-added transparency to some of the foreground dancers

-removed some of the dancers from foreground

-added a "bar" to the back of the stage

-added people standing at the bar

-added bartenders

-tweeked floor parallax

-2 NEW TRACKS BY ME!

-2 NEW TRACKS BY ALPYNE_D!!!

I suggest downloading the stage. It has a strobelight effect that you can't really see in the screenshoot. It makes the silhouettes look nice in my opinion. It was in the original but some may have based there feedback on screenshots alone...

Well enjoy the update.

wow! great job sir!!

i just luuuuv that joint "Just An Illusion", it's like tha title & sound of it was pick'd perfectly just for this stage! :truestory:

& tha bar in tha back is 1 helluva nice touch! :truestory:

where on Earth did you come up with this stuff? you must have some kind of a genius workin' with you!! :awesome

:omg: How could I forget to give credit where credit is due! Special thanks to Da_Wrekka (aka Alpyne_D) for the sprites I edited and cropped to create the bar, the people standing at the bar and the bartender. I really have some great friends who help and support me... Hey, Staub! I give up! What's the reference?

Tested...My opinion on this stage is..... Sprites: Still awesome! And add people on the bar was a nice touch. Anims: Still like the dancing people. Bgm: Add more options for more diferent likes.....But still love the first optional! Bad: Nothing and getting better. Overall : 10 AMAZING!!!! You made a stage that already was cool more cool!!!

Bgm: Add more options for more diferent likes.....But still love the first optional!

there's like 6 options, which is mainly unheard of for 1 stage! tha deuce you want mofo, an entire album?!

"JUST RELEASED! CLUB ILLUSIONS, THE OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK!!!" :=D:

please note that i'm just phukkin' witcha, i mean nothin' by it bruh

:truestory:

Special thanks to Da_Wrekka (aka Alpyne_D) for the sprites I edited and cropped to create the bar, the people standing at the bar and the bartender. I really have some great friends who help and support me...

bah, wouldja please park tha Sappmobile you're drivin' right now? you're killin' me! :=D:

now, if only we knew how to do stage intros, cuz i got an awesome idea for 1.....

I really enjoy the update.

Good job on the stage and nice selection of tracks!

Mona & Lisa have to be there somewehre dancing too... :awesome

If you get my reference you´re good...

Looks like no one got my reference...

Well, look at the bar sign.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oT40UiNmY0

Tested...My opinion on this stage is.....

Sprites: Still awesome! And add people on the bar was a nice touch.

Anims: Still like the dancing people.

Bgm: Add more options for more diferent likes.....But still love the first optional!

Bad: Nothing and getting better.

Overall : 10

AMAZING!!!! You made a stage that already was cool more cool!!!

Thanks, ex!

there's like 6 options, which is mainly unheard of for 1 stage! tha deuce you want mofo, an entire album?!

"JUST RELEASED! CLUB ILLUSIONS, THE OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK!!!" :=D:

please note that i'm just phukkin' witcha, i mean nothin' by it bruh

:truestory:

bah, wouldja please park tha Sappmobile you're drivin' right now? you're killin' me! :=D:

now, if only we knew how to do stage intros, cuz i got an awesome idea for 1.....

Yea, it kinda like an album. I think ex was referring to his favorite song, not whether there was enough of them. Wait! WHO YOU CALLING A "SAP", SUCKA! LOL!

*becomes curios about his intro*

Yo, Staub! I would have never guessed that. I didn't play much SOR. Just part 1 and the one on GameGear. The bgm to this fight was DOPE! I've got to get it somehow. And if I do, I would love to mix it. Then again, I know someone who specializes in this type of bgm. Maybe he would be better for the job.

I didn't play much SOR. Just part 1 and the one on GameGear.

:omg: tha deuce?! what phukkin' rock have YOU been under?!

*Napoleon Dynamite voice* frickkin' IDIOT!

*sighs* tell you what, why don't you just do yourself a favor, klick my sig, then you won't have those problems no more. :truestory:

you're welcome.

The bgm to this fight was DOPE! I've got to get it somehow. Then again, I know someone who specializes in this type of bgm. Maybe he would be better for the job.

Boss

done.

*becomes curious about his intro*

i'll hit you up on that idea later. :awesome