the past becomes a distorted maze

Albeit an uncommon occurance

no need for reassurance

Don't change the channel

I lay down the gavel

A unique form of travel

I remain at a standstill.

Geeeeaaah! Spitting that certified FIRE! The last 4 bars are my favorite. +1

Like Merman digs a Mermaid / I dig for sure German girl My German dick is like a blade / So Im leaving all my sperm in her so have something in common / Im just gonna tell you son his pussy is a fish / mine just smells like one Normally I do actually rap but only in my native language, so it isnt that easy to come up with stuff in English :confuse:

Like Merman digs a Mermaid / I dig for sure German girl

My German dick is like a blade / So Im leaving all my sperm in her

so have something in common / Im just gonna tell you son

his pussy is a fish / mine just smells like one

Normally I do actually rap but only in my native language, so it isnt that easy to come up with stuff in English :confuse:

Interesting flow, Ceno. I can tell you do this on the da regular..

Put put...put it up

I said it goes like this

And you do it like this

It's going down

Put put...put it up

I said it goes like this

And you do it like this

It's going down Posted Image

lol. pretty neat! +1 respect. even if its not original

Now here's a real one lol I was raised with cash out I robbed houses with no mask out kinda like the half house at the end of my street fuck getting buried six feet deep from the waist i'm 7 feet deep from the feet under sleet shit I'm shitty rapper with a paradox and my favorite rapper is tyler the creator with his weirdest pair of socks fuck a beat i'll lay a nigga out while listening to classic jazz shot his ass twice in the face before I fucking spazzed

ok i got a real LAME one just for fun though yo ima tell y'all mugen is ma game just like reptile i always spit on ya name my fave character ken will uppercut you in flames after this beating you will always remember my name haha im always aggresive and never tame but hey i aint after the fame my man balrog will clock you in your eye only move from ultimate orochi will surely make you die but dont be scared man give me a try im da best at this and it aint no lie i can whoop yo ass with buzz, kato or ty you know the title will always be mine there are thousands and thousands of characters to choose pick one out da bunch but please dont lose coz il demon rage ur ass and make u look like a fool if you want chose a character that even has a tool i might give u a few rounds free which is cool but promise me you pack yo bags and leave you mule i dont care where you from or any age i got my mains from street fighter to streets of rage il got my beats on by dre and listenin to Gage il make you look like carcass on any stage take you vegas spanish house and have a buffet in his cage im a magician with my moves am known as a mage Yeah i know its sounds stupid i was bored and just came up with since i do write poems in this format hopefully no bashing lol

Aight...Yo.. I spit hot grammer Like a summer in Atlanta Sipping on a Fanta My swag is straight Glamor Beast mode For weak niggaz now I'm in feast mode Synonyms and metaphors spit like a pistol Snack on wack MC's, I call'em Nabisco Run and hide you chumps, y'all lost from the get go Word play is critical It Burns when I spit at you Can't escape your fate cuz it's all gravitational Adverb assassin Spit hollow tips whom I'm blasting foot on your throat While you choke And I'm laughing. Am I the best? Man that questions rhetorical Swag so sick, man it's straight up historical I spit PS3, man you playstation portable I flow smooth as silk, man you spit it like corduroy Boy... You in the wrong territory You a Dr Seuss book, and I'm a scary story You get no props Sonny cuz ya lyrics bore me The results are in, you can call me Maury I am your father... Why even bother Just call me the Dr Spit like a chopper Flocka, Flocka That's the sound of my hammer No not gun, man I'm talking bout grammer Back in the day if I saw your girl I'd probably slam her If cops read this I'm going straight to the slammer Geeeeaaah!