Pokémon

PlasmoidThunder

They were intended for his full game, so they feel a little out of place in regular MUGEN. They're not bad, just unconventional.

I tried them, they're not bad, but they're system is weird..

Who made the best charmander/squirtle/bulbassaur then?

And added. Damn it Txpot, slow down :P

Lol, yeah. I'm going to implement (eventually) some of his ideas too into the other characters. Critical hit and the status icons are pretty good ideas. I completely forgot about critical hits actually. I was wondering while playing as his Honchkrow, why it was doing that. Just gotta get through NZCR first. :\

Wow omaga Shock you came out of nowere. O_O

Hows it been.!?

Still working on some pokemon characters? :goodmood:

Yeah, I know. The dilemma is that we're trying to emulate Pokemon, haha.

Thats is tricky coding if anyone gets it right. but would that be like Kof13 style when the character gets stun after getting hit soo much?

Thats is tricky coding if anyone gets it right. but would that be like Kof13 style when the character gets stun after getting hit soo much?

I got most of it right. The problem is figuring out what to sacrifice for the sake of fairness. For example, TxPot added immunities to his characters, which while accurate is far from fair. :P

Hoo boy...

-Added the following creations by AxKing:

-Abra

-Tentacruel

-Rhydon

-Dragonite

-Steelix

-Wailord

-Duskull

-Salamence

-Regice

-Scolipede

-Clauncher

-Added Itzamna by Merufimu (it's that cheapie Milotic edit thing).

-Reuploaded Venipede by Mario11766 (credit to a user I met in the MUGEN Database chat... I can't remember his name, sorry).

-Reuploaded Ducklett by Mario11766 (ditto).

-Added Snorlax by Txpot to PCEA section.

-Added Pachirisu by Txpot to PCEA section.

• 2 weeks later...

Aye. I was a tad busy backing up the collection to add them. I still haven't finished backing it up, but I've only got two generations to go!

On a side note, I fixed the link to aitya's Rayquaza and Txpot's Shedinja. The link for the former was for a corrupted file, and the link for the latter wasn't the creator's website.

Another Greninja Character has been conformed.

JetgoshiGreninja.gif

Author(s): Jetgoshi & Dylanius9000

According to the creators, this version's Specials and Hypers will be based on various moves Greninja is able to use in the games it has appeared in, with those that it used in Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Wii U being similar to their appearances in that game, though with minor tweaks.

So in other words, it's a WIP