Mugen Free For All Battle V5 (Beta)

Ryon

• 1 month later...

Just getting MUGEN again. Must say, I love this pack. Only thing I would do is have more of a difference when selecting. Maybe I installed it wrong, but on my screen, I can't really tell what I'm selecting at the title screen. I'm still keeping this as I hated the other screenpacks where you have to add people to rows. I just want to add them to the select.def and not worry about making the rows fit. With the rescaling, this does it automatically! Definitely what I was looking for!

Here's what the pack looks like for someone who doesn't put in the characters on exact rows. Not sure if it's supposed to do this, but wanted to share. Photo taken by my cell phone since Print Screen didn't work properly.

Posted Image

Note: The two blank boxes are at the fault of the creator of the character, not the screen pack.

After some more testing, found out why there were gaps in the rows. Apparently, the characters I downloaded were not compatible with Mugen 1.0. That's why there was no character there, leaving gaps. Deleting those characters now and will upload another screenshot.

EDIT: Turns out, the gaps were because some folders were not properly labeled. Here's an updated screenshot:

Posted Image

The boxes showing who I picked (portraits) are hardly visible, so that's a minor problem for me. But, this could be attributed to my laziness of not putting the characters on defined rows. I just deleted all the row info and entered the characters.

• 2 months later...

Sorry to bump, but I will repeat what everyone else has said and say good job.   One thing, I doubt the victory screen is supposed to be the way it is now. The character photos are off center, and the winquotes aren't there. I have made some videos with this screenpack, with the winscreen problem.

• 2 weeks later...