A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

Recommended Posts

tommy.png

...just in case...

 

Tommy pressed a hidden button on his guitar, then threw it up into the air; it transformed into what seemed like a scissor blade, its strings being used to wrap around Tommy's wrist. Meanwhile, Frank unloaded a pistol.

 

edward.png

Damnit, why do you guys have to have all the useful weapons!? All I have is just my fists!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, OxyontheWolf said:

Normal.png (walks up to Lightflare) Mr. Lightflare, a pleasure to meet you (stretches her hand to him), I am Lucina, apprentice and disciple of Magio Toadstool himself, we're on his search, care to join?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSCAwx2cz_1WzZ_H6NksLG

LightFlare shakes her hand...

 

Hello. Nice to meet you. You are an apprentice of Magio? It seems my past is slowly creeping up on me. It also seems I've gone into the "tour guide" business.

7d145080e7a638efb43bce993f4b7f9d.jpg

@DarkflareHeh...Hisui...I'll follow you I suppose..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nemesis let out a sigh, muttering something to herself quietly before picking up the pace. From the shadows of a tree on the left came a lantern whirling through the air, a large, red flame coming from within the cage it consisted of, it headed for the ground between the party and her. It hit the ground and split apart, the red flame within spreading along the ground and forming a sort of fiery "puddle" between them. Nemesis slid into a combat stance.

 

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: Guess I was wrong...looks like we're in for a fight!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

7d145080e7a638efb43bce993f4b7f9d.jpg

@DarkflareHeh...Hisui...I'll follow you I suppose..

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Understood. ...Hostile detected near the exit. Light-San, we need to move quickly and assist the others."

 

The Mecha maid proceeded to head toward the exit and regroup with the others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agni Artwaltz and Magnum Alexandria

 

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: I am sure. Her name was familiar but I never saw her before.

QKcJuQa.png

Magnum: ... Guys, do you feel it?!

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: ...!! Enemies! And they're up ahead

Rwnd5mD.png

Magnum: We have to hurry! The others might be in danger!

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Well said! Let's move out and-

???: Hold on!

 

BGM: The Wretched Automatons (NieR: Gestalt/Replicant)

 

When they looked, a 16-year looking girl appeared. She looked rather strange, but transpassed a malignous aura. Like if she was a walking curse...

 

y8qeYRy.gif

???: Hello, darling~!!

1CjflBL.png

Agni: Victoria?! What are you doing here?!

Victoria: Silly you, this isn't the real me. But nevertheless, I came here to give you my help!

xyppklB.png

Magnum: Then be fast about it! There are signs of fighting in the distance!

CdMbraR.gif

Victoria: Oh, you shut up, noisy angel brat!

Magnum: Noisy angel brat?! Why you damned...!!

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: Now it's not the time! Victoria, what is it?

v3i7EXB.gif

Victoria: Well, here it is! Hope you enjoy it, darling!

 

... But only silence stood there. Nothing seemed to happen. Victoria gave a sigh and talked to the thin air.

 

DLuqDof.gif

Victoria: Hey, get the hell out now! I gave you orders! Don't you dare embarass me...

???: No, I'm not going!!

v3i7EXB.gif

Victoria: I'm the one in control, so obey as I command, damnit!

???: Nuh-uh!! I'm not listening! Lalalalalala~

CdMbraR.gif

Victoria: Urgh... ASTERIUS!!!

???: Wait, what the... KYAAAAAA!!!

 

BGM: The Blood Countess (Fate/Extra CCC)

 

A giant hand appeared and tossed something at the ground. It looked like a woman... but it looked like a demon... what was she? In any case, she seemed really hurt.

 

eJZBoSt.png

???: Oww, oww, oww!! What was that for?!

y8qeYRy.gif

Victoria: You don't obeyed my orders, so Asterius did the work for me.

6bfoLUt.png

???: You could at least have been more gentle~!

CdMbraR.gif

Victoria: Spare me your shitty whiny banter. I don't have the patience to deal with the likes of you...

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Uh... Victoria, who is she...?

S0TmKJs.png

???: Hmm...?

t4MR8V6.png

Magnum: What a weirdo...

6bfoLUt.png

???: What?! I am tossed out into the ground and this is what you have to say?! That I'm a weirdo?!

9Pvg7r1.png

???: Ugh, how despicable!! How come men aren't that knightly nowadays?!

v3i7EXB.gif

Victoria: *sigh* This little pest is...

 

 

Y9XNAb7.png

 


Not-so-noble Idol of Blood
Lancer (Elizabeth Bathory)
The Heroic Spirit who represents the legendary Blood Countess and a Servant at the Moon Cell Holy War Grail. Despite the great potential she holds, Lancer has been used by many Masters and too by one of the two Alterego units, being upgraded as Berserker. Eventually, she has done one last mission before vanishing from the events. Despite all of those series of incidents, the freed Servant found herself being held once again by the hands of Victoria, the Goddess of Curses. Now, she is put to help her Master's husband, but is she really helpful?
Age: ???
Species: Servant
Element: Darkness
System: Fate/Extra CCC
Class: Soldier
Weapons: Lance
Universe: Fate/Nasuverse

 

 

XI2NGSl.gif

Victoria: ... and from now on, she'll be at your hand, darling!

S0TmKJs.png

Lancer: Unnngh... I can't even opine...

HC2KBoo.png

Agni: OK... uh, Lancer...?

cSQa1zJ.png

Lancer: *sigh* What?

J5ATjeG.png

Agni: Are you OK? I'm sorry if Victoria was rough on you...

cnXSWWb.png

Lancer: Oh... you seem educated enough. And don't worry, I'm absolutely fine.

y8qeYRy.gif

Victoria: Well then, with that said, darling's your Master now. Serve him well or else it's the labyrinth...!!

AE78giF.png

Lancer: O-Of course, I-I will be the best!! But please... anything but the labyrinth...!!

 

Victoria gave her a hard gaze and turned her attention to Agni. She winked and blown a kiss before disappearing.

 

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: Well, that was a stretch.

xyppklB.png

Magnum: Agni, let's hurry up! We need to reach the others and help them!

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: OK then! Let's go!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, A person said:

Nemesis let out a sigh, muttering something to herself quietly before picking up the pace. From the shadows of a tree on the left came a lantern whirling through the air, a large, red flame coming from within the cage it consisted of, it headed for the ground between the party and her. It hit the ground and split apart, the red flame within spreading along the ground and forming a sort of fiery "puddle" between them. Nemesis slid into a combat stance.

 

1f90edde09.png

Nemesis: Guess I was wrong...looks like we're in for a fight!

 

 

 



 

Track: Desperate Battle

 

gvTWPtQ.png

Yui: Okay then...Um...Ah yes! Hugie, We'll attack up close.

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: Oh? R-Right.

8yg1h4M.png

Yui: Hina, did you contract with any water spirit while I wasn't looking?

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: No, but I made a contract with an earth one.

yxIvxde.png

Yui: Still works! See if you can cover those fiery puddles with some rocks so that anyone with fast speed doesn't accidentaly step on them.

9MrdyQH.png

Yomi: (Whoa, when did she get so...smart?)

8yg1h4M.png

Yui: Yo-Yo Mi, would you...

GN9JQh7.png

Yomi: I'll be on the lookout for any surprises. Don't worry about me and do your thing.

JAiojp2.png

Yui: Okay then, ONWARDS!!!

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: (It's a start, but she's sure is trying to step away from her brother's shadow and deciding things for herself.) Leave some for me!

JAiojp2.png

Yui: AZURE EDGE!!!

 

     Yui shoots a fast wind elemental projectile to monsters still hiding in the shadows in an attempt to force them out of hiding, as Hugh was ready to punch anything that showed up with his electric charged punches. Hinamori was summoning some rocks and throwing them at the fire puddles.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

 

 

  Hide contents

 

 


 

Track: Desperate Battle

 

gvTWPtQ.png

Yui: Okay then...Um...Ah yes! Hugie, We'll attack up close.

r6jic5S.png

Hugh: Oh? R-Right.

8yg1h4M.png

Yui: Hina, did you contract with any water spirit while I wasn't looking?

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: No, but I made a contract with an earth one.

yxIvxde.png

Yui: Still works! See if you can cover those fiery puddles with some rocks so that anyone with fast speed doesn't accidentaly step on them.

9MrdyQH.png

Yomi: (Whoa, when did she get so...smart?)

8yg1h4M.png

Yui: Yo-Yo Mi, would you...

GN9JQh7.png

Yomi: I'll be on the lookout for any surprises. Don't worry about me and do your thing.

JAiojp2.png

Yui: Okay then, ONWARDS!!!

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: (It's a start, but she's sure is trying to step away from her brother's shadow and deciding things for herself.) Leave some for me!

JAiojp2.png

Yui: AZURE EDGE!!!

 

     Yui shoots a fast wind elemental projectile to monsters still hiding in the shadows in an attempt to force them out of hiding, as Hugh was ready to punch anything that showed up with his electric charged punches. Hinamori was summoning some rocks and throwing them at the fire puddles.

 

 

The plan worked like a charm, the creatures within the trees falling out of them due to the wind projectile blasting the trees and causing them to shake violently, sending more than a few dead and rotting branches into the air as well. 

  Hide contents

 

7dd4ede79c.jpg

 

???


 
 

 

With the mysterious assailants' appearances now revealed, the only thing that mattered was numbers; there were eight in total, 7 with lanterns, one without a lantern, and all armed with seemingly very dull knives. One by one, they began to stand up and slowly walk towards the group. Meanwhile, Nemesis waited for the fiery puddle to be put out. It was probably not a good idea to step into fire, especially red fire.

 

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Are you sure rocks are going to do the trick...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, A person said:

The plan worked like a charm, the creatures within the trees falling out of them due to the wind projectile blasting the trees and causing them to shake violently, sending more than a few dead and rotting branches into the air as well. 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

7dd4ede79c.jpg

 

???


 
 

 

With the mysterious assailants' appearances now revealed, the only thing that mattered was numbers; there were eight in total, 7 with lanterns, one without a lantern, and all armed with seemingly very dull knives. One by one, they began to stand up and slowly walk towards the group. Meanwhile, Nemesis waited for the fiery puddle to be put out. It was probably not a good idea to step into fire, especially red fire.

T

cd181951e2.png

Nemesis: Are you sure rocks are going to do the trick...?

Tommy had a sudden lightbulb moment.

 

tommy.png

Hold on... I have an idea!

 

edward.png

Is it gonna involve eating food?

 

tommy.png

No... this one is actually gonna work...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of the creatures approached Tommy and Frank and, instead of getting closer, proceeded to bring the lantern in its hand back and throw it in their general direction. Nemesis, meanwhile, started to walk around the puddle of red fire as Hinamori's rock throwing slowly put it to a crawl, allowing for, at least temporarily, a safe passage around it. Once she was around it, she proceeded to launch herself at one of the creatures approaching from the front and sent her right heel down at its head.

 

b0f9435a84.png

Nemesis: You chose the wrong party to mess with, you cretins...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Frank pulled out his pistol, shooting the lantern before it could collide with him and Tommy, before firing three more bullets right at the monster. Tommy then proceeded to charge right at the monster, before summoning a lasso made out of fire and wrapping it around the monster. He then proceeded to jump into the air, before flipping around in order to slam the monster to the ground, landing gently on his feet.

 

tommy.png

Is that all these things have got!? Give me the worse you have!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

The mecha maid finally arrived to the exit locking on to the creatures.

 

MechHisui-1.png&key=6df0507faf72f800c77a

"Targets locked. Engaging!"

 

Her hands opened up as she fired missiles at the nearest one.

BGM: Mother Earth of Dishonesty ~ PART 2

 

The creature would find itself being blasted by a barrage of missiles, causing it to be blown away from the scene, through its lantern flew up into the air and began to fall towards the ground. Meanwhile, another one of the creatures suddenly charged at Yui, displaying an incredible amount of speed that put its earlier shambling along to shame, its knife out in front of itself and its lantern at the ready.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Frank pulled out his pistol, shooting the lantern before it could collide with him and Tommy, before firing three more bullets right at the monster. Tommy then proceeded to charge right at the monster, before summoning a lasso made out of fire and wrapping it around the monster. He then proceeded to jump into the air, before flipping around in order to slam the monster to the ground, landing gently on his feet.

 

tommy.png

Is that all these things have got!? Give me the worse you have!

The lantern was shot as it flew through the air and split apart, causing the red fire within to shower the ground below and begin spreading along it like, headed mostly in their direction. The creature would find itself being hit three times, grabbed, then slammed upon the ground, leaving it either dead or in a daze. Another one of the 7 remaining proceeded to charge atTommy with a sudden burst of speed after seeing him take its friend down, its knife in front of itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A person said:

The lantern was shot as it flew through the air and split apart, causing the red fire within to shower the ground below and begin spreading along it like, headed mostly in their direction. The creature would find itself being hit three times, grabbed, then slammed upon the ground, leaving it either dead or in a daze. Another one of the 7 remaining proceeded to charge atTommy with a sudden burst of speed after seeing him take its friend down, its knife in front of itself.

Edward used his hammerspace powers to summon a bucket of water large enough to douse the fire, then poured it. Tommy replied to the charging creature by throwing his blade like a boomerang, then setting his feet on fire in order to dropkick it.

 

tommy.png

Wow; I was expecting more from you freaks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Edward used his hammerspace powers to summon a bucket of water large enough to douse the fire, then poured it. Tommy replied to the charging creature by throwing his blade like a boomerang, then setting his feet on fire in order to dropkick it.

 

tommy.png

Wow; I was expecting more from you freaks!

The water splashed upon the red fire, sizzling loudly as it evaporated upon contact with it. The creature slid underneath Tommy and his blade, causing both the weapon and the dropkick to miss, and thrust its knife at his back as he sailed over it. It still had its lantern in its grasp as well. Nemesis, after sending her target into the ground with her kick, proceeded to hunker down and thrust both katars into the back of its head quickly before yanking them out just as fast, and proceeded to charge towards the next target. 

 

b0f9435a84.png

Nemesis: Let none survive; they'll all learn a lesson today!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A person said:

The water splashed upon the red fire, sizzling loudly as it evaporated upon contact with it. The creature slid underneath Tommy and his blade, causing both the weapon and the dropkick to miss, and thrust its knife at his back as he sailed over it. It still had its lantern in its grasp as well.

Tommy smirked.

 

tommy.png

Heh... you think a simple knife is gonna hurt me?

 

Tommy proceeded to flip over the monster, before grabbing it from behind and performing a suplex; he noticed the lantern, and proceeded to grab it, before flipping backwards and throwing it right at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Mother of atheism, I still need that back massage! I'll lend you my assist, my extraterrestial friend"

Instinctively, Kirimuri grabs his staff and starts channelling smoke into his weapon. A few seconds later his staff starts emitting smoke from both ends.

battle_stance__by_duckmann18-dbjmnv4.png"Since I don't feel like demonstrating my skills today, I'll just give you 2 options... Either you fuck back to your place and I'll let this pass, or I'll resort to extreme measures..."

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DuckMannnn said:

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Mother of atheism, I still need that back massage! I'll lend you my assist, my extraterrestial friend"

Instinctively, Kirimuri grabs his staff and starts channelling smoke into his weapon. A few seconds later his staff starts emitting smoke from both ends.

battle_stance__by_duckmann18-dbjmnv4.png"Since I don't feel like demonstrating my skills today, I'll just give you 2 options... Either you fuck back to your place and I'll let this pass, or I'll resort to extreme measures..."

 

UW5OFdj.png

Yomi: (Starting to get a little crowded in crowded here.) I doubt these monsters can understand you, so I recommend to ask the questions later.

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: (So all of that fast movement from these wasn't just for show....Alright then.) HYAAAA!!! THUNDER KNUCKLE!!!

 

     With a fist charged with eletricty, Hugh proceeded to punch a monster who was nearby him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy smirked.

 

tommy.png

Heh... you think a simple knife is gonna hurt me?

 

Tommy proceeded to flip over the monster, before grabbing it from behind and performing a suplex; he noticed the lantern, and proceeded to grab it, before flipping backwards and throwing it right at it.

The creature twisted around and hopped back to face Tommy as he went in for the grab, causing his attempt to miss. It pointed the knife at him in a threatening manner, and raised its lantern up as well. 

 

8 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

portrait_edit_idk_by_duckmann18-dbjeko9."Mother of atheism, I still need that back massage! I'll lend you my assist, my extraterrestial friend"

Instinctively, Kirimuri grabs his staff and starts channelling smoke into his weapon. A few seconds later his staff starts emitting smoke from both ends.

battle_stance__by_duckmann18-dbjmnv4.png"Since I don't feel like demonstrating my skills today, I'll just give you 2 options... Either you fuck back to your place and I'll let this pass, or I'll resort to extreme measures..."

 

Meanwhile, another one of the creatures proceeded to throw its lantern at the smoke-producing male, the red flames lashing out from the open sides of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A person said:

The creature twisted around and hopped back to face Tommy as he went in for the grab, causing his attempt to miss. It pointed the knife at him in a threatening manner, and raised its lantern up as well. 

Tommy simply looked at the knife, no fear in his voice.

 

tommy.png

That's not a knife...

 

Tommy proceeded to try stabbing through the monster with his blade.

 

tommy.png

...that's a knife!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

UW5OFdj.png

Yomi: (Starting to get a little crowded in crowded here.) I doubt these monsters can understand you, so I recommend to ask the questions later.

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: (So all of that fast movement from these wasn't just for show....Alright then.) HYAAAA!!! THUNDER KNUCKLE!!!

 

     With a fist charged with eletricty, Hugh proceeded to punch a monster who was nearby him.

The creature would find itself meeting up with an electrically-charged first, causing it to be sent flying away from him and tumbling along the ground. Another, seeing this happen, proceeded to fling its lantern at Hugh, trying to catch him while he was busy assessing the damage dealt to the other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Seth threw a shadow like sphere at the creatures, attempting to hit them. The attack would go at random due to the lost of some of his abilities.)

ezgif-4-e180f4c133.png  Houkou no Segment!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NijikakuFan61 said:

Tommy simply looked at the knife, no fear in his voice.

 

tommy.png

That's not a knife...

 

Tommy proceeded to try stabbing through the monster with his blade.

 

tommy.png

...that's a knife!

The creature danced to the right of his thrust and, using the close quarters to its advantage, proceeded to try and throw the lantern at him...

 

7 minutes ago, Darkflare said:

The mecha maid looked toward Tommy noting the creature approaching him. She proceeded to target the lantern and she shot a laser beam from her eyes at it.

...only for it to explode within its grasp, causing the flames to shroud it. Having no other choice, it proceeded to charge directly at Tommy, its arms out as though it were getting ready to hug him. Nemesis, meanwhile, proceeded to fall upon the creature that was knocked away by Hugh and sent her katars into its head, ensuring that it was going to stay down. Permanently. Not hesitating, she moved onto the next creature, one with a lantern, her katars ready to send another to the afterlife.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now