Black Widow by Nicotinefist, Hypersonic, and Arkady released!

volzzilla

im going to try this being a fan of this char in comics so lets see. feedback - Kungfu man sounds wtf please get rid of those not all moves have sound why? why does she shoot bullets from her hand... black widow uses guns shes not iron man. please fix that random grab sound during machine gun the sniper is a good idea i like that one did you guys get the code from bullseye she can use better comboing. she needs alot of work but there is potential this char screams beta though.

regarding the shooting from her hands, see the gold things on her arms? they are some sort of specialized wrist gun. the sounds are incomplete and will be looked at in future. for example, my test version had a hyper completely removed from release version. the comboing probably a result of the AvX template. couple you maybe be more specific on what to change and i'll attempt to relay?

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted Image

im not being a dick when i say this but i was reading marvel comics before u were born since i was about 7 & i was having them read to me before that by my uncle, so i know an assload about comic's , especially marvel it was my favorite until image was formed by alot of my favorite marvel artist, but u are right in saying that a Gun would be a good addition because she also uses guns alot

lol its cool bud, like i said i wasnt being a dick, im just i giant comic book geek,

aint nothing wrong with that but since we are talking about them being just like the comics i really wish they would completely redo clay face its gay as hell and there so much that can be done with him to make him better sadly it wont happen