CvS Little Mac by chuchoryu released 9/11/2015

Darklight

You really should post something more constructive than just "NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT AGAIN!!!"...

...like, you could just list what exactly is wrong with this character (although I already got an idea of how bad his Little Mac could possibly be).

You already know just exactly is wrong with this character. Also, the version number '.12' isn't very reassuring either.

Hmm.. I say its a good start for this character. considering its still an alpha . I hope we see some updates in the future on this lil-Mac.

All of Chuchoryu's creations are alpha and beta and they end up stuck like that. Still, this one doesn't seem really bad, I don't know much about the coding part, but it doesn't play horribly like most of Chuchoryu's creations.

Sorta late, but Chucho's Little Mac is "decent"? I beg to differ:

-Part of his intro music plays even if the match is starting.

-His walk is mis-aligned (not because it looks like he's sliding on the floor, only because just one frame/sprite makes it looks like he's standing on air)

uRJUYeT.png

-MIs-aligned hitsparks here and there:

ze4hmSD.pngm30xWhr.png

-Umm... I'm not sure if it's common to link 5 hits (at most) for Med punch and Hard Punch.

ob3dOxz.png2anKSDB.png

-Furthermore, why is Med punch a bit stronger than Hard Punch? (65 dmg for Med, 60 dmg for Hard)

-All of his specials (Qcf P, Qcb K, qcb P, qcf K) are the same with no variants (no damage variants, no distance variants, no speed variant, etc).

-Qcf Punch and Qcf Kick have recovery properties (manually, or if Training's recovery is "on")

-Qcb Punch is an infinite (if timed right).

aF0MQoL.png

-Super BG has a transparency issue (I think that's what it's called).

ePyRlXd.png

-Super BG even flickers a lot during the super, usually flashing this black bg without the effects.

jH4eWMs.png

-Why is there this light-blue hitbox that doesn't seem to do anything other than stand there?

IReXSfL.png

I'm aware that this is a Chucho character that I'm feedbacking (since I feel like I'm wasting my breath due to Chuch's reputation of how he takes feedback, if those are true), and I'm aware that this is also in a news release, which is what I usually don't post feedback in unless I'm motivated to do so (and that motivation is to see what's so "decent" about this character). But seriously, if ya'll are gonna think a character is decent, you might need to take a closer examination before giving judgement.

Sorta late, but Chucho's Little Mac is "decent"? I beg to differ:

-Part of his intro music plays even if the match is starting.

-His walk is mis-aligned (not because it looks like he's sliding on the floor, only because just one frame/sprite makes it looks like he's standing on air)

uRJUYeT.png

-MIs-aligned hitsparks here and there:

ze4hmSD.pngm30xWhr.png

-Umm... I'm not sure if it's common to link 5 hits (at most) for Med punch and Hard Punch.

ob3dOxz.png2anKSDB.png

-Furthermore, why is Med punch a bit stronger than Hard Punch? (65 dmg for Med, 60 dmg for Hard)

-All of his specials (Qcf P, Qcb K, qcb P, qcf K) are the same with no variants (no damage variants, no distance variants, no speed variant, etc).

-Qcf Punch and Qcf Kick have recovery properties (manually, or if Training's recovery is "on")

-Qcb Punch is an infinite (if timed right).

aF0MQoL.png

-Super BG has a transparency issue (I think that's what it's called).

ePyRlXd.png

-Super BG even flickers a lot during the super, usually flashing this black bg without the effects.

jH4eWMs.png

-Why is there this light-blue hitbox that doesn't seem to do anything other than stand there?

IReXSfL.png

I'm aware that this is a Chucho character that I'm feedbacking (since I feel like I'm wasting my breath due to Chuch's reputation of how he takes feedback, if those are true), and I'm aware that this is also in a news release, which is what I usually don't post feedback in unless I'm motivated to do so (and that motivation is to see what's so "decent" about this character). But seriously, if ya'll are gonna think a character is decent, you might need to take a closer examination before giving judgement.

decent no but it isnt the worse as far as people accepting feed back and applying it to whatever there working on he isn't the first there a few here and a few in the guild that doesn't lets just say its wasting the time energy and your breath by stating what should be fixed when no one wants to listen iam not trying to bash anyone iam just saying what the point in bring up what needs to be fixed by certain people who have a bad rap already of not doing what needs to be done when your being nice and stating what should be fixed and helping by pointing it out

Yes Trini he is. My SSB4 Main! He's pretty good, great to have a decent Mac in Mugen. Plays pretty solid. Only thing he needs is dat hood alt.  And Doomguy, Cook, do you still think he's really that bad after seeing a vid? 

Well Supa smash just beat Gohan ass with him, so Im sure If Chu decides nolt fix the bugs found (atleast the mystery Clsn box thing) then someone will edit this guy. It looks good for a alpha

BTW Supa Smash if those are your main roster and lifebars I can hook u up with some LB ports.

BTW Supa Smash if those are your main roster and lifebars I can hook u up with some LB ports.

I love EVE and I will always love EVE, it's the 1st screenpack I ever saw and downloaded it and love it the way it is, I'm fine without the lifebars, I might change them one day, I did like those FF7 bars and some others though, like the ones from Dragon's Rebirth. I don't mean to disappoint you Cayne but I like my screenpack just the way it is. Glad you liked the video though, can't wait till he's updated.

I love EVE and I will always love EVE, it's the 1st screenpack I ever saw and downloaded it and love it the way it is, I'm fine without the lifebars, I might change them one day, I did like those FF7 bars and some others though, like the ones from Dragon's Rebirth. I don't mean to disappoint you Cayne but I like my screenpack just the way it is. Glad you liked the video though, can't wait till he's updated.

Why would I be dissappointed? Just an offer.