared in an alleyway. He walked out of it and looked around the big, extensive city horizons.

 

7iCdopA.png

5T: Alright... this is Candor, then...

Pod: Analysis: some of the functions are corrupted and unusable due to viruses present in the system. Proposal: hack into self and eliminate all viruses interfering with full functionality.

fZE60Hw.png

5T: I'll do that once I reach the Warrior's Hangout. Right now, we need to move. Let's see if we can get directions from the people and see if we can reach there without the mini-map, Pod.

 

He walked towards a man and decided to ask him about directions. This was something that he wasn't used to do. After all, mini-maps were made for that, but he had those functions disabled.

 

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Excuse me, sir. Can you tell me where I can find the Warrior's Hangout?

The man pointed towards a tower to the southwest.

 

eccef4f062.png

Man Of Mystery: Right over there. Shouldn't take long for you to get there from here!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, A person said:

They would be able to notice that their speed increased massively. Meanwhile, behind them, a massive ape-like creature could be seen barreling towards them.

Fortunately, up ahead, a large town could be seen. It was difficult to see what it consisted of entirely from a distance, but they were closing in quickly.

ezgif-1-f29f0a07c5.png Now we have a bigger threat on our hands. Let's hope we can get it off are trail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 9/5/2017 at 2:14 PM, Mister Fael said:

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: (Grenades again.)

 

    In order to avoid them, Hugh proceeded to quickly dart through the battlefield in order to attack a faraway guard, then, he proceeded to do the same to more guards while moving too quick for the bullets to hit him. 

 

 

The grenade that landed behind Hugh exploded and smoke began to cover the area. It made it hard for the heroes to see the guards or each other. 3 of the guards were still down. 4 guards were struck from Hugh's attack. They began to crawl on the ground to the nearest car for cover. If they make it to the car, they would thermal goggles locate and fire at the heroes. This is done using the special heat signiture given of by the nanomachines in the soldiers to distinguish the guards from the heroes.

 

On 9/5/2017 at 2:14 PM, Mister Fael said:

UmUxnId.png&key=3d649af1b412c6faee18293b

Ludger: (As I expected.) Haaaaa!!!

 

       He used Dark Projection to warp to another group of guards, then blasted a powered up Azure Edge at them. 

 

The smoke still covers the field as the large blast barrels toward the guards. A large "shadow" appears and blocks the blast. Guards in the distance see the battle and stop. They switch to thermal vision to identify the heroes. 4 guards take aim with their Rocket Launchers and lock onto each hero shooting 1 missile a piece.

 

On 9/5/2017 at 10:31 PM, Tony Redgrave said:

9vuEVdX.png

Now, if I could aim this in just the right spot, maybe I could take out both guards targeting me at once...

 

Joseph points the stone towards the blue car. Once he feels confident he's aiming at the right spot, he charges the stone with Hamon, and fires a beam at it, hoping to have them beam pass through the gas tank and cause it to explode in front of the guards.

 

Joseph escapes the smoke. His blast hits the car causing it explode. 4 guards are knocked out from the explosion. 2 guards switch to thermal vision and move behind Joseph.

 

On 9/5/2017 at 10:31 PM, Tony Redgrave said:

Meanwhile, as Dreadnought is is wearing off, Dante leaves his spot immediately by dashing diagonally forward so he can avoid all grenades moving towards him, as well as to move out of the line of enemy gunfire. As he's moving, he begins firing at the four guards targeting him, primarily aiming for their arms and legs. He also notices the other guards in the distance, causing him to become a bit annoyed.

 

keC7VgF.png

You guys are persistent, I'll give you that.

 

aXdAEgk.png

But, while normally I'd find some fun in kicking my enemies' collective asses, you guys are just starting to get more annoying than anything.

 

The grenades and bullets miss Dante but he grenade explodes and releases more smoke into the battlefield. Because of the smoke, Dante misses the guards. With the smoke still surrounding them and Dante, the guards switch to thermal vision and fire at Dante.

 

Meanwhile Team 1 make it through out of the slums....

01_mod01.jpg

Looks like we're out. Let's head toward the Hangout. I'm sure Darkflare will be thrilled to hear what we found out...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Location: Candor City

ezgif-1-3b42c9ee3c.png 

Ugh, this place is too crowded, I feel like i'm being stared at from every angle.

ezgif-1-b10f864b1d.png 

Oh well. Judging from where I am, I should be close...

ezgif-1-06785a3abb.png Ah. Am I this near already? I need to stop daydreaming so much, hehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eventually, the group would pass by the gates into the city, two guards throwing up a powerful arcane barrier behind them that repelled the creatures that were in pursuit. Whilst they clawed at the barrier in the hopes of getting at everyone within the city, the group would be able to finally take a well-deserved break from the running to take in the sights of the city. Idealis proceeded to do so, placing her hands upon her knees as she took some time to catch her breath only to have what was left of it taken away by the kingdom's beauty.

 

cd181951e2.png

Idealis: *Huff huff* ...wow...I...think we...finally made it....

 

 

 


a1e1c37bdc.jpg

The Magical Kingdom of Verve

A kingdom known as the sole place to go to for anything magical, it is a northern medieval-style town almost shrouded in an aura of raw mana, practically the entirety of the town having some grasp of magic. Despite many other cities being further ahead in technology, the harshness of Regalis Snowfield seems to have frozen this kingdom in time, and despite it also occasionally expanding, it still retains its medieval architecture nonetheless. The kingdom hosts countless shops that cannot be found anywhere else, and is also known for producing some of the most powerful relics that even the best technology cannot surpass. At the northwestern edge of the city lies Barthmont Palace, a castle most definitely shrouded in an aura of raw mana, known for holding an elite guard capable of using powerful magics. Travelers from all across the world often come here seeking advice for struggles in their lives from another famous figure known only as the Oracle, who is said to reside within Barthmont Palace. 
 

 

 

Hera, who seemed to still maintain her composure, nodded.

 

e8765a1534.png

Hera: We have indeed successfully made it here alive and nigh in one piece.

 

Her attention was drawn to Edward's body still floating in an arcane bubble behind her.

 

331cff838c.png

Hera: Now, allow me to find somewhere to bury him; if you would all please follow me once more...

 

She started to make her way to the northeast through the kingdom. As she walked by, what appeared to be a magical battle between two powerful witches could be seen above, a magical explosion seeming to blow the two away from each other before they once again flew at each other, ready to deliver physical blows to the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, A person said:

Eventually, the group would pass by the gates into the city, two guards throwing up a powerful arcane barrier behind them that repelled the creatures that were in pursuit. Whilst they clawed at the barrier in the hopes of getting at everyone within the city, the group would be able to finally take a well-deserved break from the running to take in the sights of the city. 

e8765a1534.png

Hera: We have indeed successfully made it here alive and nigh in one piece.

 

Her attention was drawn to Edward's body still floating in an arcane bubble behind her.

 

331cff838c.png

Hera: Now, allow me to find somewhere to bury him; if you would all please follow me once more...

 

She started to make her way to the northeast through the kingdom.

(Seth looked around in every direction while trying to catch his breath)

ezgif-1-8e25a563ba.png 

I guess it would be right to find a place for him.(His body is just going to rot anyways)

ezgif-1-12e06f4b8c.png (Oracle... I don't care what or who you are, I will get my answers)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OLTtGKz.png

Hugh: (Such smoke...what kind of shitty terrain is this?) Hup!

 

   He jumps to a top of a building to escape the smoke, then notices the missile mid-jump and the group of guards from afar.

 

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: Arc of Fire!!!

 

   He joins his hands together, then separates them, creating an eletric arc of fire. As the missile toched it, the force to the explosion sent Hugh flying over a building, landing on his back.

 

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: Argh...Well...that sucked...wait a second...

 

   He checks the area to see if he was alone, then, starting chanting a spell.

 

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: (They'll probably think I'm dead...which will give me enough time for this attack! Alright Mom, time to use you tiring ass spell.)

 

 I stand in the place bathed in heavenly light...

 

6 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The smoke still covers the field as the large blast barrels toward the guards. A large "shadow" appears and blocks the blast. Guards in the distance see the battle and stop. They switch to thermal vision to identify the heroes. 4 guards take aim with their Rocket Launchers and lock onto each hero shooting 1 missile a piece.

 

UmUxnId.png

Ludger: Out of the way!

 

     He does another ground punch in order to hit not only the shadow figure, but the guards it just protected, but after that, the missile hit him, sending him flying away from the smoke. He emerged without much injuries, but the Chromatus transformation was gone since it absorbed most of the damage.

 

gdcsWpg.png

Ludger: (Such acurracy...They must be using Thermal Googles...Why people who are rebelling on the slums have acess to military level weaponry? Illegal smugling would be more understandable...but it is as if an entire organization was backing them up.)

hlXKL2G.jpg

Ludger: (Tch...This smoke is not letting me see how close the reinforcements are coming...Guess we'll have to wait it out.)

 

Turns Left for Hugh's Spell to Fully Charge: 2

Turns Left for Ludger's Chromatus to refill: 5

 

6 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Meanwhile Team 1 make it through out of the slums....

01_mod01.jpg

Looks like we're out. Let's head toward the Hangout. I'm sure Darkflare will be thrilled to hear what we found out...

 

CdpPdSr.png

Ryuko: I'm amazed the guards aren't patrolling the entrance.

jVekFcV.png

Etomo: I don't think this is a good time to antagonizing them.

0WtHd0h.png

Ryuko: Doesn't make much of a difference.

???: Um...Excuse me?

6IBULG1.png

Etomo: Huh?

STr29eb.png

???: Have you seen a girl with long red hair, wearing a white shirt and a blue skirt...

f4XrCZS.png

Ryuko: That's easy! It's you Etomo.

ueJmYJ9.png

Etomo: If it was me, she would reconize me on the spot...

3mN5MKo.png

???: That's right. Her hair isn't as long...and she looks more...girl-ish.

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: Eh, I get that a lot. People do say I look like a kung-fu artist, even with my hair undone.

STr29eb.png

???: Oh, and she wears a pendant with a green crystal on it.

CdpPdSr.png

Ryuko: In that case...no we didn't.

WA4Ru3K.png

???: I see...She usually comes to the slums to visit some friends.

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: If that's the case, I'm sure she'll be fine.

3mN5MKo.png

???: I sure hope so...Sorry for taking your time.

 

      The girl keeps looking at the entrance, hoping for any news on her sister.

 

1 hour ago, A person said:

Eventually, the group would pass by the gates into the city, two guards throwing up a powerful arcane barrier behind them that repelled the creatures that were in pursuit. Whilst they clawed at the barrier in the hopes of getting at everyone within the city, the group would be able to finally take a well-deserved break from the running to take in the sights of the city. Idealis proceeded to do so, placing her hands upon her knees as she took some time to catch her breath only to have what was left of it taken away by the kingdom's beauty.

 

Ks1el7O.png

Jude: Whew...

9Lk3Xsd.png

Yomi: Managed to heat up?

9qeDMnt.png

Jude: More or less...Usually, I wouldn't back down from fighting a monster that size, but the way enemies started to pile up worried me.

6nUIgBv.png

Yomi: Worry is an understatement for me.

 

1 hour ago, A person said:

 

331cff838c.png

Hera: Now, allow me to find somewhere to bury him; if you would all please follow me once more...

 

She started to make her way to the northeast through the kingdom.

 

  Jude and Yomi kept following her.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz and Rokurou Rangetsu

 

 

Agni: I got separated from them. I tried to act as a decoy so they could escape...

 

Rokurou: And he ended up being caught and taken to me. I defected and took him back here. We didn't saw anyone else though...

 

Agni: The slums aren't just a separated place anymore. It's a warzone. The people are under influence of the martial law and are no longer able to move freely as they could before. There are guards lying everywhere we go and we're always under watch, without ways of escaping.

 

Rokurou: Not to mention how warped the ones leading this mess are. I respect strength, but the way they're using it...

 

Agni: We need to wait on their return before we can start discussing the ideas. Returning there isn't a good idea.

 

5T

 

 

5T: OK. Thanks for the information.

 

He began to walk in the direction the man pointed to. However, the Pod began to warn him about the virus again.

 

Pod: Alert: Viruses are compromising functionality. Proposal: hack into self and eliminate viruses.

 

5T: Can it wait a little longer, Pod?

Pod: Negative.

 

5T: Alright, I have no choice. I just hope no one finds this strange...

 

An orb of data formed on 5T's hand as he launched it inside his head. For the external world, he would look as simply standing there, motionless.

 

5T's System

 

HACKING START

 

An somewhat small spaceship-like figure appeared and then four black orbs began to shoot bullets.

 

5T's Voice: Are those the viruses, Pod?

Pod's Voice: Affirmative. Elimination of all viruses will restore the functionality to 95%.

5T's Voice: And the other 5%?

Pod's Voice: Upgrades are necessary to adjust minor functions.

5T's Voice: Then this 95% will suffice. Beginning elimination.

 

The small figure began to shoot bullets at the orbs. One is destroyed, three still remain...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: (They'll probably think I'm dead...which will give me enough time for this attack! Alright Mom, time to use you tiring ass spell.)

 

 I stand in the place bathed in heavenly light...

 

6 of the guards notice that Hugh is knocked out of the smoke. They decided to focus on Ludger. 3 rolled grenades on the ground threw the smoke at Ludger while 3 guards provided cover fire while Ludger was focusing in the direction of the "shadow". 

1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

hlXKL2G.jpg

Ludger: (Tch...This smoke is not letting me see how close the reinforcements are coming...Guess we'll have to wait it out.)

 

Turns Left for Hugh's Spell to Fully Charge: 2

Turns Left for Ludger's Chromatus to refill: 5

 

The guards were knocked down by the shockwave. They tried to recover. The large shadow barely flinched. He noticed Hugh had been knocked a great distance but decided to pursue him regardless. He locks on and fires a single rocket at Ludger as if it came from his back and leaps out of the smoke. As he jumps a rocket booster sound could be heard...

 

 


2534cf9a9402e0094ac2f12bd86b897b.png
 

 

...the large Knight lands on the roof of the building Hugh was behind...he contacts the guards carrying RPG'S...

 

Target spotted. Proceed around the west side of the building I am located. Once in position, fire when ready...

 

The large Knight leaps and dives down with his shield in front. If successful he will tackle Hugh with his shield attack and proceed with a follow up attack.

1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

3JI3PE6.png

Etomo: If that's the case, I'm sure she'll be fine.

 

2xZlwJX.jpg&key=661eeed08a91a5edaf59c14a

So Etomo...I'm sorry if I'm not the "hero" you hoped for. I've been in some hectic battles, but I wasn't always alone. I can tell you're strong, but we were gonna be heavily out matched. We need more backup. And I know Darkflare can help in that department. He's come to my aid before. I know it seems like I get on his nerves...but deep down he cares about me. Lol! But he'll never admit it. Heh...he's actually a good guy. He didn't even mine waiving the fee. Except for me of course! Lol!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz and Rokurou Rangetsu

 

Agni: I got separated from them. I tried to act as a decoy so they could escape...

 

Rokurou: And he ended up being caught and taken to me. I defected and took him back here. We didn't saw anyone else though...

 

Agni: The slums aren't just a separated place anymore. It's a warzone. The people are under influence of the martial law and are no longer able to move freely as they could before. There are guards lying everywhere we go and we're always under watch, without ways of escaping.

 

Rokurou: Not to mention how warped the ones leading this mess are. I respect strength, but the way they're using it...

 

Agni: We need to wait on their return before we can start discussing the ideas. Returning there isn't a good idea.

 

cropped_nocl_by_duckmann18-dbm8tqs.png

"I see. Well, if we needed to go back to the slums, we can use the sewers to avoid being seen. Except that it's pretty dark and it smells bad though. I reckon the owner of this place went there to check things out."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz and Rokurou Rangetsu

 

BGM: Beneath the Mask (Persona 5)

 

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: It's best if we don't even think about going back. We got no choice other than waiting.

NJCCa9h.png

Rokurou: Well, that's that, I suppose. Are there any good drinks here?

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Oh yeah, i just remembered that you're a drinking person. You don't have a member pass, so I suppose you can't have them.

wFwaZjK.png

Rokurou: What? Lame...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: I think this is how it works around here... we'll need to wait for Mr. Flare's return so we can try and ask him for a free membership in your case too. But considering how business works nowadays, we already have the "no" guaranteed.

 

Agni sat on the couch. He had to admit he was a little tired. He scratched his head, showing he was worried about the others. However, he moved on to another topic.

 

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Anyway, I'm curious about what you've been doing all this time, Kirimuri. Did you manage to find something else of interest or were you cruising around?

 

Audience Team

 

BGM: Nalbina Fortress -Town Area- (Final Fantasy XII)

 

The kingdom of Verve, where the Oracle resided, was much more simplistic than the enormous megalopolis Candor was. Despite that fact, it has some beauty in it.

 

cnXSWWb.png

Lize: Oh my, what a beautiful land! Making a show here would be really worth it.

kpoP4cl.png

Magnum: I guess a show's already happening in the skies...

 

When she looked up above, witches were fighting in the sky. Elizabeth was slightly di

 

S0TmKJs.png

Lize: Hmph, the nerve! Those witches are stealing my spotlight!

A4HADdU.png

Magnum: Shouldn't we focus on finding the Oracle right now?

yInrSG5.png

Seraph: Let's follow Hera and do the burial for now. We can think about the Oracle after all rites are done.

 

Seraph and Magnum walked alongside the others as Elizabeth followed them but entirely distracted with the witches above.

 

5T - Hacking

 

He shot at the two remaining orbs until they were destroyed.

 

5T's Voice: Were those all of the viruses?

Pod's Voice: Affirmative. All viruses were fully eliminated.

5T's Voice: Alright. Ending hacking.

 

HACKING COMPLETE

Back to Candor

 

5T returned to move normally. He began to move all of his body, in order to see if any function was still compromised.

 

fZE60Hw.png

5T: OK, now that's everything's normal, let's keep moving to the Warrior's Hangout.

Pod: Incoming transmission from unknown location.

JUZWKZU.png

5T: What? What sort of...

 

A window suddenly popped and a familiar voice began to speak. It was the small girl from before.

 

???'s Voice: Bonjour, comment allez-vous?

7iCdopA.png

5T: H-How did you reached my signal?

???'s Voice: I rebuilt you, isn't that obvious enough? More importantly, have you reached the destination yet?

5T: No, I had to stop and hack myself because there were viruses on my system blocking my functions.

???'s Voice: Sacrebleu, I forgot about cleaning you! Pardonnez-moi but I never had an android before...

WYIYmuh.png

5T: What do I look like, a pet?

???'s Voice: Non, non, non. I just called because I wanted to see if I could successfully reach you. By the way, the test was très bien! But don't expect me to call you all the time. Sous-entendre?

Bv002BQ.png

5T: ... Oui. Ending transmission.

???'s Voice: Enchanté de parler avec vous! Au revoir~

 

The floating window closed as the transmission ended. 5T held the back of his neck and sighed.

 

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: ... Now that I think about it, for what reason does she needs to speak in that language?

Pod: Unknown. Proposal: gather additional data.

vZuxZhB.png

5T: No, I'm not interested. As long as she doesn't bother me too much, I'm fine with it.

 

He continued to walk towards the path. He was very close to the Warrior's Hangout so just a few more steps and he would be there. 5T began to question why was he brought back and what are her true intentions behind the "monitoring" she imposed upon him.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

The guards were knocked down by the shockwave. They tried to recover. The large shadow barely flinched. He noticed Hugh had been knocked a great distance but decided to pursue him regardless. He locks on and fires a single rocket at Ludger as if it came from his back and leaps out of the smoke. As he jumps a rocket booster sound could be heard...

 

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: (I think I heard something...landing?)

 

16 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

...the large Knight lands on the roof of the building Hugh was behind...he contacts the guards carrying RPG'S...

 

Target spotted. Proceed around the west side of the building I am located. Once in position, fire when ready...

 

The large Knight leaps and dives down with his shield in front. If successful he will tackle Hugh with his shield attack and proceed with a follow up attack.

 

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: (Excuse me, I'm trying to chant a spell...Eat a Rising Thunder!)

 

   Hugh uses his free hand (the one not involved in using the spell) to deal a quick and powerful uppercut ((Just like the Shoryuken)) aimed at the Knight's face.

 

Thou art where the gate to the Underworld opens

 

Meanwhile

 

EQwIxtb.png

Ludger: (These doesn't last long, but it's worth a try.)

 

          Ludger switches to his guns and fires a bunch of small tornadoes at once, trying to clear out of the smoke. What he didn't expect was the tornadoes to it the missiles aimed at him and redirect them upwards, as well as making the grenades stop rolling in place.

 

Turns Left for Hugh's Spell to Fully Charge: 1
Turns Left for Ludger's Chromatus to refill: 4

 



 

The Reunion

 

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: (Seems like the spirits are finally settling down...Maybe I can use them to find Yui...)

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: Huh? H-Hina?

4D8xjjP.png

Hinamori: Eh?

 

    All of a sudden, Hinamori recieved a hug from a Yui on the verge of tears.

 

KRGZp1z.png

Yui: I'm glad...you're still alive...

PF3yZYJ.png

Hinamori: Eh? W-What happened? Where are the others?

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: ...Tommy and Mirfah...they are...gone...

4D8xjjP.png

Hinamori: Wha...Gone? As in...de-

 

OJjdmZ9.png

Yui: *nods* I'm not sure where Agni and Lucina are...But we can't take the risk of searching for them anymore...So I was heading for the meeting point.

NSWgp7G.png

HInamori: Meeting point is a no go. Let's take the route to the sewers. It's safer.

moTwYjq.png

Yui: Eh?

6zOILFj.png

Hinamori: I'm sorry Yui...I should've stayed here and helped...but...

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: What's important is that we are safe...let's leave this place.

8pC7N9x.png

Hinamori: Right...

oqvv3oK.png

Hinamori: (I've let her down...I choose my duty over my friends...I should've been aware of the consequences...)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Agni Artwaltz and Rokurou Rangetsu

 

BGM: Beneath the Mask (Persona 5)

 

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: It's best if we don't even think about going back. We got no choice other than waiting.

NJCCa9h.png

Rokurou: Well, that's that, I suppose. Are there any good drinks here?

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Oh yeah, i just remembered that you're a drinking person. You don't have a member pass, so I suppose you can't have them.

wFwaZjK.png

Rokurou: What? Lame...

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: I think this is how it works around here... we'll need to wait for Mr. Flare's return so we can try and ask him for a free membership in your case too. But considering how business works nowadays, we already have the "no" guaranteed.

 

Agni sat on the couch. He had to admit he was a little tired. He scratched his head, showing he was worried about the others. However, he moved on to another topic.

 

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Anyway, I'm curious about what you've been doing all this time, Kirimuri. Did you manage to find something else of interest or were you cruising around?

 

cropped_nocl_by_duckmann18-dbm8tqs.png

"I went to this abandoned church to check things out because something seemed unusual, then I met this possessed nun who tried to kill me under the name of her magical sky wizard. Then I subdued her and asked Hinamori to banish the evil spirit."

 

cropped_nocl_by_duckmann18-dbm8tqs.png

"On my way home, Melina challenged me for a battle at the Hangout after grazing my face multiple times with her knives because she couldn't control her emotions..."

 

smile_by_duckmann18-dbm8tn2.png

"...Then I destroyed her."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@LightFlare_Da_Realest

 

Dante once again switches to Gilgamesh, his pair of Guantlets and Greaves, and punches the ground, causing a shockwave. He hopes to knock down the guards near him by doing this. Afterwards, as the missile was nearing, Dante shoots it, hoping to set it off before it can get too close to him.

eFbBSV0.gif

 

Meanwhile, Joseph can hear the rocket coming his way.

 

9vuEVdX.png

Oh no! That doesn't sound good at all. Well, I have an idea. It's gonna suck, though...

 

Joseph grabs the top of his head and proceeds to rip out several strands of hair. He then charges them full of Hamon, runs in front the car, and throws the Hamon-infused hair in front of him, creating a shield that he hopes to use to block the rocket and potential enemy gunfire, in case anything else he couldn't see was coming.

OGctjmY.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mister Fael said:

 

  Hide contents

 

 


 

The Reunion

 

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: (Seems like the spirits are finally settling down...Maybe I can use them to find Yui...)

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: Huh? H-Hina?

4D8xjjP.png

Hinamori: Eh?

 

    All of a sudden, Hinamori recieved a hug from a Yui on the verge of tears.

 

KRGZp1z.png

Yui: I'm glad...you're still alive...

PF3yZYJ.png

Hinamori: Eh? W-What happened? Where are the others?

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: ...Tommy and Mirfah...they are...gone...

4D8xjjP.png

Hinamori: Wha...Gone? As in...de-

 

OJjdmZ9.png

Yui: *nods* I'm not sure where Agni and Lucina are...But we can't take the risk of searching for them anymore...So I was heading for the meeting point.

NSWgp7G.png

HInamori: Meeting point is a no go. Let's take the route to the sewers. It's safer.

moTwYjq.png

Yui: Eh?

6zOILFj.png

Hinamori: I'm sorry Yui...I should've stayed here and helped...but...

t3MjmSc.png

Yui: What's important is that we are safe...let's leave this place.

8pC7N9x.png

Hinamori: Right...

oqvv3oK.png

Hinamori: (I've let her down...I choose my duty over my friends...I should've been aware of the consequences...)

 
 

 

 

GSj1BsV.jpg

"Oi oi, what's with that look? There's no guarantee your presence would have changed anything, you could have even been killed as well. Look at it this way, you were putting your faith in your friends to hold on while you were gone and you did save that woman's life in the end."

 

ATFW2x0.jpg

"We can continue this talk later if you want. Right now, let's focus on getting ourselves out. We haven't been spotted, so there's no need to rush."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz, Rokurou Rangetsu and 5T

 

BGM: Beneath the Mask still playing

 

The way Kirimuri spoke about the outcome seemed suspicious to Agni. His tone sounded as if Melina was rendered useless through the whole fight and he crashed her through without a single problem. Knowing the princess' history, he had an idea she at least gave him a hard time to obtain victory.

 

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: ...

NJCCa9h.png

Rokurou: I know the face of someone doubting facts for a mile and he's making that face.

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: I'm really sorry for doubting you, but you're putting yourself too highly. I can't say that you're lying about the fact that you won, but "destroying her" seems ahead of it. If that truly was the case, her directed anger towards me would be more fierce because of a considerably significant loss. And she seemed rather calm while insulting me.

k5Bkywr.png

Rokurou: Eh, I'm not one to judge, so let's do this my way. We can just ask her directly.

Agni: I doubt she'll admit her loss so simply like that. Hmm...

 

He looked at a Mech-Hisui and decided to ask her about the fight. Or rather, if the fight was recorded so he could see what happened.

 

zzvLMum.png

Agni: Um, miss Mech-Hisui? Is there any saved recordings from the fight between Kirimuri and Melina? I want to check how the outcome truly was.

1P3csiV.png

Rokurou: Why do you need to take this to such an investigative side?

 

Outside of the Hangout, 5T stood there, looking at the building.

 

7iCdopA.png

5T: So... is this the place?

Pod: Affirmative. Location's purpose has been identified as a gathering of people. Reasons unknown. Proposal: gather additional data.

WYIYmuh.png

5T: I'll do that now.

 

He quietly went inside as the inside was considerably crowded.

 

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Wow, those are a lot of people...

Pod: Lifeforms gathered in this place varies from normal human beings to other different species, such as elves. Another machines have been encountered.

7iCdopA.png

5T: Oh... so machines help people here...

Pod: Query: does unit 5T possess ressentment towards the machines?

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Well, I can't say I totally like them... but I don't know if the machines here are like the machines back at our world, so I won't judge until I know.

 

5T began to walk around in the lobby. He was just wandering aimlessly, looking around and gathering his own data about the place.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MAGICAL KINGDOM OF VERVE

 

The group would find themselves in what appeared to be a cemetery, rows of an assortment of headstones sticking out of the snow that covered the ground. Hera glanced around, looking for a groundskeeper. Her glance soon settled upon a male in a thick coat tending to a worn headstone. She gestured for the others to wait, and approached the male with the body in tow. Once next to him, she started to speak to him, though from a distance,  it was difficult to tell what exactly they were conversing about. The male gestured towards a cluster of spruce trees with no headstones around it, and Hera nodded. She walked over to the trees and set the bubble holding the body upon the snow. Raising her runeblade, the snow in front of her seemed to begin blowing away, clearing out a patch of grass underneath it. The grass started to sink into the dirt, which also started to sink further into the ground, a deep, rectangular hole forming below her. She pointed her runeblade at the bubble, and brought it around to the hole, the bubble morphing into what appeared to be a casket. The object slowly lowered into the hole and vanished from sight. Once this was done, Hera stomped on the ground, causing a headstone to rise up at the head of the hole. She walked over to it and, using her runeblade, began carving some information into it. After a minute, she was finished, so she stood up, bowed her head, and muttered something quietly. She turned her head to glance at the others, a somber look upon her face; the first time she had fallen into depression while with them.

 

35b272ab7c.png

Hera: Would any of you like to say any final words?

 

Idealis sighed.

 

b7c14c2275.png

Idealis: Let's just...let's just get this over with, please...I hate moments like these.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

 

Agni: Um, miss Mech-Hisui? Is there any saved recordings from the fight between Kirimuri and Melina? I want to check how the outcome truly was.

G79tLNC.jpg

"My apologies, but I am not authorized to show match videos without the consent of all participants involved or under special circumstances."

 

TtEMVAX.jpg

"However, I can mention that it was a closely contested duel. The conclusion was that Lady Melina forfeited out of pity or perhaps mutual respect. If you'll excuse me..."

 

The mecha maid bowed before heading toward 5T, her method of approach would unintentionally make it seem as if she suddenly appeared next to him.

 

TtEMVAX.jpg

"Greetings....hm? Another android? I don't recognize your model in my database."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A person said:

b7c14c2275.png

Idealis: Let's just...let's just get this over with, please...I hate moments like these.

 

4mLsrXd.png

I'm with you there. I don't mean any disrespect, but it can be rather difficult to find anything meaningful to say when you haven't had a chance to get to know them properly.

 

Artoria, however, still found it necessary to respect a fallen comrade, even if they only knew them for a brief period. Thus, she decided to be the first to give some parting words.

 

enGHNba.png

You fought well, Edward. I wish you, as well as your relatives, well. I hope they won't take things too hard when they find out what's happened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now