[WiiU/3DS/NS] Super Smash Bros

~❤Flanya Scarlet❤

The with you having to be Luigi and fight Dr. Mario and a White Dressed Peach... I could never EVER beat that one. But the event matchees in Brawl kinda sucked big balls. The last one had a Giant Mario trying to attack you. Ledge grab or your TOAST!

I just grabbed big mario and smashed him into the other guys (Sonic and Snake) with falco that one was by far easy as hell for me, I will admit I hated event 51 back on melee but boy did I love playing it.

I just grabbed big mario and smashed him into the other guys (Sonic and Snake) with falco that one was by far easy as hell for me, I will admit I hated event 51 back on melee but boy did I love playing it.

O_O!! I didnt know it was that simple like that.

Since Sakurai said no more pics will be posted... it could drop some speculations on new characters until the game is ready to be seen by public in terms of previews. As for Very Hard mode... that's for hardcore gamers who play competitively...

Since Sakurai said no more pics will be posted... it could drop some speculations on new characters until the game is ready to be seen by public in terms of previews. As for Very Hard mode... that's for hardcore gamers who play competitively...

That sucks hardcore balls. Well at least Super Smash Flash 2 is getting a better dojo now.

That sucks hardcore balls. Well at least Super Smash Flash 2 is getting a better dojo now.

Well you can't Blame Nintendo of trying to spoil almost every detail of the game. Like I said in the past posts I rather have this game be a surprise for people then just to expect what it is. :goodmood:  Add on I rather have Nintendo try take alot time they need to develope this SSB since its going to be for both 3DS and Wii-U by 2014.  Besides  :

Posted Image

If these girls be in the next roster I'll be a happy Man :=D: LOL!!!!!

Daisy should've BEEN a SSB character long time ago due to her tomboyish personality. My little sister LOVES playing as her in Mario Kart Wii because of her voice. Speaking of which... the voice actress for Princess Toadstool made her act and speak more like Daisy in the US Super Mario series come to think of it...

Daisy should've BEEN a SSB character long time ago due to her tomboyish personality. My little sister LOVES playing as her in Mario Kart Wii because of her voice. Speaking of which... the voice actress for Princess Toadstool made her act and speak more like Daisy in the US Super Mario series come to think of it...

AH! you talking about the "Super Mario Bros. Super Show" cartoon. ( I was 3 years old then :goodmood: )

Yes That actress voice does remind you of Daisy of the latest Nintendo sports games. Makes me hope they put  her in the next SSB.

The only problem is the moveset. How would it differ? Dunno about Brawl, but Daisy was a palette swap for Peach, at least.

Well as DarkWolf13 said she more of a "tomboy type character".  So her move set will differ from Peach. If she was in SSB [using imagination]:

- She probly be more physical torwards her enemy using her hands (punching) and feet(kicking)

- Her throws will be more like a slam (like throwing somebody on the ground) then Peach's

- Her projectiles will be like sports (hitting a baseball with a bat,or hitting a ball with tennis racket)

- Her final smash will be based off one of the special moves she does in one of Mario's Sports games.

King Boo... Why didn't I think of him? I can see he has potential as a fighter but a Hammer Bro... well to upgrade from an enemy from SSBB to a fighter don't sound bad either. A Gen V pokemon should be added though *cough*Mienshao*cough*

Okay not to sound like an asshole but these are all bad choices for characters, I mean King boo? Hammer Bro? The Primids? Why? Cuz some thought these can be playable characters, come on people there are better characters then this. Saki? Issac? Waluigi? Takamaru? I got some right there.

@Noob

Rosalina and Daisy are good choices imo becuase daisy should have been playable back in melee.

Oh and look noobs being retarded

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Reggie-Fils-Aime-Being-Playable-Smash-Bros-Wii-U-My-Body-Ready-58090.html

Okay not to sound like an asshole but these are all bad choices for characters, I mean King boo? Hammer Bro? The Primids? Why? Cuz some thought these can be playable characters, come on people there are better characters then this. Saki? Issac? Waluigi? Takamaru? I got some right there.

@Noob

Rosalina and Daisy are good choices imo becuase daisy should have been playable back in melee.

Oh and look noobs being retarded

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Reggie-Fils-Aime-Being-Playable-Smash-Bros-Wii-U-My-Body-Ready-58090.html

Reggie? HELL No! I would have loved to see Miyamoto instead. Aside from that stupidity. I would love to see.

RETIRED/CUT

Snake

Ike

Lucario

Pokémon Trainer

Wolf

Toon Link

Zero Suit Samus

RETURNERS

Sonic (To save Sakurai from crazy Sonic fans death threats)

Marth

Mario (duh! already confirmed)

Luigi

Yoshi

Wario

Peach

Pit (duh! already confirmed)

Fox (duh! already confirmed)

Falco

Pikachu (duh! already confirmed)

Link (duh! already confirmed)

Ganondorf

Zelda/Sheik

Power Suit Samus (duh! already confirmed)

Donkey Kong (duh! already confirmed)

Bowser (duh! already confirmed)

Kirby (duh! already confirmed)

King Dedede

Metaknight

Ice Climbers Captain Olimar (duh! already confirmed)

Mr. Game and Watch

R.O.B.

Ness

Lucas

Diddy Kong

Captain Falcon

Jigglypuff

NEWCOMERS

Megaman (duh! already confirmed)

Villager (duh! already confirmed)

Wii Fit Trainer (duh! already confirmed)

Takamaru (Nazo No Murasamejou and Nintendoland)

Saki Amamiya

Dillon (Dillon's Rollin desert)

Chrom

Little Mac

Issac

Zael (The Last Story)

Aeron (Pandora's Tower)

Shulk (Xenoblade)

King K Rool

Ridley

Mewtwo - Awakend form 

Roy

King Boo is just a Boo, but bigger. Floaty characters don't tend to work too well in fighting games, plus I'm sure he'd be really slow (picture the speed at which Boos float). He'd fit better as a boss. Hammer Bro. could be awesome, but how many Mario reps do we need? Deathborn and Spire. All I'm saying.

Uh...that's Skyloft from Skyward Sword.

Or am I missing something here?

Its the Skyloft stage like you said (That stage look too Mid-Evil)

Speaking of skyward sword I wonder what version of Zelda will be in the next roster (if she comes back)

Posted Image

Hope they keep the Twilight version with the Sheik transformation or give her the sword this time. :=D:

Posted Image

I don't see how people think Ridley would fit into the game '_'

Ridley is way too huge for a SSB character. If he does become a character, than he'd be bigger than any of the characters in the roster o.o