Byakki (W.I.P) by Websta

Websta

This is my first post here at MFFA, and I'm kinda posting this wip a bit late.

This here is Byakki from Sengoku 3, a beat 'em up from Neo Geo. The reason I decided to create Byakki for Mugen was because of the similarities Sengoku 3 had to a fighting game.

Screenies:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Byakki won't be Sengoku 3 accurate, he'll be using a combination of Sengoku 3 and NGBC's fighting system. Meaning he has advancing dashes.

The one thing that I've always liked about Sengoku 3 was the combos, so I've made it possible that Byakki is able to do all the combos he can in Sengoku 3.

Keeping to the NGBC style, Byakki has light punches, strong punches, light kicks and strong kicks. With this in mind, it'll be harder to pull off the Sengoku 3 but its entirely possible. It's hard to put this in words but I hope that you guys sorta understand what I mean. Byakki is currently 90% complete, and if you guys have any questions about all that jibberish I just said, feel free to ask and I'll explain as best I can :)

ok kool and ohh yea tested the char and its VERY nicely done bro! i mite consider puttin him in one of my Main Teams + Combo ability is simple and well done ++ You even took "high combos" into account by juggle like on the source game - no crouching LP? lol + Chains not too weak and not too strong + As said before nice scaling with Kof size