Games You Wish Nintendo Would Remake?

Kanbei

I like for them to remake Balloon Kid is a flying game platformer developed by Pax Softnica and published by Nintendo for the GameBoy on October 5, 1990 in North America and on January 31, 1991 in Europe. It is the sequel to Balloon Fight. It was never released in Japan for the original Game Boy. But however, two years after its original release, a licensed Family Computer port titled Called Hello Kitty World was reprogrammed and released by Sanrio's subsidiary Character Soft exclusively in Japan on March 27, 1992. Less than ten years later after its original release, a Game Boy Color. I think this game will wonderful to be made as remake the sound were cute and the game was very very challenging

here a video of the game play from the Game Boy Color

be cool they can make music like this for the game

• 3 weeks later...

I wanna see a remake of sonic adventure DX

WUT? The Topic Is Nintendo Only Dude Not 3rd Parties! Example Mario,Zelda, Etc. But An Sonic Adventure DX Is Not A Bad Idea...

I like for them to remake Balloon Kid

I Know You Think Nintendo Would Have Got The Hint From The Super Smash Bros Series Always Adding The Music. A New Ballon Fight/Ballon Kid Would Be Cool! Also The Difficulty Will Be Hard I Bet, They Did It With The Punch-Out Remake A Easy Mode, A Pro Mode And Chanpionship Mode(NPCs I Hit KO Again You!) So You Can Bet On That.

I'm shocked no one mentioned golden sun 1 and 2

Oh Man Forgot About That One, I Would Buy It Too I Haven't Played Dark Dawn Yet D: So You Think I Would Remember...T_T

I really like this old nintendo game called Earthbound.. but they stopped makin' it...I still love the game though.. :/

Yeah The Creator Got Cold Feet And Didn't Want To Do Em Anymore Evidences Here

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ebFsRCFTc

Sorry Mother Fans I Know How you Feel...

More Evidences Here

http://earthboundcentral.com/2011/04/shigesato-itoi-discusses-mother-4/

Apperently He Doesn't Like The Name, Cuz Is Too Werid, Saying He Can't Imagine Someone Saying I Grew Up With Mother, Major Troll To Mother/Earthbound Fans Mr.Shigesato Itoi!

• 2 months later...

I want a remake of Super Mario Bros. All Stars mainly because of how Nintendo made their 25th Mario anniversary a sack of balls (which obviously was a simple port of SM:AS to the wii, with no enhancements whatsoever)

I am really glad they are making a wind waker hd remake.

Also

lol at all the zelda fanboys crying because a MM remake was not made instead

It will get 3ds treatment I'm sure

Anyway, I would like a super mario all stars remake

I am really glad they are making a wind waker hd remake.

Also

lol at all the zelda fanboys crying because a MM remake was not made instead

It will get 3ds treatment I'm sure

Anyway, I would like a super mario all stars remake

I think Majora's Mask is an extremely overrated game. The only thing in my opinion that MM has that's really ground-breaking is the absolutely fantastic atmosphere that it has which really amplifies the rather mediocre story into something really otherworldly. Other than that it's just your standard Zelda fair only with time management in it.

And why do people want a remake of a remake? It makes no sense.

I think Majora's Mask is an extremely overrated game. The only thing in my opinion that MM has that's really ground-breaking is the absolutely fantastic atmosphere that it has which really amplifies the rather mediocre story into something really otherworldly. Other than that it's just your standard Zelda fair only with time management in it.

And why do people want a remake of a remake? It makes no sense.

Because All stars was an old remake. Nintendo ported the game instead of remaking it anyway how so we want a remake of the game adding new things into it.

Also, Zelda Wind Waker was a game of nostalgia. I liked it but I feel it copied so much from the previous 3-D Zelda games.

Yeah The Creator Got Cold Feet And Didn't Want To Do Em Anymore Evidences Here

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ebFsRCFTc

Sorry Mother Fans I Know How you Feel...

More Evidences Here

http://earthboundcentral.com/2011/04/shigesato-itoi-discusses-mother-4/

Apperently He Doesn't Like The Name, Cuz Is Too Werid, Saying He Can't Imagine Someone Saying I Grew Up With Mother, Major Troll To Mother/Earthbound Fans Mr.Shigesato Itoi!

I need to try out Earthbound :(