A person

The Roleplay Paradise Redux: Fortis Novum Mundum

1,896 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

kNFilGR.jpg

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

The fighters close in on each other. Meanwhile, LightFlare holds his position behind a large box. He surveys the battlefield with his mind as well as his eyes...

 

 

 

01_mod06t.jpg

(Kiri is heading toward the east. Good. He can assist Rokurou and Etomo. Based on his fight with Melina, he seems to fight best when cornered...)

 

 

LightFlare can sense the others moving close to his position. He peeks around corner to get a visual confrontation...

 

01_mod06t.jpg

(Penelope. She's getting close. She moving west...possibly towards the large metal box...)

 

 

LightFlare sees 13p get into position...

 

01_mod06t.jpg

(13p...possibly covering Penelope...or...)

 

Just then, LightFlare notices Ryoko and Joyce closing in on him as well...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(Ryoko...and the girl from the Ancestor Family as well. And a...small "robot?!" Is it for recon? Or can it attack too? Either way...I need to dissable it. My next attack will most certainly do that if it connects...

 

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(Good...she went for the metal container...that works great. Just a few more and I'll be ready to strike...)

 

 

01_mod06t.jpg

(They didn't take the rooms...wise move on their part. If my plan doesn't work then hopefully the others will hear the commotion and flank the other team from behind...Kiri seems like the type who may seize that type of opportunity and encourage the others to do the same...I hope he's paying attention...)

 

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(What the...?)

 

Before LightFlare could make his move, Ryoko intentionally gives away her position. LightFlare turns to wave back Ludger but is too late....

 

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(No...I should have trusted Ludger with my whole plan! Some leader...guess that's what this excercise is all about...)

 

 

01_mod06t.jpg

(They've got him cornered! But i can't miss this chance...Ludger...I hope your reflexes so car aren't a fluke. It's time to put my trust in you to the test...)

 

LightFlare charges his Light Burst shot....

 

01_mod02t.jpg

LUDGER!!! JUMP ON TOP OF THE L-SHAPED WALL NEAR YOU! NOW!!!

 

WAPvnMM.jpg

LightFlare immediately fires a Light Burst shot at the edge of the water, just in front of his position. Because of the V-Trigger, the projectile has electric properties and hits 3 tumes. If it connects it will send electricity instantly across the area covered in water. Anyone standing in the water will be shock. They will not die, but it will count as 3 clean hits.

 

Blue=LightFlare

Red=Floor area covered with water

Penelope could feel a sudden change in the air, towards the way she was facing. Was someone starting something up?

 

95ba360953.png

Penelope: (Hmm...I sure hope they're okay out there, but just in case...!)

 

She sent her sword down at the floor of the metal box, sending out an arcane barrier which filled the entirety of the space within, like a big bubble of water taking the form of a container it is trapped within. With a full barrier surrounding her, she wouldn't be able to react to any surprises immediately, but she would be protected from surprise attacks.

 

And just in time.

33 minutes ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Joyce lands on the electrified box and is caught in the surge of electricity...

She could feel the electricity rapidly striking the barrier from the outside. She managed to save her own bacon this time, and Joyce's, as the barrier would stop the electricity from going above ground level. At least the doors didn't fly open and spoil her plans!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Darkflare said:

With the solid hit landed on Ludger, the arena systems proceeded to administer the shock signifying his elimination as Flare announced the Teammate/Enemy elimination to both teams.

 

bothered_by_duckmann18-dburz85.png

Kirimuri: (Already? We're in a huge disadvantage if this keeps going on. I need to react fast...)

 

unknown.png

Kirimuri leaves his hideout and proceeds to take a quick peek the battlefield, with his invisibility still on. It seems that everybody is too occupied with the fight. He could see a paralyzed Ludger lying nearby, while LightFlare is turning his attention at Joyce and Ryuko. Etomo and Rokurou are facing 4 people on the other team.

 

closed_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz82.png

Kirimuri: (Unless Lady Luck smiles at the redhead and the samurai, or the 4 opponents are simply unskilled, they will certainly lose due to the fact that they're weaker in number. I need to assist them quickly...)

 

glare_by_duckmann18-dburz7r.png

Kirimuri: (Laying an ambush behind the opponents seems to be the best option. With their minds occupied, I doubt they'll be prepared for what I have up my sleeves...)

 

The man in black quickly retreats back to the rooms and proceeds to exit from the other side. 

 

 

glare_by_duckmann18-dburz7r.png

Kirimuri: (Their back is defenseless... especially Hinamori who is still busy with the defense. If the commander is wiped out, their team formation will shatter!)

 

kiri_with_tb_by_duckmann18-dbotij2.png

The man in black rolls his remaining baton, infused with smoke, at the center of the enemy group. The baton starts agitating uncontrollably and violently, and could explode at any time.

unknown.png

(Red: Potential area of impact)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team 2: Offense - Left Flank Group: Joyce, Ryuko, Penelope and 13P

 

**Don't be defeated by a friend still playing*

 

15 hours ago, A person said:

Penelope could feel a sudden change in the air, towards the way she was facing. Was someone starting something up?

 

95ba360953.png

Penelope: (Hmm...I sure hope they're okay out there, but just in case...!)

 

She sent her sword down at the floor of the metal box, sending out an arcane barrier which filled the entirety of the space within, like a big bubble of water taking the form of a container it is trapped within. With a full barrier surrounding her, she wouldn't be able to react to any surprises immediately, but she would be protected from surprise attacks.

 

And just in time.

16 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Joyce lands on the electrified box and is caught in the surge of electricity...

She could feel the electricity rapidly striking the barrier from the outside. She managed to save her own bacon this time, and Joyce's, as the barrier would stop the electricity from going above ground level. At least the doors didn't fly open and spoil her plans!

 

i4o7qMC.png

Joyce: (Thanks Penelope. Your quick thinking did wonders.)

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: (Now then...)

 

      Since she hasn't fired her flame shot, she continued pouring more energy in order to make her next attack stronger.

 

16 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

01_mod06t.jpg

(No...tried to take them all down but couldn't...)

 

LightFlare calmly puts foot in the water and fires a Light Burst at the wall Ryuko was standing on. If it connects it will shatter the wall.

 

hm6Gb0j.png

Ryuko: (I have to remember what Joy said...Don't fight him because of a grudge...I have to stay calm and cooperate with the others.)

 

TAFCwNO.png

Ryuko: Dragon...

BLfYUCZ.png

Ryuko: BREATH!!!

 

     She fires her own projectile towards the Light Burst, both attacks collide and cancel each other. Ryuko then, drops from the wall into the dry floor.

 

CdpPdSr.png

Ryuko: Kinda wish I fought Ludger for a bit longer, but this isn't your usual sparring match so...

0WtHd0h.png

Ryuko: You're going to make up for it Mr. LightBulb, now come at me!

 

    She started taunting LightFlare to leave his position. She needed to buy time for 13P's arrival.

 

Team 2: Offense - Right Flank Group: Hinamori, Yui, 5T and Byakuya 

 

10 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

The man in black rolls his remaining baton, infused with smoke, at the center of the enemy group. The baton starts agitating uncontrollably and violently, and could explode at any time.

 

4D8xjjP.png

Hinamori: (What is this sound?)

 

   She looks at the source of the noise and spots the smoking baton.

 

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: (So he finally makes his move.)

 

   Using her free hand, she fires a blast of darkness in order to repel the baton away from the group.

 

**Rokurou Rangetsu fades back in**

 

19 hours ago, Sinjik said:

T00hK69.png&key=57b054c356f2732f18f24785

Byakuya: Right.

latest?cb=20140712045055&key=7b2e08e2d0a

Byakuya: I got you now!

(Byakuya sets his nest near Etomo, where it could activate)

 

gvTWPtQ.png

Yui: *prepares to kick Etomo*

m0Q48mZ.png

Etomo: (Gotta retreat...)

 

   But then, she ended up falling in Byakuya's trap, being stunned by it.

 

ehGxaQo.png

Etomo: What?

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: Sorry Etomo...But I have to do this.

ueJmYJ9.png

Etomo: Why are you even apologizing? (Well...That was early...Ryuko isn't going to let me live this one down for sure...)

JAiojp2.png

Yui: HAAAAAA!!! 

 

   With a running foward stab, Yui pushes Etomo to the wall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arena Trial 001

 

13P did a quick evasive manuever before getting hit by the electricity and quickly climbed the wall he was near. His Pod, however, didn't reach the same conclusion. Even if the machine floated, the electrical current managed to affect and leave it immobilized. It would took a long time to recharge, so the Programs wouldn't be useful

 

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: (Damnit, the Pod got jammed! Oh well, I never used that thing much. Now I just got to reach a safe zone!)

 

Considering the layout, jumping to the container would be a good option. However, he was at the extremity near to it, without a way to get impulse on a run. His only choice was to jump towards the entrance to one of their flanks and then rejoin Ryuko and the others through a point where the water wasn't reaching.

 

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: Alright, here goes nothing! *starts running*

 

Meanwhile, the other team had to deal with a surprise attack coming from Kirimuri. Though Hinamori was going to deal with it, 5T wanted to aid her, but Rokurou was making it difficult.

 

53pUoUn.png

Rokurou: You gonna guard all day or you'll fight back?!

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: *blocks slash* Urgh, you maniac... back off!

Il7T2Ke.png

Rokurou: Not happening!

Bv002BQ.png

5T: Tch... Pod!!

 

At his orders, the machine floated above his head, opened itself and began shooting. Rokurou had to back off, but stood in a good range to be a target unmissable.

 

qc3eNLB.png

Rokurou: Hey, that's definitely cheat-

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Target acquired. Range at 87% of hit. Fire.

 

The Pod shot a powerful laser at Rokurou. Because of the time-space momentum, all he could do was try to defend it, only to be blown away towards the car. The impact sent Rokurou flying and then back to the ground. He tried to get up, but wasn't able to. The defensive ability reducing was something that costed him a lot.

 

WYIYmuh.png

5T: (Muscle-brained idiot... also, I guess that coward went back to his corner.)

vZuxZhB.png

5T: *goes to Hinamori* Hinamori, how we're taking him out? Doubt that cornering him will work, since the cornered has more will to fight.

 

Melina and Zaveid

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Lobby

 

BGM: Beautiful Lie (Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony)

 

Melina entered the place, only to see the lobby completely empty. She wondered if they had already left to do something.

 

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: Is it possible that they have already left? Hmm, I suppose I should ask.

QMkCMJO.png

Zaveid: So, this is where the kid is? Hmm, wonder what is this place, though...

 

Zaveid couldn't be seen or heard by a normal person. Only some beings, namely spirits, divine beings and other creatures could see him. This was useful, since he never had to be worried about being detected by a machine or a normal human. Melina was included among the people who couldn't see him, even though she had powers and fought divine beings at her homeworld. Not knowing that he was following her, she decided to ask a Mech-Hisui about the others.

 

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Excuse me, miss Mech-Hisui, but do you know where everybody is?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The arena automatically took care of Rokurou and Etomo's eliminations administering the same shock Ludger received.

 

29U7aJW.jpg

(3 down on the defense team and they haven't gotten a single one of the offense team. Let's hope this serves as a wake up call to them.)

 

31 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

 

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: Excuse me, miss Mech-Hisui, but do you know where everybody is?

TtEMVAX.jpg

"The rest are in the underground arena taking a training drill. If you would be so kind as to follow me so that I may escort you there."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

6 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: (Now then...)

 

      Since she hasn't fired her flame shot, she continued pouring more energy in order to make her next attack stronger.

 

6 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

0WtHd0h.png

Ryuko: You're going to make up for it Mr. LightBulb, now come at me!

 

    She started taunting LightFlare to leave his position. She needed to buy time for 13P's arrival.

 

1 hour ago, Darkflare said:

The arena automatically took care of Rokurou and Etomo's eliminations administering the same shock Ludger received.

 

29U7aJW.jpg

(3 down on the defense team and they haven't gotten a single one of the offense team. Let's hope this serves as a wake up call to them.)

 

LightFlare is surrounded. His trap did not work. Ludger moved quickly but was not prepared for Ryuko to close the gap on him so quick. Etomo and Rokurou where soon eliminated as well. LightFlare and Kirimuru were all that was left of the frontline...and LightFlare hadn't seen Kirimuru since he entered the room...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

 

LightFlare simply looks at a Ryuko and slowly lifts one hand, opening his palm and pointing it at Joyce. Although his eyes are on Ryuko...he was very aware of surroundings...

 

2 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Arena Trial 001

 

13P did a quick evasive manuever before getting hit by the electricity and quickly climbed the wall he was near. His Pod, however, didn't reach the same conclusion. Even if the machine floated, the electrical current managed to affect and leave it immobilized. It would took a long time to recharge, so the Programs wouldn't be useful

 

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: (Damnit, the Pod got jammed! Oh well, I never used that thing much. Now I just got to reach a safe zone!)

 

2 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: Alright, here goes nothing! *starts running*

 

ryusf3end3.gif

 

He slowly walks backwards planting each foot frimly as he walks. While maintaining eye contact with Ryuko and his one hand pointed at Joyce, he quickly points his other hand aiming at the point where 13p was headed. He began firing rapid shots from his hand while quickly arcing his aim back towards 13p to intercept his path. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Red: Area of impact, smoke cloud)

unknown.png

The baton Hinamori repelled flies away but explodes just 5 steps away from her, then slightly pushed the people near the explosion. It leaves a cloud of smoke behind.

 

14 hours ago, Darkflare said:

The arena automatically took care of Rokurou and Etomo's eliminations administering the same shock Ludger received.

struggle_by_duckmann18-dburz7i.png

Kirimuri: (Great. Now we're even more outnumbered...)

 

closed_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz82.png

Kirimuri: (Luckily I still have something...)

 

Kirimuri retreats back to the rooms. This time, he leaves his invisible form. He pulls out his e-cig, vapes then proceeds to blow the smoke on his own body. The smoke appears unusually white and lingers around him. He pulls out a smoke bomb then throws it over the wall. It should land near the 4 of the attacking team then create a smokescreen, impairing their vision.

 

glare_by_duckmann18-dburz7r.png

Kirimuri: (If this fails, I must try to get close as possible to one of them then trigger this smoke...)

 

He readies his staff charged with smoke and proceeds to leave the room, approaching Yui, Hinamori, 5T and Byakuya.

unknown.png

(Red: Smoke cloud from the baton ; Light brown: Smokescreen)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team 2: Offense - Left Flank Group: Joyce, Ryuko, Penelope and 13P

 

18 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

ryusf3end3.gif

 

LightFlare simply looks at a Ryuko and slowly lifts one hand, opening his palm and pointing it at Joyce. Although his eyes are on Ryuko...he was very aware of surroundings...

 

18 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

ryusf3end3.gif

 

He slowly walks backwards planting each foot frimly as he walks. While maintaining eye contact with Ryuko and his one hand pointed at Joyce, he quickly points his other hand aiming at the point where 13p was headed. He began firing rapid shots from his hand while quickly arcing his aim back towards 13p to intercept his path. 

 

 

Dhe65QF.png

Ryuko: I can glare too you know. Are you going to attack me or are you just going to stay there like the cowardly cowering coward that I know you are!

BLfYUCZ.png

Ryuko: C'mon!!!

 

    She fires another Dragon Breath at LightFlare.

 

Q91WISs.png

Joyce: (He still knows that I'm here. His sensory is really something.)

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: (Just a little more...and I'm done with my next attack. I'm sure he's the strongest around here...and it will take the strongest attack to take him down!)

 

Team 2: Offense - Right Flank Group: Hinamori, Yui, 5T and Byakuya

 

**Due to Rokurou's defeat, his theme fades away**

 

20 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

 

vZuxZhB.png

5T: *goes to Hinamori* Hinamori, how we're taking him out? Doubt that cornering him will work, since the cornered has more will to fight.

 

jgtOVG1.png

Hinamori: Let's see...

 

15 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

Kirimuri retreats back to the rooms. This time, he leaves his invisible form. He pulls out his e-cig, vapes then proceeds to blow the smoke on his own body. The smoke appears unusually white and lingers around him. He pulls out a smoke bomb then throws it over the wall. It should land near the 4 of the attacking team then create a smokescreen, impairing their vision.

 

Track: Strategic Destruction

 

JAiojp2.png

Yui: HA!!!

 

   Much like how it happened in the slums, Yui uses her wind magic to clear the smoke.

 

15 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

He readies his staff charged with smoke and proceeds to leave the room, approaching Yui, Hinamori, 5T and Byakuya.

 

   Due to the cleared smoke, they could see him aproaching.

 

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: Over there! Dark Firaga!!!

 

   She fires a dark fireball at Kirimuri. She was hoping 5T would assist her with his pod and that Byakuya would set another trap in case he decided to run away.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arena Trial 001

 

InbXdWX.png

13P: Whoa, what in the-

 

His plan was foiled and he had to break his rush since Light's rapid blasts blocked his path. Even if he jumped higher, that would give momentum to Light attack him with a powerful blast. 5T had no choice; he jumped towards the wall where Ryuko was standing and grabbed its tip with only three fingers, almost falling back into the water. He climbed it and there he stood.

 

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: That was close as heck! Damn, we won't reach the flank...

 

Yui's wind completely dispelled the smoke and Kirimuri was left in the open. He was still enveloped in smoke himself, maybe to help with his evasion. However, 5T knew how to counterattack.

 

Bv002BQ.png

5T: Let's see how you'll like to stay at one place. Pod!!

5T's Pod: Affirmative. Releasing gravitational field placement.

 

Instead of his incessant shooting, the Pod released a sphere that created a non-damaging blast a little away from Kirimuri. Once touching the ground, the sphere's blast expanded a little and began to pull everything near it towards the blast radius.

 

JUZWKZU.png

5T: We don't have much time left and I'm not done yet. Shoot at him!

 

After the blast release, the Pod returned to shoot quickly at Kirimuri, in case Gravity would fail.

 

Spectators: Anna Ametrine and Lucina

 

From the outside, both were really concentrated on how it went, arguing their own opinions about the match.

 

dPvjeqk.png

Lucina: The defense team is falling quickly than I would expect. Whatever plan the offense have, it's working.

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: The most calculative, tactical members are on the Offense. Also, I could notice that the Defense decided not to follow any plan and just attack as usual.

JrczFMO.png

Lucina: The fact that Sir LightFlare eliminated Sir Ludger is proof of how they decided on strategy at the last hour possible. Sir Rokurou also had foiled whatever plan Miss Etomo had, which led to their fall as well.

dP7a8t7.png

Lucina: A tactician is important. Someone who knows the pros and cons of every member, being able to see who should go on where, aiming on who... that is something I have learned in my world.

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: I see... I wonder why Agni has not planned anything... he does not usually fight without a strategy first.

 

Melina and Zaveid

Location: The Warrior's Hangout - Lobby

 

JRDJdAH.png

Melina: Why, much appreciated. Please, lead the way.

SOu3LLS.png

Zaveid: Time for me to check out what I'm supposed to guard for that guy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Mecha maid bowed and began to lead Melina to the underground arena. At the same time, she sent a message to Flare to notify him about her arrival.

 

Back in the arena, Flare reaches toward his phone, reading the message that just arrived. He quickly sends back a message in response. "Bring her to me."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

 

 

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: Over there! Dark Firaga!!!

She fires a dark fireball at Kirimuri. She was hoping 5T would assist her with his pod and that Byakuya would set another trap in case he decided to run away.

 

11 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

 

Yui's wind completely dispelled the smoke and Kirimuri was left in the open. He was still enveloped in smoke himself, maybe to help with his evasion. However, 5T knew how to counterattack.

 

Bv002BQ.png

5T: Let's see how you'll like to stay at one place. Pod!!

5T's Pod: Affirmative. Releasing gravitational field placement.

 

Instead of his incessant shooting, the Pod released a sphere that created a non-damaging blast a little away from Kirimuri. Once touching the ground, the sphere's blast expanded a little and began to pull everything near it towards the blast radius.

 

JUZWKZU.png

5T: We don't have much time left and I'm not done yet. Shoot at him!

 

After the blast release, the Pod returned to shoot quickly at Kirimuri, in case Gravity would fail.

 

Kirimuri finds himself in a huge disadvantage. With his body being dragged back by the gravity and Hinamori & 5T shooting at him, he knew he needed to think of something quick.

 

invisible_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz7o.png

 

He thought of trying something. He had never tried this before, so this could end up being risky and could fail. Out of sudden, he conducts the lingering white smoke into his staff and yells:

 

glare_by_duckmann18-dburz7r.png

Kirimuri: WHERE THERE IS SMOKE, THERE IS FIRE!

 

kiri_with_staff_by_duckmann18-dbotijh.pn

Using all of his strength, combined with the gravity sphere which is dragging him back and down, he smashes on the ground in front of him with the staff. The white smoke triggers then creates a huge explosion that travels like a blast cone in front of him, which could cancel any projectile flying towards him and engulf Yui, Hinamori, Byakuya and 5T. The explosion pushes the man in black back who is slammed hard on the wall. His body is dragged back to the still-active gravity sphere's radius. Although the damage caused by the explosion isn't too much due to its nature, his smoke power and the fact that the explosion happened in front of him without touching him that much, the force caused from it that pushed him on the wall could incapacitate him because of his substantially lowered defense.

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

BLfYUCZ.png

Ryuko: C'mon!!!

 

    She fires another Dragon Breath at LightFlare.

 

sketch-1513828067726.png

 

ryusf3end3.gif

 

Having finished firing at 13P, LightFlare has walked back towards the opening leading towards the south where the mech and the other defenders are. He points the hand he used to fire at 13P towards Joyce and quickly uses the other hand to fire rapid shots pushing through Ryuko's attack in an effort connect with Ryuko herself.

 

4 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: That was close as heck! Damn, we won't reach the flank...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(Only a momentary victory...but I'm still outnumbered...)

 

7 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

iTANaZa.png

Hinamori: Over there! Dark Firaga!!!

 

   She fires a dark fireball at Kirimuri. She was hoping 5T would assist her with his pod and that Byakuya would set another trap in case he decided to run away.

 

Having back up, LightFlare cuts his eyes to see Kiri is severely outnumbered and cornered...

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(Kirimuru...he needs to head threw the rooms...)

 

4 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

JUZWKZU.png

5T: We don't have much time left and I'm not done yet. Shoot at him!

 

After the blast release, the Pod returned to shoot quickly at Kirimuri, in case Gravity would fail.

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(No...wait what is he...?)

 

1 hour ago, DuckMannnn said:

 

 

Kirimuri finds himself in a huge disadvantage. With his body being dragged back by the gravity and Hinamori & 5T shooting at him, he knew he needed to think of something quick.

 

invisible_eyes_by_duckmann18-dburz7o.png

 

He thought of trying something. He had never tried this before, so this could end up being risky and could fail. Out of sudden, he conducts the lingering white smoke into his staff and yells:

 

glare_by_duckmann18-dburz7r.png

Kirimuri: WHERE THERE IS SMOKE, THERE IS FIRE!

 

Using all of his strength, combined with the gravity sphere which is dragging him back and down, he smashes on the ground in front of him with the staff. The white smoke triggers then creates a huge explosion in front of him, which could cancel any projectile flying towards him and engulf Yui, Hinamori, Byakuya and 5T. The explosion pushes the man in black back who lands on the wall. His body is dragged back to the still-active gravity sphere's radius.

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(Hes out of my line of fire.  Nows my chance...Keep fighting Kiri...)

 

sketch-1513828644399.png

 

LightFlare uses the hand he was pointing at Joyce and quickly swings it in the direction of the fighters closing in on Kiri and begins firing rapid shots to distract or even make contact with the attackers.

 

red = area within LightFlare's attack

 

yellow = direction of arc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Party Trial: Defense Team

 

Emilia could hear the chaos going on in the middle of the battlefield, something she absolutely knew was going to happen, and something she also dreaded greatly.

 

404bcc6738.png

Emilia: (Those absolute fools...if we are the only ones left to defend the maid, we will surely be outnumbered! And with both paths open, we may not be able to use the original plan effectively...I have to think of a way to pick each one off before they can get her...)

 

The gears within her head were set in motion as she came up with a plan for each person based on what she knew. It was hardly something to go on, but at least it was something. She could just as easily rework her plans should their true abilities be revealed to her.

 

Offense Team

 

Penelope peered out at the chaos from her position within the box, picking up her sword and causing the arcane bubble to pop quietly. She chuckled to herself.

 

2c52d46ae2.png

Penelope: (Just a liiiiittle bit more, and victory's in the bag! Hmm...actually!)

 

Penelope raised her sword, pointing it in the direction of the source of the barrage of projectiles.

 

b07c7cc226.png

Penelope: (This miiiiight reveal me, but maybe I can catch him off-guard and take him out!)

 

Feeling the buildup of energy(or mana) in the air, she prepared herself for the next big attack to come. Considering the number of people defending the maid having been severely reduced, there were only a few possibilities remaining, and since it seemed as though the current was going onto the box, it was safe to assume it was an ally. She waited for their attack to be launched so that she could send out her own attack and overwhelm the pea spraying guy, her wooden sword remaining stationary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arena Trial 001

 

7iCdopA.png

5T: ...!! Watch out!!

 

The sudden suicide bombard attack Kirimuri done caught him off guard. Because of the distance, 5T wasn't exactly caught in a powerful blast, but the impulse threw him away. He landed near the car, a little far from the rest of the group.

 

hVnYWsK.png

5T: (That was something. Had I been more close, I-)

 

Suddenly, a blue shot grazed his head. He went down and peeked back: LightFlare was now shooting at them, taking advantage of the confusion. He couldn't simply move back and use a Program to defend them, he had to attack.

 

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Missiles are ready, Pod?

5T's Pod: Affirmative. Target is Unit LightFlare. Awaiting orders.

Bv002BQ.png

5T: (You wanted to see an "android" fights, don't you? Well then, I'll be pleased to show you!) Fire.

 

Under 5T's orders, the Pod opened its hatch and shot 8 missiles upwards. They curved into an arch and went towards Light's position. The idea wasn't to hit him.

 

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: (Missiles? Then, that means-)

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Ryuko, give us another blast encore and show him what your dragon's made of!

 

Back at the area, Agni could hear the explosions. The announced eliminations made it clear: their loss could be more certain than what they had thought.

 

bOWsHu2.png

Agni: (This definitely will make them think in the next round. If only Light and Kirimuri are the ones remaining, this is going to be troublesome. I have to think on a way, but how?)

 

Spectators: Anna Ametrine, Lucina, Melina and Zaveid

 

1XyWtDj.png

Lucina: Did Sir Kirimuri just blew himself up? What sort of objective he's trying to accomplish with a sacrificial attack like that?

zNsGuES.gif

Anna: I have no idea, sadly. However, I fear that was the opening Mr. Light needed to hit them.

JrczFMO.png

Lucina: I hope they manage to notice the blasts...

 

As they kept watching, steps could be heard from the stairs. Soon, a Mech-Hisui came with Melina and Zaveid.

 

ZQQNKvT.gif

Anna: Princess Melina and... huh? Who are you?

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: "Who are you?" Who are you asking this to? To the Mech-Hisui?

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: No, you see, there is a man behind you.

HvgD0wI.png

Zaveid: (She can see me? Wait, she's an angel. I suppose she can.)

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: There is no one behind me, I came here alone.

dPvjeqk.png

Lucina: She is indeed correct. There's no one behind her.

zNsGuES.gif

Anna: B-But I can definitely see a man behind her.

8AVsKh4.png

Zaveid: You should stop trying, they can't see me like you do.

U3q0AiV.gif

Anna: Why not?

3Gy2cus.png

Melina: "Why not" what? Miss Anna, are you OK?

w8hx0S8.png

Zaveid: Let's talk later. For now, just wait until the fight ends.

NwtGsMp.png

Lucina: Maybe you should get some rest, Miss Anna. The fight might be leaving you a little tired.

CZnZndK.gif

Anna: No, no, thank you. It is OK, I might have... seen things. (A spirit only I can see...?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Though Flare was focused on watching the battle unfold, he could still sense Melina's presence.

 

29U7aJW.jpg

"You better start explaining why you left the base, tripped my silent alarm and spent the rest of the night outside."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team 2: Offense - Right Flank Group: Hinamori, Yui, 5T and Byakuya

 

9 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

 

kiri_with_staff_by_duckmann18-dbotijh.pn

Using all of his strength, combined with the gravity sphere which is dragging him back and down, he smashes on the ground in front of him with the staff. The white smoke triggers then creates a huge explosion that travels like a blast cone in front of him, which could cancel any projectile flying towards him and engulf Yui, Hinamori, Byakuya and 5T. The explosion pushes the man in black back who is slammed hard on the wall. His body is dragged back to the still-active gravity sphere's radius. Although the damage caused by the explosion isn't too much due to its nature, his smoke power and the fact that the explosion happened in front of him without touching him that much, the force caused from it that pushed him on the wall could incapacitate him because of his substantially lowered defense.

 

PF3yZYJ.pngezTM4cg.png

Hinamori: Wha-

 

   Due to her being paranoid that the water was still electrified, Hinamori couldn't move to shield one of her teammates, so she had to use her Darkness Shield on herself.

 

Xs5rt0F.png

   Yui on the other hand, was free to shield one of her friends. She quickly summoned her Holy Sword and stood in front of Byakuya, creating blast of energy that shielded them both. Of course, such desperate action drained part of her stamina since she was forced to use her Light Magic.

 

KRGZp1z.png

Yui: Huff...Huff... (Blowing himself up...Doesn't he regard his own life?)

 

Team 2: Offense - Left Flank Group: Joyce, Ryuko, Penelope and 13P

 

7 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

ryusf3end3.gif

 

Having finished firing at 13P, LightFlare has walked back towards the opening leading towards the south where the mech and the other defenders are. He points the hand he used to fire at 13P towards Joyce and quickly uses the other hand to fire rapid shots pushing through Ryuko's attack in an effort connect with Ryuko herself.

 

375BhNL.png

Ryuko: Playing it safe won't work!

 

   Since he used weaker bullets instead of the Light Burst, Ryuko's Dragon Breath overpowered the shots and reached LightFlare.

 

8 hours ago, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(Hes out of my line of fire.  Nows my chance...Keep fighting Kiri...)

 

sketch-1513828644399.png

 

LightFlare uses the hand he was pointing at Joyce and quickly swings it in the direction of the fighters closing in on Kiri and begins firing rapid shots to distract or even make contact with the attackers.

 

8 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

 

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Ryuko, give us another blast encore and show him what your dragon's made of!

 

BLfYUCZ.png

Ryuko: (You said it!) No way! Your fight is with us you coward!

 

   She fires another Dragon Breath in direction of the bullets in hopes of shielding the other group.

 

Track: Yuusou

 

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: (It's complete!)

 

sxR7lHRWQTWbrMJhoehxOQ.png

   She raised her arms in the air, generating a shining sphere of energy, It suddenly grew in size, forming a big fireball.

 

3SMgRA3.png

Joyce: (Sunshine Blaster, I'm counting on you!)

 

rqRvQkZ.jpg

 

    She throws the massive fireball at LightFlare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DuckMannnn said:

kiri_with_staff_by_duckmann18-dbotijh.pn

Using all of his strength, combined with the gravity sphere which is dragging him back and down, he smashes on the ground in front of him with the staff. The white smoke triggers then creates a huge explosion that travels like a blast cone in front of him, which could cancel any projectile flying towards him and engulf Yui, Hinamori, Byakuya and 5T. The explosion pushes the man in black back who is slammed hard on the wall. His body is dragged back to the still-active gravity sphere's radius. Although the damage caused by the explosion isn't too much due to its nature, his smoke power and the fact that the explosion happened in front of him without touching him that much, the force caused from it that pushed him on the wall could incapacitate him because of his substantially lowered defense.

XOZwdTv.png&key=fe9d6f1d4a53ba80ee9a9fb2

Byakuya: !!!

19 minutes ago, Mister Fael said:

Xs5rt0F.png

   Yui on the other hand, was free to shield one of her friends. She quickly summoned her Holy Sword and stood in front of Byakuya, creating blast of energy that shielded them both. Of course, such desperate action drained part of her stamina since she was forced to use her Light Magic.

vC8nCC0.png&key=7776836f9f0f1eab27bc4b4c

Byakuya: Phew (That was too close)

(Byakuya approaches Yui)

lJfKtOL.png&key=b5d97830a467505ff7ad8c5b

Byakuya: Take a little rest, leave this to me.

(Byakuya starts to approach Kirimuri with his weapons ready in case he wasn't eliminated yet)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The gravity sphere slowly fades away. Kirimuri struggles to get up due to his hard contact with the wall behind him. He slowly reaches for his staff in order to stand up.

 

struggling_2_by_duckmann18-dbxdm7a.png

Kirimuri: (Damned wall and lowered defense! If they were never there, I would have safely gotten myself out of this or could get up without breaking a sweat. My back freaking hurts and I can't even stand straight without shaking.)

 

On 12/21/2017 at 10:14 PM, Sinjik said:

 

lJfKtOL.png&key=b5d97830a467505ff7ad8c5b

Byakuya: Take a little rest, leave this to me.

(Byakuya starts to approach Kirimuri with his weapons ready in case he wasn't eliminated yet)

 

Although the haze that remained after the explosion is still lingering around, Kirimuri could see Byakuya's shadow slowly approaching him. He is clearly annoyed that his attempt did not eliminate any of the targets, even if 5T is weakened from it.

 

struggling_1_by_duckmann18-dburz7i.png

Kirimuri: (Damn you! I'm getting my beat-up arse out of here.)

 

Kirimuri quickly enters his invisible form then tries to flee from the area, whilst struggling with the shock from the impact between him and the wall.

unknown.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

Due to her being paranoid that the water was still electrified, Hinamori couldn't move to shield one of her teammates, so she had to use her Darkness Shield on herself.

 

8 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

 Yui on the other hand, was free to shield one of her friends. She quickly summoned her Holy Sword and stood in front of Byakuya, creating blast of energy that shielded them both. Of course, such desperate action drained part of her stamina since she was forced to use her Light Magic.

 

Yui and Hina are unaware of the attack from behind and are pelted with multiple fireballs...

 

8 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

BLfYUCZ.png

Ryuko: (You said it!) No way! Your fight is with us you coward!

 

   She fires another Dragon Breath in direction of the bullets in hopes of shielding the other group.

 

The large fireball is powerful but too slow to reach LightFlare's attack...

 

8 hours ago, Sinjik said:

XOZwdTv.png&key=fe9d6f1d4a53ba80ee9a9fb2

Byakuya: !!!

vC8nCC0.png&key=7776836f9f0f1eab27bc4b4c

Byakuya: Phew (That was too close)

(Byakuya approaches Yui)

lJfKtOL.png&key=b5d97830a467505ff7ad8c5b

Byakuya: Take a little rest, leave this to me.

(Byakuya starts to approach Kirimuri with his weapons ready in case he wasn't eliminated yet)

 

The Dragon Breath instead collides with Byakuya who is focused on Kirimuru...

 

8 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

375BhNL.png

Ryuko: Playing it safe won't work!

 

   Since he used weaker bullets instead of the Light Burst, Ryuko's Dragon Breath overpowered the shots and reached LightFlare.

 

8 hours ago, Mister Fael said:

rqRvQkZ.jpg

 

    She throws the massive fireball at LightFlare.

 

9 hours ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Bv002BQ.png

5T: (You wanted to see an "android" fights, don't you? Well then, I'll be pleased to show you!) Fire.

 

Under 5T's orders, the Pod opened its hatch and shot 8 missiles upwards. They curved into an arch and went towards Light's position. The idea wasn't to hit him.

 

ryusf3end3.gif

(Looks like they stopped holding back...so be it...keep fighting Kirimuru...)

 

The Dragon Breath, the large fireball and the missiles all close in on LightFlare. No longer visible to his atrackers he seemingly disappears in a blinding flash of light as all the attacks converge into a huge explosion the covers the center of the arena. Whatever water that is left on the ground is either evoported or spread to far to matter.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arena Trial 001

 

After hearing the explosion, he looked and saw that Light mysteriously vanished. The flank was left open. However, the explosion coming from Kirimuri gave 5T a considerable damage.

 

hVnYWsK.png

5T: Pod... what's my condition after that explosion...?

5T's Pod: Unit 5T has only 15% of energy left back to fight. Defensive capabilities reduced to initial levels are a great disadvantage. Proposal: recover the lost health.

Tb6SS8l.png

5T: ... Proposal accepted. Activating... Restoration Mode...!

 

After giving the command, 5T activated his special Restoration Mode. Although his general damage would be cut by half, his own health began regenerating on his own at fast levels. Also, if he needed to use additional recovery on allies, it'll be more potent.

 

5T's Pod: Updating conditions... health at 27%... health at 43%... health at 79%...

JUZWKZU.png

5T: (It won't take some time until I reach 100% again. My defense might have gotten better a little, so I think I'll be able to sustain more damage with this. Even if I get damaged, my health will quickly regenerate. Right now, I'll ignore any sort of attack towards those two and head in their flank, take the hostage and get back to the base... but with LightFlare gone and alive.)

 

Risky or not, 5T jumped out of the car and ran immediately towards the flank. 13P, from above the wall, jumped and ran towards him, in order to guard him. Because of their speed, meeting up with each other wasn't hard.

 

Iy4tZks.png

13P: Time for the last stretch, 5T! I'll use myself as your shield so let's go!

fZE60Hw.png

5T: Right! To the hostage!

 

Both androids ran towards the flank. Even if there was a surprise attack on this route, one of them would fall while the other could go.

 

Spectators: Melina, Zaveid, Lucina and Anna Ametrine

 

g8aNoxJ.png

Melina: OK, OK. Second question: I went out through the window and not as myself but as this. I have no idea why I was not recognized by your alarm, so...

 

She converged into butterflies and reconverged. It was a special magic she had.

 

UQsbqOc.png

Lucina: B-Butterflies?

JKXzrZQ.gif

Anna: What sort of magic is that?

3Lp2ucC.png

Melina: First question. I was doing some recon work outside. I wanted to see the atmosphere of the main city at night to check whether it is safer or not. Turns out it is more quiet than in the morning, which makes it more dangerous.

B6v914L.png

Melina: And third question, I have no idea. I woke up unconscious on the church, while my original plan was to immediately return here after I was done.

SOu3LLS.png

Zaveid: (Recon work? Trust me, how would your recon work at the castle?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Party Trial: Offense Team

 

Noticing that Light managed to slip away without getting caught in the slew of attacks, Penelope couldn't help but take note of the power behind the attacks thrown at him...the unnecessary amount of power used against a friend.

 

7e8fd389c1.png

Penelope: (Geez, they're acting like they wanna kill him! I thought they were friends!)

 

She slid out from her hiding spot in the box, keeping a mental note of the unknown energy sources around her. If someone were to try and catch her by surprise, they would find themselves surprised by her sudden reaction. She projected her voice, not caring who could hear her, but knowing that at least most people in the arena could hear her.

 

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Guys, this is getting nuts! We shouldn't be trying to vaporize each other, we just need to get a good hit in! We gotta tone it down, or someone's gonna get hurt really bad, and that's not gonna be a good thing in the long run! Save that frustration for the knight guys, not your friends!

 

Defense Team

 

Emilia could hear the androids approaching the area, and tensed up, preparing herself for the assault.

 

3a0f57033f.png

Emilia: (Two people...approaching fast...I'll have to match their speed if I want to take them out before they capture the maid. I hope Hugh is ready...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team 2 Offense - Both Groups

 

On 21/12/2017 at 9:26 PM, LightFlare_Da_Realest said:

Yui and Hina are unaware of the attack from behind and are pelted with multiple fireballs...

 

xiYtfY7.png

Yui: Gah!!! What the-

 

Music: Nothingness Space

 

    Then, they saw the ensuing explosion from the Sunshine Blaster.

 

djrxUZJ.png

Ryuko: It's over right?

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: No...There wasn't any announcement. (His sensory abilities let him fight despite being cornered...Guess I didn't overestimate him enough.)

Yichq3A.png

Ryuko: So wait...If he could dodge through all this shit...WHY THE HELL DIDN'T HE FIGHT US WITH THAT SPEED? This guy is even a bigger coward than I imagined.

AcHWPs1.png it33gP-xQxOGsM25mi7fWA.png

 

Hinamori: I can only think of one place where he could've gone...The room below is filled with smoke, so he can't go there.

u0t4woQ.png

Yui: And I would've seen him if he tried to run through us...

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: So it means he must've gone through the rooms in the right...We can't exactly leave him unchecked if he's capable of this much. Joyce, go ahe-

3SMgRA3.png

Joyce: Okay...going to have to stop you right there. You saw what he was capable of doing. Going after him again would be a wild goose chase and a waste of time. He's not the target anymore, so let's go back to the objective and take advantage of our numbers.

oqvv3oK.png

Hinamori: ...You got a point.

PpHzi6p.png

Joyce: Let's do it like this, have someone to check our rear and secure the escape route. It's clear that both Light and Kirimuri are going to try to stop us.

pfXwA00.png

Yui: (In that case...I'll volunteer myself of the job of stopping them.)

 

ouRh1Vr.png

   When she opened her eyes, they were blue instead of gold, she had hid her aura in order to avoid LightFlare's sensory ability, as well as trying to detect his.

 

9AvvcTX.png

Hinamori: (Her natural eye-color...This is the first time I've seen it.)

24nZO3F.png

Yui: ...

 

   Joyce didn't say a word, knowing Yui was up to the task by the look in her eyes.

 

i4o7qMC.png

Joyce: Alright everyone, let's get going.

 

21 minutes ago, A person said:

 

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: Guys, this is getting nuts! We shouldn't be trying to vaporize each other, we just need to get a good hit in! We gotta tone it down, or someone's gonna get hurt really bad, and that's not gonna be a good thing in the long run! Save that frustration for the knight guys, not your friends!

 

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: We do this because we know he can take it. If we ever held back during trainning, there wouldn't be really a point in it if you don't push yourself of your partners to the limit.

IcdyGiB.png

Joyce: Still, I do understand your concern. People like you keeps reminds us that we're still humans at heart. As long as we understand that, we'll do the right things in the end.

 

Then, without more words, Joyce led the group to the left flank door.

 

Music: Logic and Trick

 

_ugyLtD9RNmQHuENuPTmcg.png

 

    The area at the left of the entrance would be where Yui would position herself in order to watch out for ambushes from behind. Hinamori decided to stay close to her and use Elemental Switch: Full Water in order to being able to move the water in the wet floor with more ease in the case the electrified floor strategy would be used again. Joyce would position herself in the opposite wall in order to watch out for ambushes and told Ryuko to move foward with caution. Joyce left Penelope and Byakuya with the choice of either watching for back attacks or going foward to rescue the maid.

 

Team 1 - Defense

 

iWzRJ6P.png

Hugh: (No announcements after that massive explosion huh? Guess we got lucky...)

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: (They probably have a way to get in here now, so I should be ready.)

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: (I just hope Yui doesn't come through that door...she'll be able to see me coming miles away...seriously, why the hell her cousin is one of the fastest things alive? If Rokurou went for Yui first, I wouldn't be this nervous...)

 

    Then, he notices 5T and 13P's approach.

 

OX3vhEj.png

Hugh: (Just two huh? Are the others distracted or...)

Np0M7cz.png

Hugh: (Is someone watching out for an ambush?)

 

   Hugh gets up from his sitting position, then starts observing the place with more attention, noticing Ryuko entering as well, but at an unusual slower pace than he would expect from her.

 

xsUSTrc.png

Hugh: (Yep, I was right...They are trying to draw us out...Well, I'll leave Ryuko to Agni. If 5T start shooting at Emilia, I'll kick his pod away, that should buy her enough time to off those two at once.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arena Trial 001

 

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: Alright, we don't have time! How are we going to reach her?!

fZE60Hw.png

5T: We don't need to get close to her. Also, get ready to run!

T8tpTDg.png

13P: What do you mean?

7iCdopA.png

5T: Pod, do it! Bring her up close!

5T's Pod: Affirmative. Releasing gravity field.

 

The Pod released a gravity field towards the other flank. As it opened, it pulled the Mech-Hisui towards it. Finally understanding the plan, 13P dashed towards the other flank's exit while 5T ran towards the maid herself. Feeling the approach, Agni got out of hiding and pointed his gun, but...

 

1CjflBL.png

Agni: Damn angle, I can't shoot or else I'll hit her!!

Bv002BQ.png

5T: *grabs the maid* It's ours! Now let's hurry and retreat!!

 

With the Mech-Hisui in their control, 5T dashed towards the exit. He gave her to 13P.

 

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: Let's get out right now!!

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: No!! I won't let you-

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Not so fast! Shoot and she's out of the equation!

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: Tch...!! Damn it!!

Iy4tZks.png

13P: It's our victory, Defense!

 

Spoiler

???

Location: Mysterious Land of Light - Town Western Entrance

 

BGM: Radiant Garden (Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep)

 

After a long walk, he finally reached the town. From the far west, you could see there weren't many houses, so people might have lived altogether inside those giant spaces. Any sort of shop would have been installed inside it. Who knows how life was in this city... all that he knew was the need to explore it.

 

Rh68pWG.png

???: I suppose this place had its population divided between the city and the village... does it also signified a possivel difference between social classes?

 

Suddenly, he saw someone there. The island that was supposedly abandoned had someone living within it. He ran towards the person.

 

VgmYZwy.png

???: Ugh, where are the people? Isn't this island supposed to be filled with living beings?

hZeed6U.png

???: (That aura... so, it's you...)

wKOxGhG.png

???: There, now I found someone. Hey, you in black.

Rh68pWG.png

???: What?

gWsX0pT.png

???: Do you live here? Can you tell me where I am?

YaSuSxG.png

???: I don't. I'm lost as you are.

UjPloUM.png

???: For reals? Damn it, this wasn't supposed to happen... haah, what am I to do now...

YNZX3ih.png

???: In any case, who are you? (I know that already, but I should ask.)

yqfRGEx.png

???: Me? Well, if you really want to know, I'm...


JnfCrgE.png

Shadow Trickster who Drifts between Life and Death

Azrel Ametrine

A young man who is awaiting his very own judgement until today. There is no information why he hasn't been sent to either Heaven or Hell like his sisters, but this fact doesn't bother him. While technically being a soul, he gains an embodiment every mission he needs to carry. Because his name is rather known, he ends up being recruited by many forces, human or not, and executes various missions. A strange and mysterious person decided to recruit Azrel to look after the Keyblader of the Multiversal Heaven. Knowing that the person was once his very own master and friend, he didn't thought twice about it.

Age: 19

Species: Soul

Gender: Male

Element: None

System: No More Heroes + Umineko no Naku Koro ni/Ougon Musou Kyoku

Class: Assassin

Weapons: Bladed Guns/Chains

Universe: Original Character


VNW25lZ.png

Azrel: I'm a mercenary recently recruited to find the Ultima Knight. For some reason, they sent me here first... though I don't know exactly why.

hZeed6U.png

???: O-Oh, is that so? Well, I don't know anything, sadly.

wKOxGhG.png

Azrel: I never thought this was going to be easy, but whatever. I took the mission because the target happens to be a friend I once served. Having him gone is kinda bad for the worlds, you know.

1xJzow1.png

???: Well, you should stick around with me. Maybe you'll end up finding any clue, who knows...

ME8TuIe.png

Azrel: It's not like I have a choice so what can I do except following you? Nothing.

Qx4GRCw.png

???: Well then, let's keep moving.

VgmYZwy.png

Azrel: Hold your horses, pal. I gave you my name, you give me yours.

AuaVgy4.png

???: *sigh* I don't have a choice, do I? I wasn't planning to reveal myself now, but if this is the case...


YaSuSxG.png

Mysterious Traveller of Worlds

Lumino

A strange man whom seeks something out of the current story. It is unknown what he wishes to, but his fate seems to have intertwined with some of the main heroes. Albeit having no part on the tale, he already forsees his involvement with them, for the good or for the bad. That does not trouble him. All is part of his plan to acheive a mysterious goal...

Age: ???

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Element: ???

System: ???

Class: Lord

Weapons: Dual Swords/?????????

Universe: Original Character


Rh68pWG.png

Lumino: There. Now, let's go.

6XDMQLt.png

Azrel: Lead the way, Lumino.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Agni Blackheart said:

Arena Trial 001

 

VnEwAQQ.png

13P: Alright, we don't have time! How are we going to reach her?!

fZE60Hw.png

5T: We don't need to get close to her. Also, get ready to run!

T8tpTDg.png

13P: What do you mean?

7iCdopA.png

5T: Pod, do it! Bring her up close!

5T's Pod: Affirmative. Releasing gravity field.

 

The Pod released a gravity field towards the other flank. As it opened, it pulled the Mech-Hisui towards it. Finally understanding the plan, 13P dashed towards the other flank's exit while 5T ran towards the maid herself. Feeling the approach, Agni got out of hiding and pointed his gun, but...

 

1CjflBL.png

Agni: Damn angle, I can't shoot or else I'll hit her!!

Bv002BQ.png

5T: *grabs the maid* It's ours! Now let's hurry and retreat!!

 

With the Mech-Hisui in their control, 5T dashed towards the exit. He gave her to 13P.

 

3Yb6VDX.png

13P: Let's get out right now!!

jM4oAr2.png

Agni: No!! I won't let you-

JUZWKZU.png

5T: Not so fast! Shoot and she's out of the equation!

ZNfDanu.png

Agni: Tch...!! Damn it!!

Iy4tZks.png

13P: It's our victory, Defense!

 

Party Trial: Defense Team

 

Emilia suddenly dashed out from her hiding spot at the two androids and the maid, using the pull of the gravity field to move herself towards them far faster.

 

5e43e116b7.png

Emilia: You are both far too confident for your own good! Allow me to make utter fools out of the both of you!

 

Emilia pushed herself to her limit, charging at the trio with a near-blinding speed and swinging the blunt side of her sword at the head of 5T as she closed in.

 

5e43e116b7.png

Emilia: Hugh, intercept the carrier of the maid now! I shall provide back up!

 

Attack Team

 

Penelope was completely aware of what was going on in the flank, so she quickly ran towards the flank of the warehouse.

 

9bd2007dc7.png

Penelope: (Craaaaaap, I completely forgot about the real objective!)

 

Noticing Agni attempting to stop the two androids from snatching up the maid, but also seeing Emilia as well, she decided to go for the closest target and swing her sword at Agni, sending a fast-moving arcane wave at him. 

 

2c52d46ae2.png

Penelope: She's all ours, kiddo! You gotta get through me if you wanna stop 'em!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Teams 1 & 2

 

Music: Previous Notice

 

    Seeing that Penelope managed to spot Agni and started attacking him, this was Ryuko's cue to stop being the bait.

 

C6Ir59s.png

Ryuko: Hey Thirties, wait for me!

 

6lXGiWZ.png

   Seeing that she was a bit far away, she decided to improvise and use her EX-Dragon Drive to close part of the distance gap she had with 13P.

 

13 hours ago, A person said:


Iy4tZks.png

13P: It's our victory, Defense!

 

GSlKZum.png

Hugh: (It's not over until you get her to the other side...Now let's see how fast your computer specs are.)

 

      Hugh started running, but all of a sudden, his speed greatly increased in order to avoid the gravitational pull, then, he went for a punch in the stomach as he approached 13P before Ryuko.

 

NSWgp7G.png

Hinamori: They got the maid but, LightFlare and Kirimuri will most certainly go after them if they go through that direction. By the way, leave your wooden sword for Joyce, she might need it right now.

24nZO3F.png

Yui: *nods*

 

   Yui went for the L-Shaped wall in order to get a better view of the right flank exit while staying hidden, but not before leaving her wooden sword behind for Joyce to use.

 

Q91WISs.png

Joyce: ...So you're saying...

9btLX1W.png

Hinamori: This is the last strech, we'll need all the trump cards that we have.

i4o7qMC.png

Joyce: Alright...

 

Music: Heavenly Sunshine

 

IQy7kZe.png

Joyce:  Ethereal Flames, Heed my call and burn my soul! Forge me to be stronger than anyone! 

 

xhQ6QbH.png

Joyce: VALIANT KNIGHT!!!

 

      Suddenly, a vortex of fire engulfs Joyce. Hinamori saw her picking up the sword, then doing a swipe with it, dispelling the flames.

 

zYi9PRL.png

Joyce: Joyce Vilude, now joining the frontilines.

 

   She left her position and went running to aid 5T.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now