MFFA's Records/Awards Book

Guest Arknard Sieghart

Who is the Best Mod/Admin  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if we're ratin admin it'd be in this order. (Of Attitude,Usefulness & Order Keeping)

1.P.B

2.Brock

3.Ryon

4.Larry

So many errors with this list

Trolls

BigSally & The guy everyone loved to hate(Hint: He was here when I first joined MFFA before this Version)

Got Balls(Most Courageous)

Alpy,Tohno,Sin,Vegaz,Cici,Me,BigSally,Larry & Ryon

Youngest

(THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED),Ndogg, SwatMikey (a friend of mine off PSN)

btw When y'all go to the arcade

Ima hop on top of the car & hitch a ride with you

i love how some are voting for me when im no longer a moderator. thanks for the support either way though.

Not now, anyway. But as long as you remain humble, I'm positive you'll earn your spot back...

...and when you do...

:=D: I'm STILL voting for Brock! Just teasing...

:=D:

That Just Happened :truestory:

this post string was straight hilarium!! Posted Image

hm..you can take me to the arcade if you'd like, but your paying!! :)

aww shit, i thought we'd go dutch!

looks like imma be a broke bastard by tha end of tha night. i better get a good hug outta this!

please?!? Posted Image

Hey can i go to the arcade too :(

btw When y'all go to the arcade

Ima hop on top of the car & hitch a ride with you

Posted Imageaww heeeell nawh! Kick Rockz, ya bug-a-boos, find ya own damn'd way! Posted Image

I "love" how he forgot Tag12 in the Pal contributors

Tag12 annnd rBBt, go figure.

IN regards to a remake of this,why not wait till the end of the year. It's around the corner,and it'll give time to show people's true colors :P

this might be wise.

anywhosit, this joint does indeed need to be redone by an slightly impartial party/member. who's up to tha task?

can't be me, cuz i'm biased as hell

Posted Image

this post string was straight hilarium!! Posted Image

aww shit, i thought we'd go dutch!

looks like imma be a broke bastard by tha end of tha night. i better get a good hug outta this!

please?!? Posted Image

Posted Imageaww heeeell nawh! Kick Rockz, ya bug-a-boos, find ya own damn'd way! Posted Image

Tag12 annnd rBBt, go figure.

this might be wise.

anywhosit, this joint does indeed need to be redone by an slightly impartial party/member. who's up to tha task?

can't be me, cuz i'm biased as hell

Posted Image

I cant drive myself I gotta wait till December to take the test.

& He put rbbt in

Im votin for the elders & Ryon in this place, respect :bow:

Respect... :bow:

the top flamers? why does that need to be something to be awarded for? and ppl with the most balls.

Flamers are a part of our community. They're cool...as long as they're just joking. Celest liked to joke around, but I think he needed a little self-control. I spoke to him recently. He's not bitter at all, so I think he's maturing...

...and having BALLS is a great trait! Even if you're a girl. Maybe the catagory could be renamed, but it may not have the same effect. Which would contradict the whole idea of "having balls."

no homo...

:bath:

Flamers are a part of our community. They're cool...as long as they're just joking. Celest liked to joke around, but I think he needed a little self-control. I spoke to him recently. He's not bitter at all, so I think he's maturing...

...and having BALLS is a great trait! Even if you're a girl. Maybe the catagory could be renamed, but it may not have the same effect. Which would contradict the whole idea of "having balls."

no homo...

makes sense.

no homo...

Even a joke has a limit, sometimes doing that may offend the others around.