Club Illusions by Vegaz and MarkPachi

[PREVIEW]

Posted Image

[DOWNLOAD]

http://www.mediafire...321ti21e8gazcnb

[COMMENT]

Stage based on Club Illusions, a club ran by Duck King and King(aof). Its an original concept with animtions, bgm(my mix and a suggested song by ZombieBrock), parallax floor and ceiling and mild superjump.

I've got to thank Spriters Resource, Ryo2005 and SxVector for their respective sprites. Also I would like to thank MarkPachi for really helping me put this stage togther and beta testing. Also my boys Alpyne_D and ZombieBrock for giving me some great input.

The track is Duck King's song mixed by me. I may make another track this stage. Well...enjoy!

Downloaded and tested!

My opinion about this stage is......

Sprites: Impresed!!! By the dancing people sprite well made they look perfectly made!

Anims: Again....The dancing people are well animated, but a few more frames could make them look better.

Bgm; The first bgm is good and suit.....But the optional is just amazing!!!! Fits perfectly whit the ambient around!!!!

Bad: Nothing....Its perfect as it is!

Overall; 10

An impresive stage Vegaz!!! You made me feel jealous of your skill man!!!

maybe add some chars to cover the dancers????

Probaly not, but thanks for the input.

Oh.......MarkPachi

Yep. This isn't the first time we've worked together...

Downloaded and tested!

My opinion about this stage is......

Sprites: Impresed!!! By the dancing people sprite well made they look perfectly made!

Anims: Again....The dancing people are well animated, but a few more frames could make them look better.

Bgm; The first bgm is good and suit.....But the optional is just amazing!!!! Fits perfectly whit the ambient around!!!!

Bad: Nothing....Its perfect as it is!

Overall; 10

An impresive stage Vegaz!!! You made me feel jealous of your skill man!!!

Thanks Ex! Jealous? Nah...you've already got great skill. Just keep using your imagination and making those cool stages. Study hard and try new techniques whenever possible. I think you're going to do great things...

...btw. I like how you organized your feedback. Your learning already... :awesome

Heh...it's cool, Brock. I can't please everybody. It's first somewhat "negative" post I've gotten in a while. I ain't sweating that, my friend.

yeah i know Bro, its cool, i just hate that place with a passion, i use them for what there good for, information on releases & projects .........allthough i do have to say no one has ever really said anything truly negative about any of the stages ive released over there ,still that dosnt make up for the mutitude of total dicks crawling around that place , but hey if they do it again, tell them ZombieBrock said have a coke & a smile & STFU :hi:

The very next post was positive. They said they "like the style" of the stage. That's what I was going for, style. My focus was on the fighters, kinda like a scene in a movie...

yeah i know Bro, its cool, i just hate that place with a passion, i use them for what there good for, information on releases & projects .........allthough i do have to say no one has ever really said anything truly negative about any of the stages ive released over there ,still that dosnt make up for the mutitude of total dicks crawling around that place , but hey if they do it again, tell them ZombieBrock said have a coke & a smile & STFU :hi:

:=D: Roger that!

It could be worse Brock it be like Ucoz and if it was like Ucoz it be like an anus, full of shit.

Anyways on to the stage. I like the stage so far but my only complaint would be for the dancers to be little bit brighter in color. I dunno if its just me but anyways, its a pretty damn good stage.

LOL I told you you didn't need to credit me, man. :awesome

For the update, maybe make the silhouettes slightly "darker". I think it'd look cool.

----

Hey, I remember you!

Ahh man, some of the good comments were deleted.

:angry1: What did I tell you!? YOU...ARE...GETTING...CREDIT!!! (for being awesome)

...btw, that guy DID just quote the rules. But...that dude "Human" at the end saying he doesn't like D-Cel was just wrong! As soon as the guild behaves in a "professional" manner, they have to go RIGHT back to acting like immature brats! *sigh*

i swear i was gonna kut a BGM for this joint, but it seems Zeebz beat me to it, drats! :=D:

You still can...

i just realized last night as i was playing my mugen, i really do have a nack for picking out good music for stages , like the last 4 stages ive had that didnt have stage music, the stuff i dled off of youtube to make Bgm's for them have really fit them well