Seiya -ReArranged- for Win MUGEN & 1.0

dura7ll3ur

Longtime project... 10 years of MUGEN, 10 years of crappy Saint Seiya characters. I always wanted to make/edit some Saint Seiya protagonists (one of my longtime favourite anime), took patience and courage to visit lots of forums and albanian warehouses to find the best sprited character. My first choice went on Hyoga but his sound file were soooo horrible, so I took Seiya by Tecla2000 (or Claudio Ricci or Mim), this one seemed promising with nice sprites and japanese voice...

I added Seiya's voice and sounds from Seiya JUS character by Bruno_SS
Some stuffs ripped from Saint Seiya Senki youtube videos.
Level 3 Hyper cinematic ripped from Saint Seiya Abel Movie.

MVC styled gameplay based on my ToSix project with combo frenzy, superjump, etc..
5 Specials (+2 Air) and 5 Hypers (+2 Air).
Check readme.txt for full command list.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PREVIEW :

Posted Image
http://www.duracelleur.com/mugen
++
D.

If Seiya is hit while performing an hyper, th hyper background stays in play until the round ends or another hyper is performed After doing the taunt, Seiya gets stuck in his taunt pose unless you move him

Fixed!

There is something you must seriously fix, the damage of the hypers when guarded is too big.

Fixed! --------------- Energy/cosmo charge and Rolling crash hyper added. Check Readme.txt for the commands. Todo : I still have some problems with the intro and sounds problems... and maybe adjust the hypers damages. (I like this one to be powerfull...) ++

• 5 years later...