Some Sigs For MFFA

Sou-Bot

Swap the Gouki & Ryu from the first sig to the 2nd one w/ Gouki & Ryu & then it may look a lil' cleaner.

Gj nonetheless.

Ill see what i can do about it, thanks.

i like them all except the one with your name in it unless you were planning on using it just yourself. since it has your name on it it doesn't really fit with MFFA.

Thanks.

duude those are insanely good!

Great work dude

Appreciate your comment, thanks and i have some more, im gonna post them later.

The way the letters fade into the floor on the second one is UBER impressive!

Yep thank you for paying attention to that cause it took some time to make it look like that.

Sorry for the double post i just wanted to put the rest of my pics in this thread even if noone cares about it...

I just wanna show my appreciation to this site because im taking from it without giving anything so....you know....whatever.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Wow you made these!? Damn! I like them they look good

Yes i made them all and im really glad you like them, i tought nobody would care about these.... :heeee:

Hey Sou Bot, i love the Mortal kombat 1, do u mind if i use it for other forums? ill give credit

Sure thing ZombieBrock, you can do whatever you want to it and you dont have to give any credit; im glad you love it, BTW i didnt have the chance to tell you that you have a very cute kid, God bless him.

OHOHOH!!!

Posted Image

I will keeo this one for a screenpack!!

You are really good at this dude!

Well useing one of my sigs for your SP is an honor to me, thanks, im so proud, dammit dont make me cry :omg: .

Sure thing ZombieBrock, you can do whatever you want to it and you dont have to give any credit; im glad you love it, BTW i didnt have the chance to tell you that you have a very cute kid, God bless him.

Awesome thanx, & thank you

I like these. nice work

Thank you "Yumaki" appreciated bro.

YOU COULD MAKE ME A MFFA SIG WITH MY TWO FAV CHARS!!!!

Sure thing "Exchahm" but you have to give me the pictures of those two characters and tell me what kind of background you want it to be placed in that sig, the size of it and the font.

Sou-bot!

Check your PM!

I got it now, im so sorry ive been so busy at work this days but im gonna make it for ya, BTW it would be better if each one of those chars has a full body.

Lol I am the same Leo from MC.

Hi bro sup, its been a long time.....that site got fucked up i really feel sorry about it.

I got it now, im so sorry ive been so busy at work this days but im gonna make it for ya, BTW it would be better if each one of those chars has a full body.

Its ok bro...

About the chars i got those imagens so they could be side by side of the sig.

Oh and i deleted the background to make it more easy for you.

Thanks again Bro.